Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rushshri

Thnx to u two
This is for our show , I don't mind to call it our show, I'm not ashamed of it.😊
Originally posted by angel_93

agree to both of u!πŸ˜ƒ

AWW BRILLIANT :)  πŸ‘
Originally posted by priya_86

This is for our show , I don't mind to call it our show, I'm not ashamed of it.😊

AWW PROUD TO BE A N IPKKND FAN A SARUN/ARSHI LOVER :) LONG LIVE IPKKND SARUN/ARSHI INSHALLAH
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

AWW PROUD TO BE A N IPKKND FAN A SARUN/ARSHI LOVER :) LONG LIVE IPKKND SARUN/ARSHI INSHALLAH
Long live IPKKND😊
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

me too proud to be an ipkknd fan...once an ipk fan always an ipk fan!πŸ˜ƒ
i agree, even i am liking this track... story is progessing well, lots of drama is yet to come.. looking fwd to how arnav and khushi will handle daadi-garima face-off
Originally posted by aakanksha09

i agree, even i am liking this track... story is progessing well, lots of drama is yet to come.. looking fwd to how arnav and khushi will handle daadi-garima face-off
Trust me everyone is looking forward towards it, Even those who are saying they'll not watch it will switch it on Monday at 8 pm. Otherwise why are they wasting their time discussing about the show in the forum?😊
Originally posted by aakanksha09

true lots drama yet to come!πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by priya_86

Second you here, I love this program to the core.And not ashamed to say I am addicted to this programπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I never name call anyone!! It was all ok till people were called 'bashers' and 'supporters'! You guys are taking it to a new level! Why don't we just stick to give the 'constructive' criticism and leave? Why do we have to go make personal remarks on a person judges the show?

I was having this same conversation with kookie, loveydovey and the others on another thread and I was told that it's never initiated from their side, and I willingly agreed because I knew they were right! When I saw the word ' delusional' it pissed me off because it is targeted to members like me who want to believe things will be fine!

Yes if the majority think that something is wrong, then something is definitely wrong! I am not denying it but if I and others like me truly hope and believe that IPK will bounce back no one should have a problem with that!

I tried reasoning with many when they started showing the Anjali drama- I listened to every counter argument never did I once say that no you are being stupid because you dont see things the way I do!

I hate everything that they are doing to Anjali's character! They destroyed it but I think all will happen in due time! I am not asking anyone to have patience anymore because it's not my place to say that! Similarly kindly put forward your views in a respectable manner!

Yes she dint mention my name but she did say people who over look facts! Targets me! Because I do tend to believe in the greater side and do think that the track is moving forward!

Kookie you should know I have nothing against you whatsoever! Simply stated my problem with your comment!

I understand our frustration. Well, I said this before and I'm saying this again. It's your wish if you want to be positive or not and I have absolutely no problem with you being positive about the show. That's your point of view.
See, even we are called many names but we're fine with it. People even called us names but we're fine with that too. I'm just saying that many people say that we're the onles taking it to personal level when actually even they're doing the same thing. And again I'm saying you took it to your heart. I didn't point my finger at you. Nor did I point it at anyone else. Actually none of us did. It's you who took it to your heart.
None of us have anything against you people. Why would we? Have you pushed us off a cliff or something? No. So why would we have a problem?
And if you didn't notice in the thread then let me tell you that I had disagreed resepctfully only and we were just making a joke of the characters of the show.
I might have laughed at a comment made by another member but that was at that comment and nothing more than that. I didn't think deeply into it at all.
I'm happy that you're fine with us stating our problems with the show but I would like it if you also understood that not everyone will express their views in the manner you want them too. Not everyone is amazing at words that they can make the other person feel awesome or something along those lines. And yes, I admit I am one of them and I don't have regret it whatsoever.
That's all I have to say. If I haven't been able to make you understand my point then it's all my fault alright. 😊.
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago