Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 29)

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

ur comment is too attacking and personal. Do u know that it is out of forum rules???

U r very offensive.

Theek hai baba, Sorry galti ho gaii,   sachhh jo bola mainey!!!!! . Aur kabhi aisa nahi bolungi.. now b happy..

But just last thing

Plz yaar grow up and Dont use this word REPORTED. entire forum is laughing at you for this tendency. Somany things are being said, I better not say them  n make u upset.

And now after knowing about the pic.. just wanna tell that 
 sometimes the wrath of ppl, The TM's  on u n ur posts  might just pass indirectly looking at that display Pic. So why to make that small innocent baby a villain  .???
And u can retain this DP, Ur wish, U r the maalik of ur Profile page.No problem. Just said .
nazarrr lagg jaati hai.. thats it.

Neways chill, Nothing personal against u. I dont  know u...
Bye

Edited by AliaBhatt - 08 September 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr..Swapnali..Maverick29Barundeewani19.Kiran.

HasanaNowfer Senior Member
HasanaNowfer
HasanaNowfer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Di i totally agree with your post... :D ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Hey bhagwaan

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

ur comment is too attacking and personal. Do u know that it is out of forum rules???

U r very offensive.

Theek hai baba, Sorry galti ho gaii,   sachhh jo bola mainey!!!!! . Aur kabhi aisa nahi bolungi.. now b happy..

But just last thing

Plz yaar grow up and Dont use this word REPORTED. entire forum is laughing at you for this tendency. Somany things are being said, I better not say them  n make u upset.

And now after knowing about the pic.. just wanna tell that 
 sometimes the wrath of ppl, The TM's  on u n ur posts  might just pass indirectly looking at that display Pic. So why to make that small innocent baby a villain  .???
And u can retain this DP, Ur wish, U r the maalik of ur Profile page.No problem. Just said .
nazarrr lagg jaati hai.. thats it.

Neways chill, Nothing personal against u. I dont  know u...
Bye

Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional...

free ka gyan...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattMaverick29IceflamesStormChaserBarundeewani19

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can droolTongue...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. LOL

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.Tongue

awww lovely pic rush Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshririti4u

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Hey bhagwaan

You have entered the REPORTING ZONE!
You are REPORTED ROFL 
REPORTED ROFL
REPORTED ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhatt

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Why do we girls feel the need to mock each other, the TM's kid and everything she writes in her post? If I don't agree with someone's post on here then I don't comment or if I do I try not to insult them. 

Just cause we're behind a laptop and can't see someone doesn't give us the right to hurt someone's feelings.

Please let's try to be kinder to each other. We all share/shared a love for this show and the actors, let's not let the current negative track in the show spill over to here and cause us to say hurtful things.

Hugto all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrushshririti4u

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
i couldnt agree with you more dear
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Despite the mod note left on pg 14, members are still mocking and making personal attacks which leaves me no choice but to close this thread. Expect WL to be raised for those who continue to violate the rules

Edited by .Mandy. - 08 September 2012 at 11:05pm

Go to top