Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 24)

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by lylow

I would like to respectfully disagree...since the last year itself there has been this Shyam MU. Shyam's truth is still not known fully. Arnav still does not know how Shyam first met khushi. Khushi and her family does not know what shyam did to their father. No one knows how many times Shyam tried to kill Anjali. Everyone does not know about how shyam is behind the kidnapping. Gupta's do not know about how shyam got thrown out of RM...so what is progressing?

The story seems to be stuck. Its giving unnecessary focus on Anjali dragging the story. Since shyam was thrown out all they have shown mainly is about Anjali pines for shyam. How she is missing him and blah blah...its all about Anjali now..in one way what you said about show progressing can be true if we think of it in the sense that the DKS story is oving forward.

I think the show is not progressing right now. Arnav's redemption was not shown. A mere sorry is not enough for all that he has done. How much did he degrade her?How much did he insult? Calling her characterless and saying its good that her parents are dead was the ultimate insult...but lets face it CV ignored that to show Anjali drama.

Its important that other character are given ample space to develop their story...but seriously 15min of Anjali? Come on, nowadays Akaash is given as much attention as HP!

The current DKS tracks has humongous loop holes! It simply does not make sense. Why cannot Anjali leave with shyam? Why is she not leaving her brothers house? the question keeps bugging me! She is more than thirty year old but meeting her husband in secret? The only conclusion I derived from that is Anjali is as much of a gold digger as her husband...

Man, the more I think about it the more frustrated I get. I feel like crying when I compare the current episodes with last year september's episodes...see what a great fall there is. IPK was on such a high pedestal before, it was magical.but now I feel that everything all the good things have become diluted and we are left with a show fully saturated with DI crap..

My humble opinion, which Im sure greatly differs from you...Embarrassed

The story has gvn importance to anjali from past 1 or 1 and 1/2 week, before that we all were drowning in arhi romance. Three kisses, aane do, mehndi, dori tying and wat not we got. except full kiss and SR we got evrythg wat we wanted without shyamali in btwn. but if the track is changes bcoz of shyamli obviously for few days we have to bear tham, smtimes even getting more space than the leads but that doesn't mean the leads have changed like many of the posts have come and yes few vm's too.

Evry show has its own ups and downs and if we didn't stand by when down then how can we say we love it.

It's not that i don't see loopholes but my pov is different. i tried to find out why it happened and what could be intention of showing that. that is why u always find me talking with hope and positivity.

Yeah u differ completely with me but I am glad u humbly put ur pov and I respect for u have done.

Hey Im glad we can discuss our opposing veiws in a civil mannerTongue
But I thought its been way more than 3 weeks since focus shifted to Anjali...what to do dear, when Anjali is shown seconds strech to minutes Im always on the verge of going nuts!
My problem is Anjali, I don't mind shyam...his creepiness is needed. Plus Abhaas does a fantastic job but Anjali is unbearable to meLOL
Lets just hope CV fixes everything and our show reverts back to its former glory.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_IceflamesStormChaserrushshriKookiemonster-DKS-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by Jameelah52

So because I deny to see the show from your point of view I am delusional!! I never believe in trp and no matter how much you keep throwing the TRP factor I never will!! The channel believes it yes and they may even consider to axe the show but it was gonna end anyway!

Personal attacking- says alot about you other than the member you are attacking!

</div>
<div>Hmm...I'm sorry to butt in but couldn't help it.

You just said that because you watch the show in a different way some people are calling you delusional but there's absolutely no problem if you people call people like us impatient and haters of everything and in a way delusional again if we try to voice the opinion of a greater majority and try to send our point across to the makers of the show??

Well, then that says the same thing doesn't it??

And you took it to yourself. Kookie never took your name did she? Wink

I never name call anyone!! It was all ok till people were called 'bashers' and 'supporters'! You guys are taking it to a new level! Why don't we just stick to give the 'constructive' criticism and leave? Why do we have to go make personal remarks on a person judges the show?

I was having this same conversation with kookie, loveydovey and the others on another thread and I was told that it's never initiated from their side, and I willingly agreed because I knew they were right! When I saw the word ' delusional' it pissed me off because it is targeted to members like me who want to believe things will be fine!

Yes if the majority think that something is wrong, then something is definitely wrong! I am not denying it but if I and others like me truly hope and believe that IPK will bounce back no one should have a problem with that!

