Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 3)

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationmonalisa1234mitrabhuyan-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamesRickyBahlNi1234vijji12sanja_here-SI-StormChaserMrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I'm still hoping.. yay Friday episode was the first time that I skipped most parts apart from the last few seconds.. I don't mind anjali..but too much is too much..

Hmmm I can understand ur frustation but trust me its for good.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANU.x-bumblebee-x.

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't moved on that's ur pov. 

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

Edited by rushshri - 08 September 2012 at 12:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANUarchanakJammy-mahamluvsbs

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Discuss.

if ur talking abt arnav being quite i think ur forgetting the slaps...repentance????? do you need repentence when asr makes kkg equal to her sis...gets ready to marry her with all rituals...and has already said sry for all he has done. i dont think so!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanmelihoneyarchanak

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

Discuss.

if ur talking abt arnav being quite i think ur forgetting the slaps...repentance????? do you need repentence when asr makes kkg equal to her sis...gets ready to marry her with all rituals...and has already said sry for all he has done. i dont think so!!!

thanx pooja...agree with all ur statements.

melihoneyarchanakpooja_k93

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
WHT REPENTANCE ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ?

WASNT WHAT SHOWN ALL REPENTANCE IF PPL BEL HE SHOULD FALL DOWN ON HIS KEES TO SAY SORRY  NO IT DOSN'T GO WITH THE CHARACTER !

HE KNEW HE AS WRONG ALL THIS TIME HE KNEW HE MADE KHUSHIS' LIFE HELL AND HE ONLY  MADE SURE HE IS GONA PROTECT N SAVE HER AND LOVE HER !

MY ONLY COMPLAIN IS TO REDUCE ANJALI'S SCREEN SPACE ITS AN EYE SORE TO SEE SO MUCH OF HER  LIKE THIS !

AND KHUSHI SHOULD NOT  GET  INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH ARANAV ON THT SHAYM PLZ ! ATLEAST NOT KHUSHI WHO KNWS INS AND OUTS HOW SHAYM TRIED TO KILL ARNAV AND MOLEST HER .

STORY I THING IS HEADING TOWARDS SHAYM'S REALITY TO BE REVEALED  .

I JUST HOPE THEY SHOW ARNAV TAKING KHUSHI AWAY FROM RK  LEAVING ALL THE GOOD FOR NTHG ASPECTS OF RM BEHIND THEY DOSNT DESERVE SUCH BETA N BAHU 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7berrysweetmelihoneyarchanakpooja_k93rushshri

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Discuss.

HUH U HATE SUPPORTERS OF THE SHOW THEN THE MAKERS ! WOW THT SAYS ALL .
RUSH  AGREE WITH ALL YR POINTS!

archanakJammy-rushshri

FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
agree with u ... i think a big damaka is waiting for us... i am sure that cvs will surprise us with an interesting track

berrysweetarchanakrushshri

Go to top