Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 22)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

hi thanks for starting this post.

I respectfully diagree on lots of points that some of you have made. You talk about giving the show a chance... well in my POV since the kidnapping track this show has really losts its quality. The initial show has all the violance and heath ache ( ASR treatment of Khushi) but the show had quality. There was thngs that was a bit far fetched then but lot of other things made up ffor it.

There is a lot of talk about sadness when Anjali lost her baby... I know this is the toughest thing for a woman... and should be taken seriously... BUT how do you feel for Anjali when for months and months there was those abs that u kept seeing... The audience did not get to emotionally attach themselves to the idea there was a baby... Also after the accident the baby was forgotten... and suddenly we are back to shyam... It is utter nonsense how important things are ignored...

The kidnapping ... Huge deal
Revealation of Shyam and Khushi... no one even talks about that
The baby dying...

You talk about giving CV a chance but from what i understand this are not even original writers
and they want us to believe some unreal stuff ( no baby bump for example) Hello

I also diagree on Arnav redemption... i don't think he did enough
I agree he is surrounded by people who use him and he does not trust anyone but CV could have had a few weeks track of his redemption ... Can you imagine that that would have been like awesome not cause of giving Khushi justice but also a little bit real and also giving Khushi some respect...

Anyways i can go on
I don't mean to bash anyone just my POV i respect everyones POV

I respect ur pov though different from mine.

I agree that anjali baby bump was talk of the forum and even I felt bit awkward but her loosing child needed support which I truly understands. as a mother i was in tears and when she is in loss of her life what she wants is the support of her hubby, for which she is blindly following shyam though wrongly influenced.

regarding Arnav's redemption I have seen enough of it and I think both has forgotten and forgiven each other and moved ahead and i am with them.

This is not what I call bashing. This is what I say constructive criticism and I am open to  these kinds of discussions whenever u want.

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Yes I agree the show is Progressing...

Progressing towards hell-hole that is.

I disagree totally

thats your prerogative and I respect that.

There was a time when I used to watch the episodes on desi TV forum and then on my TV and then the following day the recorded version again on my TV.

Its been 2 months since I watched a complete episode last.

It takes a lot of idiocy to make a show that probably has the best TV actors look like C grade trash.

@BOLD: Same wit me.. I used to eagerly wait fr an epi,
watch it on tv thn
watch on net @8:30 and
 wasnt even missing re-runs..
Frm past 2wks i have seen the epi just once n i dnt even feel lyk watching again...
Yest as soon as the epi started wit ShyJali romance i dozed offSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflames-SI-StormChaserMrDarcyfanKookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm.shinchan.

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I always look forward to your positive posts. 
I agree with you completely. 
The story is moving forward whether we realize it or not.
Shaym's return to the RM is crucial for many things such as Anjali's track dying down, his truth bring revealed, and arHi's remarriage. 
I cant seem to understand why people are saying that Khushi's character has been ruined. Is she really that wrong to think that Shaym might have changed after loosing his child? Anyone can change after loosing a child.. even the biggest criminal. How is Khushi supposed to know that Shaym is the one who caused Anjali miscarriage? She has always been a sacrificing and selfless girl who can do anything for the happiness of others. She is willing to stay around the man who ruined her life and tried to kill her husband just for Anjali's happiness and recovery- that is who is was, is, and will be. 
As far as arHi's relationship goes, there wont be a misunderstanding. If there is, their relationship will be taken right back to square one. Arnav will not even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. 
Arnav knows how much Khushi loves him. He needs no proof of that. He needs no proof of anything as he has complete trust on Khushi. Their bond is too strong for anyone to come in between them.
Will he be upset? Yes. He wont be wrong to be upset. However he will know why Khushi brought Shaym back and he will understand her. He will know that she brought him back for his di's happiness.. and indirectly for his happiness because if Anjali is not happy, her chotte is not happy. 

