Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] (Page 15)

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Humein maaf kar dijiye Captainji...humein pata nahi tha ki hum itni gor paap kar rahe hain...iske liye maafi maangna bhi kaafi nahi hai...ab hum kya kare...kaise prayschith kare?? Cry LOL

Go Redeem ASR style.
Drive your SUV in the lonely streets of your city and then have a flashback of Poojali in all her bridal glory and then go to Khoosie bitiya's place and simply say Sorry dammit.
6 months ke torture ke badle 6 sec ka sorry.

Haha! LOL
Sorry... *shakes her head* I don't have the time for doing such a difficult task... Tongue ROFL
Me and having Poojhali flashbacks?? How can you even expect that Kookieji?? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

No no yaar! He's a SuperShyam! He is one of a kind! He occupies the first position for the most unluckiest Shyamu alive on earth! And he still doesn't stop his antics..anyways I actually love them..they crack me up sooo bad...so let him conitnue with his daiyya ho! ROFLROFL
Maybe he's having an affair with the watchman too! Gosh! This man is always busy with his affairs! Where does he get the time for his dear baby Anjali I don't know! See he lurvvs her shooo much! ROFLROFL

Affair Pe Affair,
Affair pe Affair,
Aakhir Shyamu ki kitne affair?
Now he has left watchman for the new nurse.
Laxmi is also pregnant with his child.
Ab aage kya hoga ?
Jaanne ke liye Dekhiya ...
Superman Shyamu.

Har somwaar se shukrwaar raat 8 baje...dekhna mat bhuliye! Haan aur baad mein mat boliye ki humne warn nahi kiya...Saath mein Anjali baby who's not actually a baby but still a baby bhi free hai... LOL

Yeah ,  I have new spoilers.
Shyam wants to be Vicky Donor.
He is from Aryan race.
So you know , he will now contact Dr. Chaddha.
No whisky, No rum for Shyamu now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00..Swapnali..Maverick29-Aimz-Barundeewani19StormChaser.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

I totally agree wid each n every point of yours...well said...i guess may be our show regains its original charm in 2-3 weeks...as of now what all we can do is hoping for the bestest...whatever the track may be Love Arshi...Love IPKKND...Smile
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

thanks khushi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

outland_123 Senior Member
outland_123
outland_123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by outland_123

.(My  point  of  View)...I  love  the  show...ofcourse  previous  epis  were  better...at  the  moment because  of the  story  I've  to  bear so  much crying  &  Anjali-Shyam  drama...and  I  am not  liking it...there  were  many  epis  which  I  didn't  like...many  dialougues  which  I  didn't  like...few  tracks  which  I  didn't  like...&  few  directions  which  I  didn't  like... Ouch

But  still  I  love  this  serial...I  just  simply  love  everyones  acting be it  Shyam, Dadi, Anjali, (now a days, I curse  them whenever  I saw  them on the screen  thoughDead) HP, Karan, Payel, Akash, Gupta  family &  ofcourse  "SARUN". I  just  adore  them. 

what  track &  what  type  of  episode  I  want  &  what  they  r  showing  ofcourse  it  doesn't  match. I'm  just  curious  to  watch their  story...what  &  how   PH  want  to  show   us. If  it's  my  story, I  won't  feel  interested abt  the  story  coz...I  already  know  my  story.  I  just  don't  like  how  they   change  their  side track  pretty  often (ofcourse  it  depends  on  TRP, channel, Actors  &  other  circumtances).

If  "SARUN"   quit  this  show (  I  wish  &  hope  notOuch)  ever,  either  I'll  quit  watching  this  show  or  will  watch  this  show  just  for  the  story.  I  would  make  it  shorter  like  21mins  epi  into  3-4mins  epi Big smile.  I  love  ARSHI, Raizada  family (they  r  stupid  though)  &  Gupta  family.

Thanks   to  the  IPK  team  for  ur  gr8  effort. If  I  don't  like  any  episode  U   guys  can't  do  anything  abt  it  coz  it's  past  already  but  yes  U  can  do  better  in  ur  next  episode. so...chill...

