Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rushshri

Priya, maham, pooja, achanak, riti, megha, zahra, lolly, veenu, rose, avni, surbhi, tenxin, ruchika, diba  and any other defender whom I am missing (plz forgive me for that)  my sincere gratitude to all of u for being there with me and supporting me in my idea of positivity.

"Mein akela hi chala tha janibe manzil magar
Log sath aate gaye aur karwan chalta gaya"

Thanx for making it possible. Though ur support is priceless here's small gift for u all

Though he is mine but u all can droolπŸ˜›...just for tonight...don't u dare to touch him. πŸ˜†

images fb

Good night and sweet khushi dreams.
Arnie is mine, come baby, lets go home.πŸ˜›

awww lovely pic rush πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Hey bhagwaan

U r married???? and a  big kid???

Oh Gosh..looking at your posts i never imagined.

a married lady could gush over barun's sexiness so much .Crossing all barriers of droolness and fantasizing about  his oomph factor to such an extent...??? that even unmarried girls, teenagers also dont do. here.

Oh mY god...Its starnge bcoz i hv read ur posts..the level of your expressiing about him , his hotness is far beyond  what a normal girl wud do knowing that BS is a happily married man. Thats why its strange bcoz,  Ur marital status and then this extent of fascination is a cultural shock too 

Shiv shiv..awww.. tauba tauba..

You have entered the REPORTING ZONE!
You are REPORTED 🀣 
REPORTED 🀣
REPORTED 🀣
Why do we girls feel the need to mock each other, the TM's kid and everything she writes in her post? If I don't agree with someone's post on here then I don't comment or if I do I try not to insult them. 

Just cause we're behind a laptop and can't see someone doesn't give us the right to hurt someone's feelings.

Please let's try to be kinder to each other. We all share/shared a love for this show and the actors, let's not let the current negative track in the show spill over to here and cause us to say hurtful things.

πŸ€—to all.
i couldnt agree with you more dear

Despite the mod note left on pg 14, members are still mocking and making personal attacks which leaves me no choice but to close this thread. Expect WL to be raised for those who continue to violate the rules

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago