Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 18)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by sanja_here

I dnt agree with trp increases bcs anjali n dadi drama...if there was a happy re marriage track for arshi...then trp must be 3+...nd last weeks trp .1increasese was due to mehendi...and happy family occations...and if u think anji drama will increase trp...then we can wait till wednssday...this whole week was dedicated to shyamali...we can see how mch trp these two will bring...we waited for too long...there is no point in trusting cvs now...they ruined everything...

sanju I can understand the growing anger but if u remember before the week that passed we were drowning in arhi romance and it has been just one week when they have shown anjali more bcoz the track changed and it was the need of the track.

Regarding trp though I will watch the show with "0" trp but it's demand of everybody else and its gonna increase. i have my reasons which s beyond the scope of this post so not discussing it here.

I am trusting cv's bcoz they show love and care btwn arhi on monday, wedensday, thursday. So i am hopeful, why u r not I can't get it but its ur pov and i respect that.

we were drowning in arshi romance..wen??? Shocked ...after kidnapping anjali was always the focus...except contract week...nd even if they show arshi..it was bonus with shyamali...remember date...pooja...nd ofcourse mehendi...and marriage track was never given any importance...remember roka..n shagun...for me i cant tolerate too mch of anjali...so i even started skipping episodes...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..aashi_StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Dadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Dadi has been on the show for over a month now. The TRPs have not risen but are constantly swinging around 2.5 to 2.8. So NO. The saas bahu drama is not working with the TRP audience either. And moreover the theme of the show is not saas bahu drama but a story between lovers. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..aashi_StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-.Kiran.Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Yes I agree the show is Progressing...

Progressing towards hell-hole that is.

I disagree totally

I agree to disagree with you...I am so eagerly waiting for Wednesday...

I want to know the weeks TRP especially Friday...I loved the episode it was full on my Shyamli romance...Day Dreaming

Haven't any of you learned mathematics negative * negative= Positive...

Arre yaar...you missed out the teesra paiyya...Dadi! How could you?? *stop-wa sign*
It's Shyadanjali don't ya remember?? And negative*negative*negative= Negative only no?? Oh wait multiply it with another negative (Didi ji juice)...Now it's more like it.. Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.Kookiemonster

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

I would like to respectfully disagree...since the last year itself there has been this Shyam MU. Shyam's truth is still not known fully. Arnav still does not know how Shyam first met khushi. Khushi and her family does not know what shyam did to their father. No one knows how many times Shyam tried to kill Anjali. Everyone does not know about how shyam is behind the kidnapping. Gupta's do not know about how shyam got thrown out of RM...so what is progressing?

The story seems to be stuck. Its giving unnecessary focus on Anjali dragging the story. Since shyam was thrown out all they have shown mainly is about Anjali pines for shyam. How she is missing him and blah blah...its all about Anjali now..in one way what you said about show progressing can be true if we think of it in the sense that the DKS story is oving forward.

I think the show is not progressing right now. Arnav's redemption was not shown. A mere sorry is not enough for all that he has done. How much did he degrade her?How much did he insult? Calling her characterless and saying its good that her parents are dead was the ultimate insult...but lets face it CV ignored that to show Anjali drama.

Its important that other character are given ample space to develop their story...but seriously 15min of Anjali? Come on, nowadays Akaash is given as much attention as HP!

The current DKS tracks has humongous loop holes! It simply does not make sense. Why cannot Anjali leave with shyam? Why is she not leaving her brothers house? the question keeps bugging me! She is more than thirty year old but meeting her husband in secret? The only conclusion I derived from that is Anjali is as much of a gold digger as her husband...

Man, the more I think about it the more frustrated I get. I feel like crying when I compare the current episodes with last year september's episodes...see what a great fall there is. IPK was on such a high pedestal before, it was magical.but now I feel that everything all the good things have become diluted and we are left with a show fully saturated with DI crap..

