Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 25)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by ASR4eva

So because I deny to see the show from your point of view I am delusional!! I never believe in trp and no matter how much you keep throwing the TRP factor I never will!! The channel believes it yes and they may even consider to axe the show but it was gonna end anyway!

Personal attacking- says alot about you other than the member you are attacking!

</div>
<div>Hmm...I'm sorry to butt in but couldn't help it.

You just said that because you watch the show in a different way some people are calling you delusional but there's absolutely no problem if you people call people like us impatient and haters of everything and in a way delusional again if we try to voice the opinion of a greater majority and try to send our point across to the makers of the show??

Well, then that says the same thing doesn't it??

And you took it to yourself. Kookie never took your name did she? Wink

I never name call anyone!! It was all ok till people were called 'bashers' and 'supporters'! You guys are taking it to a new level! Why don't we just stick to give the 'constructive' criticism and leave? Why do we have to go make personal remarks on a person judges the show?

I was having this same conversation with kookie, loveydovey and the others on another thread and I was told that it's never initiated from their side, and I willingly agreed because I knew they were right! When I saw the word ' delusional' it pissed me off because it is targeted to members like me who want to believe things will be fine!

Yes if the majority think that something is wrong, then something is definitely wrong! I am not denying it but if I and others like me truly hope and believe that IPK will bounce back no one should have a problem with that!

I tried reasoning with many when they started showing the Anjali drama- I listened to every counter argument never did I once say that no you are being stupid because you dont see things the way I do!

I hate everything that they are doing to Anjali's character! They destroyed it but I think all will happen in due time! I am not asking anyone to have patience anymore because it's not my place to say that! Similarly kindly put forward your views in a respectable manner!

Yes she dint mention my name but she did say people who over look facts! Targets me! Because I do tend to believe in the greater side and do think that the track is moving forward!

Kookie you should know I have nothing against you whatsoever! Simply stated my problem with your comment!

sorry to interrupt the convo but @Jameelah, I was the target of her convo bcoz its my post and I too believe wat u believe so being a supporter i was given a stmt "I hate supporters more than makers". Infact i was awarded with the title "Report Queen" so i think even wat she was replying, it was in my respect, not urs.

Sorry for any offense, not intended.

somebody said she's not affected one ounce by my stmt but I see her quoting me in all her posts...."I hate supporters more than makers"

yes, i am not affected and that was an example given. It wasn't a quote.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_86

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monalisa1234

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

Thanks for the information btw, I will surely mark your post and this thread in particular for future calculations..

Discussions can only make sense if the opponent having the same wave length as mine even if the opinions r different..!! Certainly not with people adult in terms of age but actually having an amateurish as well repugnant ideology...and about having a positive discussion, well I can see how many people ( both online and trp viewers) r content with stupendous tracks and alluring TRP since last 3 months..

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't moved on that's ur pov. 

What's wrong with it even if we r supporting a girl who has been treated like a thrash since a year and half instead of drooling over the handsome lead and his hawtness nonsensically?? According to u repentance is done? Like seriously?? As per my knowledge and education, Verbal assault is even harmful than a physical abuse...and a mere sorry cannot be justified as an apology for his sins...there is a thin line between a mistake and a sin, therefore whatever ASR did with Khushi, , being a husband it can only be considered as a crime, not a mere bloody mistake... Calling one's wife characterless, ruining her life in order to satisfy selfish purpose, certainty cannot be redeemed with a mere sorry or a bunch of roses, gifts or Sarees...!! Well whoever think it that way, i can't help but pity their pathetic mentality..!! For once I know there r women in this country carrying forward their 17th century mentality along with them but then let me give u an insight of several middle aged woman including my mother who's btw 52 years old..!! The day ASR crossed all his limits and abused her the worst way possible, my mom stopped watching the show and till date hasn't got back to the show ever again...I still remember her exact words b4 she left the sit...it was "Had I been in her shoes and I would have got assaulted by my husband who's apparently considered to be the protector of my dignity, I wouldn't have seen his face ever again in this lifetime bcos calling your wife characterless is probably the most derogatory way of insulting your spouse and when a husband can malign his wife's soul, he doesn't owe a second chance in life..."sorry" is a petty word to overlap his deeds... I know a lot of other men and women happen to be my friends parents, have stopped watching the show since may region.  so if u think, cost of a woman's self respect is worth a "sorry" or a "saree", then I better stop it right here, otherwise certain reality check won't at all be pleasant for u or the atmosphere
out here..

