Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 28)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can droolTongue...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. LOL

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.Tongue

Edited by rushshri - 08 September 2012 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ASADsweetZOYAriti4u

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can droolTongue...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. LOL

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.Tongue

Anything for the show dear...come over to HTAI post...having a blastBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
good post!
AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by ASR4eva

</div>
<div>Hmm...I'm sorry to butt in but couldn't help it.

You just said that because you watch the show in a different way some people are calling you delusional but there's absolutely no problem if you people call people like us impatient and haters of everything and in a way delusional again if we try to voice the opinion of a greater majority and try to send our point across to the makers of the show??

Well, then that says the same thing doesn't it??

And you took it to yourself. Kookie never took your name did she? Wink

I never name call anyone!! It was all ok till people were called 'bashers' and 'supporters'! You guys are taking it to a new level! Why don't we just stick to give the 'constructive' criticism and leave? Why do we have to go make personal remarks on a person judges the show?

I was having this same conversation with kookie, loveydovey and the others on another thread and I was told that it's never initiated from their side, and I willingly agreed because I knew they were right! When I saw the word ' delusional' it pissed me off because it is targeted to members like me who want to believe things will be fine!

Yes if the majority think that something is wrong, then something is definitely wrong! I am not denying it but if I and others like me truly hope and believe that IPK will bounce back no one should have a problem with that!

I tried reasoning with many when they started showing the Anjali drama- I listened to every counter argument never did I once say that no you are being stupid because you dont see things the way I do!

I hate everything that they are doing to Anjali's character! They destroyed it but I think all will happen in due time! I am not asking anyone to have patience anymore because it's not my place to say that! Similarly kindly put forward your views in a respectable manner!

Yes she dint mention my name but she did say people who over look facts! Targets me! Because I do tend to believe in the greater side and do think that the track is moving forward!

Kookie you should know I have nothing against you whatsoever! Simply stated my problem with your comment!

I understand our frustration. Well, I said this before and I'm saying this again. It's your wish if you want to be positive or not and I have absolutely no problem with you being positive about the show. That's your point of view.
See, even we are called many names but we're fine with it. People even called us names but we're fine with that too. I'm just saying that many people say that we're the onles taking it to personal level when actually even they're doing the same thing. And again I'm saying you took it to your heart. I didn't point my finger at you. Nor did I point it at anyone else. Actually none of us did. It's you who took it to your heart.
None of us have anything against you people. Why would we? Have you pushed us off a cliff or something? No. So why would we have a problem?
And if you didn't notice in the thread then let me tell you that I had disagreed resepctfully only and we were just making a joke of the characters of the show.
I might have laughed at a comment made by another member but that was at that comment and nothing more than that. I didn't think deeply into it at all.
I'm happy that you're fine with us stating our problems with the show but I would like it if you also understood that not everyone will express their views in the manner you want them too. Not everyone is amazing at words that they can make the other person feel awesome or something along those lines. And yes, I admit I am one of them and I don't have regret it whatsoever.
That's all I have to say. If I haven't been able to make you understand my point then it's all my fault alright. Smile.

well said 

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser-DKS-

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
This post is OK...to read

But sorry yaar i dont like ur DP.

Plzzz change na????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

This post is OK...to read

But sorry yaar i dont like ur DP.

Plzzz change na????

wat the !!!!! she is my daughterAngry
AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr..Swapnali..Siri22Barundeewani19

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

ur comment is too attacking and personal. Do u know that it is out of forum rules???

U r very offensive.

Go to top