I never  ever  tried  to  compare  any  character  or  any  track  with  the  real  life.  I  know  &  do  believe  that  fairy tales  happens  in  real  life  sometime  but  trust  me, whatever  they  r  showing  in  reel , real  life  is  wrost  than  this. 
(Just  my  point  of  view)

Wow, you actually have written exactly what I feelBig smile I too feel that in real life  far more worst things do happenOuch And similar to what you said, what I think will happen and what is shown is always different. I guess that's the fun part for me too, else would have been too boringBig smile  There are a few things which I don't relate to or would want it to be different but then I simply ignore that considering it's reel and not reality. And I love the program so am ready to ignore some things and enjoy the restBig smile

Thanks...Big smile..Thanks  to  God  I  have  never  faced  worst  thing  in  my  life...(not  yet)...but  I've  witnessed  few  unfortunately...sad  part  is  most  of  them  abt  my  close ones...
I  can  ignore  Anjali-Shyam  drama. Either  change  the channel  or  skip  those  drama  but  it'll  b  hard   for  me  to  ignore  if  they  chop  off  IPK. Ouch...I'll  b  upset  for  few  months  may b...but  that's  ok...Big smile  &  abt  ARSHI...i've  my  imagination...Embarrassed...which  no  one  can  change  except  me...Star

Reel - punch on the face
Real - where that sound  comes  from

Reel -  singing &  dancing  in a  field
Real - Music  came  from  haven...!

Reel - couple  escaped  from  their  home  without  money, makeup  box, dress
Real - actress  keep  using  her  Loreal  lipstick

Got it...PH  provides all  those  thing...Clap

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THNKS A LOT KHUSHI! :)
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Affair Pe Affair,
Affair pe Affair,
Aakhir Shyamu ki kitne affair?
Now he has left watchman for the new nurse.
Laxmi is also pregnant with his child.
Ab aage kya hoga ?
Jaanne ke liye Dekhiya ...
Superman Shyamu.

Har somwaar se shukrwaar raat 8 baje...dekhna mat bhuliye! Haan aur baad mein mat boliye ki humne warn nahi kiya...Saath mein Anjali baby who's not actually a baby but still a baby bhi free hai... LOL

Yeah ,  I have new spoilers.
Shyam wants to be Vicky Donor.
He is from Aryan race.
So you know , he will now contact Dr. Chaddha.
No whisky, No rum for Shyamu now.

Wonly ghor kalyug thish ijj...Bhaat can be done nouu??...LOL
Then there'll be a loser luck syndrome epidemic! Aaahhh! Run phor your lives! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Aimz-Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

outland_123 Senior Member
outland_123
outland_123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by outland_123

.(My  point  of  View)...I  love  the  show...ofcourse  previous  epis  were  better...at  the  moment because  of the  story  I've  to  bear so  much crying  &  Anjali-Shyam  drama...and  I  am not  liking it...there  were  many  epis  which  I  didn't  like...many  dialougues  which  I  didn't  like...few  tracks  which  I  didn't  like...&  few  directions  which  I  didn't  like... Ouch

But  still  I  love  this  serial...I  just  simply  love  everyones  acting be it  Shyam, Dadi, Anjali, (now a days, I curse  them whenever  I saw  them on the screen  thoughDead) HP, Karan, Payel, Akash, Gupta  family &  ofcourse  "SARUN". I  just  adore  them. 

what  track &  what  type  of  episode  I  want  &  what  they  r  showing  ofcourse  it  doesn't  match. I'm  just  curious  to  watch their  story...what  &  how   PH  want  to  show   us. If  it's  my  story, I  won't  feel  interested abt  the  story  coz...I  already  know  my  story.  I  just  don't  like  how  they   change  their  side track  pretty  often (ofcourse  it  depends  on  TRP, channel, Actors  &  other  circumtances).

If  "SARUN"   quit  this  show (  I  wish  &  hope  notOuch)  ever,  either  I'll  quit  watching  this  show  or  will  watch  this  show  just  for  the  story.  I  would  make  it  shorter  like  21mins  epi  into  3-4mins  epi Big smile.  I  love  ARSHI, Raizada  family (they  r  stupid  though)  &  Gupta  family.

Thanks   to  the  IPK  team  for  ur  gr8  effort. If  I  don't  like  any  episode  U   guys  can't  do  anything  abt  it  coz  it's  past  already  but  yes  U  can  do  better  in  ur  next  episode. so...chill...

I never  ever  tried  to  compare  any  character  or  any  track  with  the  real  life.  I  know  &  do  believe  that  fairy tales  happens  in  real  life  sometime  but  trust  me, whatever  they  r  showing  in  reel , real  life  is  wrost  than  this. 
(Just  my  point  of  view)

to some i agree and to some i disagree but yes I am really happy that u understand my pov too.

ofcourse  u'll   disagree  some  of  my  points  or may b  all  of  my  points...bcoz...we  r  not  same  person...Big smile...that's  naturalSmile...enjoy...

Go to top