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

Yah sure, plz go on bcos there r hardly anything that can be termed as bashing...but yah! certainly not in favor of your topic...it's called constructive criticism without disrespecting anyone out there..Sadly truth is bitter and it always hurts in a way or other...if my analysis can be denoted as bashing, ur reporting is more than welcomed..

Thanks!

I have tried many times before and I failed so i bow to u monalisa, just don't want to get this post quoted again and again which says she hates supporters of the show.

If u think its trash, its purely ur pov. I am not here to get bashed and mocked by everyone monalisa. may be u'll many likes for this but sorry i still disagree with u totally and I am just not into this.

If there is no term bashing then u r so intelligent tell me what is bashing then. She said she hates me and u said constructive criticism...hats off to ur sensibility. Sorry but I am not that intelligent like u are. Yes truth is bitter, truth is i am hated and titled as REPORT QUEEN.

if it get carried I think even this topic will be closed as i this before too. I just don't want to carry this on. This post was open to see what others are thinking not to get thrashings which everyone is giving me right from pg 4.

if it gvs some kind of pleasure do it with my others posts too and if u really feel this can stop me...keep on trying. I hv lost my coolness and that's enough for me now.

another example of how u r not affected...LOL
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@priya- agreed! If shyam is brought back then Anjali will have no complains and the focus will be ArHi again! Be it a rift or love, we'll see them sort it out! Which means IPK might bounce back! Hopefully!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Chaitali- I completely agree with you! I am tired of being positive. When actors themselves are leaving seeing the impending doom, then we are just viewers... Smile

Rashmi- Sorry I don't agree with you. I can only see the show moving towards impending doom and disaster. Smile

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

one more example babe... how u r not affected.....LOLLOL
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monalisa1234

There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

If u r waiting for it I am afraid you have to wait for at least 2 yrs. Discussion will move on and one being less will not make any difference.

Thanks for the information btw, I will surely mark your post and this thread in particular for future calculations..

Discussions can only make sense if the opponent having the same wave length as mine even if the opinions r different..!! Certainly not with people adult in terms of age but actually having an amateurish as well repugnant ideology...and about having a positive discussion, well I can see how many people ( both online and trp viewers) r content with stupendous tracks and alluring TRP since last 3 months..

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

From ur views I can see u watch the show for only Khushi. No problem if u do that. For me repentence is done and show has moved on to next level. If you haven't moved on that's ur pov. 

What's wrong with it even if we r supporting a girl who has been treated like a thrash since a year and half instead of drooling over the handsome lead and his hawtness nonsensically?? According to u repentance is done? Like seriously?? As per my knowledge and education, Verbal assault is even harmful than a physical abuse...and a mere sorry cannot be justified as an apology for his sins...there is a thin line between a mistake and a sin, therefore whatever ASR did with Khushi, , being a husband it can only be considered as a crime, not a mere bloody mistake... Calling one's wife characterless, ruining her life in order to satisfy selfish purpose, certainty cannot be redeemed with a mere sorry or a bunch of roses, gifts or Sarees...!! Well whoever think it that way, i can't help but pity their pathetic mentality..!! For once I know there r women in this country carrying forward their 17th century mentality along with them but then let me give u an insight of several middle aged woman including my mother who's btw 52 years old..!! The day ASR crossed all his limits and abused her the worst way possible, my mom stopped watching the show and till date hasn't got back to the show ever again...I still remember her exact words b4 she left the sit...it was "Had I been in her shoes and I would have got assaulted by my husband who's apparently considered to be the protector of my dignity, I wouldn't have seen his face ever again in this lifetime bcos calling your wife characterless is probably the most derogatory way of insulting your spouse and when a husband can malign his wife's soul, he doesn't owe a second chance in life..."sorry" is a petty word to overlap his deeds... I know a lot of other men and women happen to be my friends parents, have stopped watching the show since may region.  so if u think, cost of a woman's self respect is worth a "sorry" or a "saree", then I better stop it right here, otherwise certain reality check won't at all be pleasant for u or the atmosphere
out here..

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Thnx for advising me. I am exactly doing that without any harm to my own post. If u hate me, sorry to tell you not a single ounce is affected of me.

Yah sure, plz go on bcos there r hardly anything that can be termed as bashing...but yah! certainly not in favor of your topic...it's called constructive criticism without disrespecting anyone out there..Sadly truth is bitter and it always hurts in a way or other...if my analysis can be denoted as bashing, ur reporting is more than welcomed..

Thanks!

I have tried many times before and I failed so i bow to u monalisa, just don't want to get this post quoted again and again which says she hates supporters of the show.

If u think its trash, its purely ur pov. I am not here to get bashed and mocked by everyone monalisa. may be u'll many likes for this but sorry i still disagree with u totally and I am just not into this.

If there is no term bashing then u r so intelligent tell me what is bashing then. She said she hates me and u said constructive criticism...hats off to ur sensibility. Sorry but I am not that intelligent like u are. Yes truth is bitter, truth is i am hated and titled as REPORT QUEEN.

if it get carried I think even this topic will be closed as i this before too. I just don't want to carry this on. This post was open to see what others are thinking not to get thrashings which everyone is giving me right from pg 4.

if it gvs some kind of pleasure do it with my others posts too and if u really feel this can stop me...keep on trying. I hv lost my coolness and that's enough for me now.

another example of how u r not affected...LOL

I don't think i can make u understand and I don't think u;ll listen. So keep on quoting what u want. i am still unaffected.

Last time I am replying u, after this even if u quote till 100 pg, u'll not be entertained here.

I have lost my coolness even with ur tease which u r doing but i want to peace and don't want to make my post a trash which u r trying to make from pg 3.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

@priya- agreed! If shyam is brought back then Anjali will have no complains and the focus will be ArHi again! Be it a rift or love, we'll see them sort it out! Which means IPK might bounce back! Hopefully!!

It has full scope of bouncing back as, shyam entry will add more drama to the show. Anjali will be relaxed and will say yes to arhi marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-pooja_k93

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

That is what I'm tying to say, when Shyam was with Anjali...she was never in focus...it was only after he left that her Rona-Dhona was highlighted. So obviously, only if he returns, can the focus shift from Anjali to Arnav-Khushi as before. If you remember till the episode in which Shyam was kicked out, the show focussed on Arnav-khuhsi. Infact when Arnav was kidnapped it was Khushi who was in focus for almost more than a month. They didn't show Anjali at all. So I guess if she gets back her husband , she'll cool down. It's another issue that one fine day her husband may as well kill her. 
But right now for me Shyam 's entry is essential for the show to shift the track to Arnav - khushiSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-pooja_k93rushshri

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
The show is progressing fine! It can't be all bed of roses all the time.. in the pre-marriage scenes of Arshi, there were fights, there were accusations, there were apologies.. so it is safe to say, there was drama back then too.

The drama now has changed to a different track that is all. I guess the only thing Arshi fans aren't able to digest is that earlier the drama was between Arnav and Khushi, and the resolution was also between them, so the IPK universe revolved around them. But now the drama has its source in Shyanjali scenes. Add the negativity of Dadi and we have a well concocted bermuda triangle.

I've come to admire the love scenes between Arshi these days, because they stand for purity and commitment to each other. This is what love looks like when it has had time to mature. Kudos to the CVs for showing us this side of their love.

Apart from that, the drama will go on at its own snail's pace. We need to be patient rather than creating a furor.

cheers!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123Jammy-pooja_k93rushshripriya_86

Go to top