Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 21)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

Originally posted by rushshri

Yeah the show is definitely progressing.Now it has just started to sink.Soon the progression will lead it all the way down to Mariana trench

good , then stop watching, y to discuss a sinking ship.

Good lord GH has got himself a lot of followers."Dekhna hai to dekho" in another formROFL

BTW i wont quit because i am hell bent on watching SP all the time.So i would love it if the sinking ship was replaced by something better.You know i lauuu SPROFL

I don't need GH to form my opinions, i speak my own mind.

U want to see somethg other than IPKKND and u r liked, then u ppl are here. wait for the day when IPKKND is replaced and watch SP. There are so many shows on SP except IPKKND, watch and discuss in their forum, why u r still sailing in this sinking ship of SP.

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post rushshri..I too feel the show is progressing. Only Arshi romance is not this story agreed on that . But feel the pace of this progress is a bit slow. Esp if they do not show precaps and sometimes epis are boring now.. and things like Garima's hide and seek for this long, it feels dragging. We all got the point Garima and Dadi can't meet for the happiness of khushi so okay.. wat next.. we all got hte point that shyam wants to enter RM ok.. wat next.. that is the kind of feel I get. .. but yes it is still okay.. need to wait and watch. Just would like to see some real action now whatever track it may be thats all..
chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melihoney

Originally posted by chaitali00

[QUOTE=rushshri]There are many reasons for me to support my view that show is moving ahead and coming episodes are going to have lot of drama store in for us.

Smile I do not think there is any further MU between each other. They are shown having completely trust on each other and still conversation between Arhi is left. Wait for Monday before jumping to conclusions. That's my polite advice. 

Lets wait for the show to end and then we'll discuss...now the question is will there be anything left to be discussed?????

SmileDadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Who cares for her repentance???? A person who denied her responsibilities in times of need pops up from nowhere to exercise her rights...damn... did Buaji repent that she chose Shyam for Khushi?????? did Arnav repent that he was quiet when Shyam called her characterless?????When will Khushi get justice???? Or u r still waiting for Buaji's and Arnav's repentance till Monday...

Discuss.

** Criticism only constructive are welcomed. In absence  of that, comment will be reported by TM herself. 

Go and report... I dont care...I hate the supporters more than the makers...

Go on baby, u've started to hate the supporters and we've started to love the supporters and abt repentence, what else is left. Arnav has done everything yaar. go and get a life. Rushmi darling im with u baby. Though i hate Anjali right now but i still love IPKKND for Arnav and Khushi, For Arnav, Khushi and IPKKND, i can go to any extent. I mean it.

Ur last 2 statements clearly explain who needs a life beyond IPKKND...and if ur Arnav has done everything why is he not clearly telling everybody how he forced Khushi into this marriage????? Dont u think that should come in the open?????

Edited by chaitali00 - 08 September 2012 at 5:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..TheSmurfsIceflamesStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.Kookiemonster-DKS-

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Yeah the show is definitely progressing.Now it has just started to sink.Soon the progression will lead it all the way down to Mariana trench

Good lord GH has got himself a lot of followers."Dekhna hai to dekho" in another formROFL

BTW i wont quit because i am hell bent on watching SP all the time.So i would love it if the sinking ship was replaced by something better.You know i lauuu SPROFL

U want to see somethg other than IPKKND and u r liked, then u ppl are here. wait for the day when IPKKND is replaced and watch SP. There are so many shows on SP except IPKKND, watch and discuss in their forum, why u r still sailing in this sinking ship of SP.

Why?? i want to watch SP at 8 pm too.I just cant abandon them just because you say soROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

piatondon-Surma-monalisa1234aashi_StormChaser-DKS-.Kiran.KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

bcos we still want to save the show dont want to push it further down like Dhritarashtra did to Duryodhan... some people need a lil bit of gray cells in their head to understand this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234IceflamesStormChaser-DKS-.Kiran.KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavocean6

I completely agree with your post rushshri..I too feel the show is progressing. Only Arshi romance is not this story agreed on that . But feel the pace of this progress is a bit slow. Esp if they do not show precaps and sometimes epis are boring now.. and things like Garima's hide and seek for this long, it feels dragging. We all got the point Garima and Dadi can't meet for the happiness of khushi so okay.. wat next.. we all got hte point that shyam wants to enter RM ok.. wat next.. that is the kind of feel I get. .. but yes it is still okay.. need to wait and watch. Just would like to see some real action now whatever track it may be thats all..

Next is arhi haldi and khushi manaofying Arnav as he will be annoyed in arhi haldi Wink what say???as per spoilers.

Edited by rushshri - 08 September 2012 at 5:47am
mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hi thanks for starting this post.

I respectfully diagree on lots of points that some of you have made. You talk about giving the show a chance... well in my POV since the kidnapping track this show has really losts its quality. The initial show has all the violance and heath ache ( ASR treatment of Khushi) but the show had quality. There was thngs that was a bit far fetched then but lot of other things made up ffor it.

There is a lot of talk about sadness when Anjali lost her baby... I know this is the toughest thing for a woman... and should be taken seriously... BUT how do you feel for Anjali when for months and months there was those abs that u kept seeing... The audience did not get to emotionally attach themselves to the idea there was a baby... Also after the accident the baby was forgotten... and suddenly we are back to shyam... It is utter nonsense how important things are ignored...

The kidnapping ... Huge deal
Revealation of Shyam and Khushi... no one even talks about that
The baby dying...

You talk about giving CV a chance but from what i understand this are not even original writers
and they want us to believe some unreal stuff ( no baby bump for example) Hello

I also diagree on Arnav redemption... i don't think he did enough
I agree he is surrounded by people who use him and he does not trust anyone but CV could have had a few weeks track of his redemption ... Can you imagine that that would have been like awesome not cause of giving Khushi justice but also a little bit real and also giving Khushi some respect...

Anyways i can go on
I don't mean to bash anyone just my POV i respect everyones POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsStormChaser

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Yes I agree the show is Progressing...

Progressing towards hell-hole that is.

I disagree totally

I agree to disagree with you...I am so eagerly waiting for Wednesday...

I want to know the weeks TRP especially Friday...I loved the episode it was full on my Shyamli romance...Day Dreaming

Haven't any of you learned mathematics negative * negative= Positive...

Arre yaar...you missed out the teesra paiyya...Dadi! How could you?? *stop-wa sign*
It's Shyadanjali don't ya remember?? And negative*negative*negative= Negative only no?? Oh wait multiply it with another negative (Didi ji juice)...Now it's more like it.. Evil Smile

But yaara you are messing up with the equation...

It is SHYAM and ANJALI ka milan...

Not Shyam and Dadi...LOL

Be positive it doesn't cost a penny...

What yaara?
I always thought it was DIDI Ki SEWA.
Now they have changed to Shyamanjali?
Gimme hints yaara.
I knw u r close to Barun.
I promise I wil lyk u on FB.

No...
There is a strict gag order by the PH...

The spoilers are becoming boilers for real...

Deepali quit the show along with Twitter...she wanted extra pay for promoting others on the show...

My source-
Barun ka Dhobi...

Stay away from spoilers...they say but I am positive...i can take anything with a smile...Big smile

@bold- Cracked me up!! ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-.shinchan.

Go to top