I tried reasoning with many when they started showing the Anjali drama- I listened to every counter argument never did I once say that no you are being stupid because you dont see things the way I do!

I hate everything that they are doing to Anjali's character! They destroyed it but I think all will happen in due time! I am not asking anyone to have patience anymore because it's not my place to say that! Similarly kindly put forward your views in a respectable manner!

Yes she dint mention my name but she did say people who over look facts! Targets me! Because I do tend to believe in the greater side and do think that the track is moving forward!

Kookie you should know I have nothing against you whatsoever! Simply stated my problem with your comment!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

So because I deny to see the show from your point of view I am delusional!! I never believe in trp and no matter how much you keep throwing the TRP factor I never will!! The channel believes it yes and they may even consider to axe the show but it was gonna end anyway!

Personal attacking- says alot about you other than the member you are attacking!

</div>

You just said that because you watch the show in a different way some people are calling you delusional but there's absolutely no problem if you people call people like us impatient and haters of everything and in a way delusional again if we try to voice the opinion of a greater majority and try to send our point across to the makers of the show??

I never name call anyone!! It was all ok till people were called 'bashers' and 'supporters'! You guys are taking it to a new level! Why don't we just stick to give the 'constructive' criticism and leave? Why do we have to go make personal remarks on a person judges the show?

I was having this same conversation with kookie, loveydovey and the others on another thread and I was told that it's never initiated from their side, and I willingly agreed because I knew they were right! When I saw the word ' delusional' it pissed me off because it is targeted to members like me who want to believe things will be fine!

Yes if the majority think that something is wrong, then something is definitely wrong! I am not denying it but if I and others like me truly hope and believe that IPK will bounce back no one should have a problem with that!

I tried reasoning with many when they started showing the Anjali drama- I listened to every counter argument never did I once say that no you are being stupid because you dont see things the way I do!

I hate everything that they are doing to Anjali's character! They destroyed it but I think all will happen in due time! I am not asking anyone to have patience anymore because it's not my place to say that! Similarly kindly put forward your views in a respectable manner!

Yes she dint mention my name but she did say people who over look facts! Targets me! Because I do tend to believe in the greater side and do think that the track is moving forward!

Kookie you should know I have nothing against you whatsoever! Simply stated my problem with your comment!

sorry to interrupt the convo but @Jameelah, I was the target of her convo bcoz its my post and I too believe wat u believe so being a supporter i was given a stmt "I hate supporters more than makers". Infact i was awarded with the title "Report Queen" so i think even wat she was replying, it was in my respect, not urs.

Sorry for any offense, not intended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

I would like to respectfully disagree...since the last year itself there has been this Shyam MU. Shyam's truth is still not known fully. Arnav still does not know how Shyam first met khushi. Khushi and her family does not know what shyam did to their father. No one knows how many times Shyam tried to kill Anjali. Everyone does not know about how shyam is behind the kidnapping. Gupta's do not know about how shyam got thrown out of RM...so what is progressing?

The story seems to be stuck. Its giving unnecessary focus on Anjali dragging the story. Since shyam was thrown out all they have shown mainly is about Anjali pines for shyam. How she is missing him and blah blah...its all about Anjali now..in one way what you said about show progressing can be true if we think of it in the sense that the DKS story is oving forward.

I think the show is not progressing right now. Arnav's redemption was not shown. A mere sorry is not enough for all that he has done. How much did he degrade her?How much did he insult? Calling her characterless and saying its good that her parents are dead was the ultimate insult...but lets face it CV ignored that to show Anjali drama.

Its important that other character are given ample space to develop their story...but seriously 15min of Anjali? Come on, nowadays Akaash is given as much attention as HP!

The current DKS tracks has humongous loop holes! It simply does not make sense. Why cannot Anjali leave with shyam? Why is she not leaving her brothers house? the question keeps bugging me! She is more than thirty year old but meeting her husband in secret? The only conclusion I derived from that is Anjali is as much of a gold digger as her husband...

Man, the more I think about it the more frustrated I get. I feel like crying when I compare the current episodes with last year september's episodes...see what a great fall there is. IPK was on such a high pedestal before, it was magical.but now I feel that everything all the good things have become diluted and we are left with a show fully saturated with DI crap..