Once Shaym returns, Khushi will be Arnav's strongest support. They will together bring his reality infront of everyone.. especially dadi and Anjali. Khushi will realize that Shaym has indeed not changed. We have to just wait for the upcoming track as Im positive that it has a lot in store for us!
We have to stay away from assumptions as they only spoil our moods as well as the moods of others.  
If there is no bright light, look forward to arHi's marriageSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123pooja_k93rushshri

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Agreed with you on all points!! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93rushshri

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Big smile I lub ur positivity...and indeed look forward to your takes di..as always agreed di that villain is required..but I used to enjoy this villain more when he was dumb and he used to have funny tricks to kill his wife..but now he is showing extra intelligence, more than Arnie and khushi...and it is not clear what motive he has..why is he doing all this thing... and if khushi brings him fr di's sake..i get that di..but if she brings him thinking he has changed, wont be able to apply any logicwa to that..but yes di show still has lot to show..that is what I am looking forward too...Smile
Long live positivity...Embarrassed

Edited by riti4u - 08 September 2012 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I always look forward to your positive posts. 
I agree with you completely. 
The story is moving forward whether we realize it or not.
Shaym's return to the RM is crucial for many things such as Anjali's track dying down, his truth bring revealed, and arHi's remarriage. 
I cant seem to understand why people are saying that Khushi's character has been ruined. Is she really that wrong to think that Shaym might have changed after loosing his child? Anyone can change after loosing a child.. even the biggest criminal. How is Khushi supposed to know that Shaym is the one who caused Anjali miscarriage? She has always been a sacrificing and selfless girl who can do anything for the happiness of others. She is willing to stay around the man who ruined her life and tried to kill her husband just for Anjali's happiness and recovery- that is who is was, is, and will be. 
As far as arHi's relationship goes, there wont be a misunderstanding. If there is, their relationship will be taken right back to square one. Arnav will not even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. 
Arnav knows how much Khushi loves him. He needs no proof of that. He needs no proof of anything as he has complete trust on Khushi. Their bond is too strong for anyone to come in between them.
Will he be upset? Yes. He wont be wrong to be upset. However he will know why Khushi brought Shaym back and he will understand her. He will know that she brought him back for his di's happiness.. and indirectly for his happiness because if Anjali is not happy, her chotte is not happy. 

Once Shaym returns, Khushi will be Arnav's strongest support. They will together bring his reality infront of everyone.. especially dadi and Anjali. Khushi will realize that Shaym has indeed not changed. We have to just wait for the upcoming track as Im positive that it has a lot in store for us!
We have to stay away from assumptions as they only spoil our moods as well as the moods of others.  
If there is no bright light, look forward to arHi's marriageSmile

yup, look to arhi marriage.

Love u for ur comment. Clap

pooja_k93

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Exactly Kookie! Only the facts matter!
The fact is that the TRPs are very low for IPK for the past 3 months!
And why are the TRPs low?! because what the CVs are showing is neither working for the TRP audience nor for the viewers all over the world. People have to accept this.
[/QUOTE]
SnehaHug
Facts are Facts.
A show does not survive on any hope .
It survives on TRP.
Sneha, I am not blind to the facts.
I am simply stating the obvious.
Denying the obvious is just like living adelusionallife like of Anjali's.
[/QUOTE]

So because I deny to see the show from your point of view I am delusional!! I never believe in trp and no matter how much you keep throwing the TRP factor I never will!! The channel believes it yes and they may even consider to axe the show but it was gonna end anyway!

Personal attacking- says alot about you other than the member you are attacking!

Emerald-

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

So because I deny to see the show from your point of view I am delusional!! I never believe in trp and no matter how much you keep throwing the TRP factor I never will!! The channel believes it yes and they may even consider to axe the show but it was gonna end anyway!

Personal attacking- says alot about you other than the member you are attacking!

Hmm...I'm sorry to butt in but couldn't help it.
You just said that because you watch the show in a different way some people are calling you delusional but there's absolutely no problem if you people call people like us impatient and haters of everything and in a way delusional again if we try to voice the opinion of a greater majority and try to send our point across to the makers of the show??
Well, then that says the same thing doesn't it??
And you took it to yourself. Kookie never took your name did she?  Wink

Edited by ASR4eva - 08 September 2012 at 7:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-DKS-MrDarcyfanKookiemonster.shinchan.

Go to top