Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 2)

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry dadi is not raising da TRPs. Its a wrong conception. Dis show has gone horribly wrong. Its probably da 2nd worst show of star plus. Lets face it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00monalisa1234-Aimz-Iceflamesvijji12StormChaserNi1234.Kiran.MrDarcyfanSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
if this happens fast well good bcoz yesterdays episode i dint like...but i will still stick for arshi, n hoping cv's will do some miracle for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Sorry dadi is not raising da TRPs. Its a wrong conception. Dis show has gone horribly wrong. Its probably da 2nd worst show of star plus. Lets face it.

I polietely disagree with all the statements of urs.

TRP coming bcoz of Anjali's drama and more will come.

Show is third TRP gainer and one of the max revenue earners of SP. I have proofs of that and if u still think that its worst, then its purely ur pov for which i disagree totally.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanMountainbreeze7mitrabhuyanmelihoneyJammy-pooja_k93mahamluvsbs

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
agree to each n every point u made!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing seriously. Most of the members are complaining about IPKKND, and comparing it with the other show at 8pm (dealing with child marriage). according to them the show is having an amazing track...high production costs etc. What they are forgetting is that for the past 10 months this show had been continuously doing badly (with TRP's around 3), with negative tracks. IPKKND was doing well at that time with TRP's around 4. But did the loyal viewers of that show lose hope...no. The show bounced back with high TRP's.
Same is the state of IPKKND right now...all shows have its ups and downs. If there is a positive track then there has to be a negative track. This is not a TMKOC. So what if IPKKND is having its bad phase now, things will definitely pick up. If other shows can bounce back, so can this show.
The only problem is that the other show did not have such a huge internet fan following...hence the criticism of the show were confined to within families. But IPKKND is having a huge fan following and hence the negative views are expressed all over. I'm fearing that if the channel realises that there is so much of negativity about the show they might take a call.
So guys please, help this show, it needs us and truly speaking even we need it.Smile

dua_forevermadarfanMountainbreeze7arnav_addictedmelihoneyJammy-rushshri

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

I don't understand one thing seriously. Most of the members are complaining about IPKKND, and comparing it with the other show at 8pm (dealing with child marriage). according to them the show is having an amazing track...high production costs etc. What they are forgetting is that for the past 10 months this show had been continuously doing badly (with TRP's around 3), with negative tracks. IPKKND was doing well at that time with TRP's around 4. But did the loyal viewers of that show lose hope...no. The show bounced back with high TRP's.
Same is the state of IPKKND right now...all shows have its ups and downs. If there is a positive track then there has to be a negative track. This is not a TMKOC. So what if IPKKND is having its bad phase now, things will definitely pick up. If other shows can bounce back, so can this show.
The only problem is that the other show did not have such a huge internet fan following...hence the criticism of the show were confined to within families. But IPKKND is having a huge fan following and hence the negative views are expressed all over. I'm fearing that if the channel realises that there is so much of negativity about the show they might take a call.
So guys please, help this show, it needs us and truly speaking even we need it.Smile

very true priya...we need this show...we need it badly! :)

rushshri

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I hope you are right...for now I have stopped hoping...just hurting!!!!

rushshri

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I'm still hoping.. yay Friday episode was the first time that I skipped most parts apart from the last few seconds.. I don't mind anjali..but too much is too much..

Mountainbreeze7radiationberrysweetmitrabhuyangatheringstormMrDarcyfanrushshri

Go to top