The story has gvn importance to anjali from past 1 or 1 and 1/2 week, before that we all were drowning in arhi romance. Three kisses, aane do, mehndi, dori tying and wat not we got. except full kiss and SR we got evrythg wat we wanted without shyamali in btwn. but if the track is changes bcoz of shyamli obviously for few days we have to bear tham, smtimes even getting more space than the leads but that doesn't mean the leads have changed like many of the posts have come and yes few vm's too.

Evry show has its own ups and downs and if we didn't stand by when down then how can we say we love it.

It's not that i don't see loopholes but my pov is different. i tried to find out why it happened and what could be intention of showing that. that is why u always find me talking with hope and positivity.

Yeah u differ completely with me but I am glad u humbly put ur pov and I respect for u have done.

But I thought its been way more than 3 weeks since focus shifted to Anjali...what to do dear, when Anjali is shown seconds strech to minutes Im always on the verge of going nuts!
My problem is Anjali, I don't mind shyam...his creepiness is needed. Plus Abhaas does a fantastic job but Anjali is unbearable to meLOL
Lets just hope CV fixes everything and our show reverts back to its former glory.Smile

It's true that the character of Anjali is getting screen space right now. I guess no one is very happy with it. But this is necessary, otherwise, Shyam's re-entry in the house will be difficult as a strong cause is required for him to come back. Only an emotionally labile Anjali can force Shyam's entry.For that she needs to be highlighted everyday till Shyam comes back. And Shyam's re-entry is essential for the track to progress and for his truth to be unmasked.
We all know that Anjali has and is betraying her brother, which is unacceptable to many of us. She has been partly punished by God for that when she lost her child and she'll be in for a rude shock, when she realizes Shyam's truth. And one good thing when Shyam makes a re-entry Anjali for once shall stocrying, and the track can focus on Arnav -KhushiSmile
However, this is my viewpoint...others may have different opinions

Edited by priya_86 - 08 September 2012 at 7:50am

rushshri

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

</div>

Okay, I get your point.
First of all I never targeted you or the TM by the word delusional.
Secondly if anyone feels offended by my choice of words then I apologize for it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Jammy-IceflamesStormChaser-DKS-rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

It's true that the character of Anjali is getting screen space right now. I guess no one is very happy with it. But this is necessary, otherwise, Shyam's re-entry in the house will be difficult as a strong cause is required for him to come back. Only an emotionally labile Anjali can force Shyam's entry.For that she needs to be highlighted everyday till Shyam comes back. And Shyam's re-entry is essential for the track to progress and for his truth to be unmasked.
We all know that Anjali has and is betraying her brother, which is unacceptable to many of us. She has been partly punished by God for that when she lost her child and she'll be in for a rude shock, when she realizes Shyam's truth. And one good thing when Shyam makes a re-entry Anjali for once shall stop crying, and the track can focus on Arnav -KhushiSmile

@red this is what is gonna happen and I am on for it.

Logical and i fully agree.Thumbs Up

Jammy-

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

</div>

sorry to interrupt the convo but @Jameelah, I was the target of her convo bcoz its my post and I too believe wat u believe so being a supporter i was given a stmt "I hate supporters more than makers". Infact i was awarded with the title "Report Queen" so i think even wat she was replying, it was in my respect, not urs.

Sorry for any offense, not intended.

somebody said she's not affected one ounce by my stmt but I see her quoting me in all her posts...."I hate supporters more than makers"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesStormChaser-DKS-

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

We all know that Anjali has and is betraying her brother, which is unacceptable to many of us. She has been partly punished by God for that when she lost her child and she'll be in for a rude shock, when she realizes Shyam's truth. And one good thing when Shyam makes a re-entry Anjali for once shall stop crying, and the track can focus on Arnav -KhushiSmile

@red this is what is gonna happen and I am on for it.

Logical and i fully agree.Thumbs Up
See at the end of the day, what are we tired of ? Anjali's rona-dhona right? Every second post in the forum points this out. This started from the day , Shyam was kicked out of the house. Hence it is obvious the day he comes back, Anjali's rona dhona will also stop. And once back in the house, Shyam will surely plot against Arnav and Khushi...which is again needed to unmask him. Because if he doesn't plan, how will he commit a mistake, and if he doesn't commit a mistake how will he be exposed? So definitely Anjali will take a backseat then.

Edited by priya_86 - 08 September 2012 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-rushshri

Go to top