My humble opinion, which Im sure greatly differs from you...Embarrassed

The story has gvn importance to anjali from past 1 or 1 and 1/2 week, before that we all were drowning in arhi romance. Three kisses, aane do, mehndi, dori tying and wat not we got. except full kiss and SR we got evrythg wat we wanted without shyamali in btwn. but if the track is changes bcoz of shyamli obviously for few days we have to bear tham, smtimes even getting more space than the leads but that doesn't mean the leads have changed like many of the posts have come and yes few vm's too.

Evry show has its own ups and downs and if we didn't stand by when down then how can we say we love it.

It's not that i don't see loopholes but my pov is different. i tried to find out why it happened and what could be intention of showing that. that is why u always find me talking with hope and positivity.

Yeah u differ completely with me but I am glad u humbly put ur pov and I respect for u have done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lylow

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Bang on Monalisa! Hug
Awesome post!

OmNaMaSteOm

serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
But I don't want Kushi to be responsibl e for bringing back shyam...i mean after all this? He cheated her, he caused d hate marriage and he nearly killed arnav...how can kushi think of gettinh him back??!Ouch

TheSmurfs

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

I dnt agree with trp increases bcs anjali n dadi drama...if there was a happy re marriage track for arshi...then trp must be 3+...nd last weeks trp .1increasese was due to mehendi...and happy family occations...and if u think anji drama will increase trp...then we can wait till wednssday...this whole week was dedicated to shyamali...we can see how mch trp these two will bring...we waited for too long...there is no point in trusting cvs now...they ruined everything...

sanju I can understand the growing anger but if u remember before the week that passed we were drowning in arhi romance and it has been just one week when they have shown anjali more bcoz the track changed and it was the need of the track.

Regarding trp though I will watch the show with "0" trp but it's demand of everybody else and its gonna increase. i have my reasons which s beyond the scope of this post so not discussing it here.

I am trusting cv's bcoz they show love and care btwn arhi on monday, wedensday, thursday. So i am hopeful, why u r not I can't get it but its ur pov and i respect that.

we were drowning in arshi romance..wen??? Shocked ...after kidnapping anjali was always the focus...except contract week...nd even if they show arshi..it was bonus with shyamali...remember date...pooja...nd ofcourse mehendi...and marriage track was never given any importance...remember roka..n shagun...for me i cant tolerate too mch of anjali...so i even started skipping episodes...

dori scene
three kisses
his sorry
gvg gifts
daudati hui meri bahon mein aaogi
aane do
tries to kiss her at lips many times
bed scene ...dekhte hai ye jya kehtti hai ye annkhen
understanding her
trying to get her home at any cost

phew...abhi itns hi yaad aa raha...rest will update if i remember.
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Dadi our new hate target, she will repent this time for trusting Shyam which she didn't in past. Moreover she is added to bring saas bahu drama needed for TRP. Again my pov.

Dadi has been on the show for over a month now. The TRPs have not risen but are constantly swinging around 2.5 to 2.8. So NO. The saas bahu drama is not working with the TRP audience either. And moreover the theme of the show is not saas bahu drama but a story between lovers. 

This show once had a TRP of 4.6.
2.5 was the TRP of this show last june-july.
The consistent TRP has been 3.5 for almost 4 months before it hit 4.1 in January.
Feb mid week it was 4.6.
It fell hard in last week march to 3.5.
It hit rock bottom in May with 2.5.
It has been 2.5 to 2.7 for the past 3 months.
Now how has Saas bahu drama helped goes beyond my mind.
4.6- 2.8= 1.8 
Almost 2 points drop.
MAJOR NEED TO WORRY.
from 3rd to the 13th position in the TRP chart.
Where is the TRP with saas bahu drama.
TRP was max with love story, not saas bahu.
Facts dammit.
Facts.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrMaverick29aashi_Barundeewani19StormChaserabracadabraSultan_Of_SwingMephistoOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

Go to top