Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

if u agree with her, that means u agree with she hates supporters more than makers

one more example babe... how u r not affected.....😆😆
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chaitali00

another example of how u r not affected...😆

I don't think i can make u understand and I don't think u;ll listen. So keep on quoting what u want. i am still unaffected.

Last time I am replying u, after this even if u quote till 100 pg, u'll not be entertained here.

I have lost my coolness even with ur tease which u r doing but i want to peace and don't want to make my post a trash which u r trying to make from pg 3.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jameelah52

@priya- agreed! If shyam is brought back then Anjali will have no complains and the focus will be ArHi again! Be it a rift or love, we'll see them sort it out! Which means IPK might bounce back! Hopefully!!

It has full scope of bouncing back as, shyam entry will add more drama to the show. Anjali will be relaxed and will say yes to arhi marriage.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jameelah52

@priya- agreed! If shyam is brought back then Anjali will have no complains and the focus will be ArHi again! Be it a rift or love, we'll see them sort it out! Which means IPK might bounce back! Hopefully!!

That is what I'm tying to say, when Shyam was with Anjali...she was never in focus...it was only after he left that her Rona-Dhona was highlighted. So obviously, only if he returns, can the focus shift from Anjali to Arnav-Khushi as before. If you remember till the episode in which Shyam was kicked out, the show focussed on Arnav-khuhsi. Infact when Arnav was kidnapped it was Khushi who was in focus for almost more than a month. They didn't show Anjali at all. So I guess if she gets back her husband , she'll cool down. It's another issue that one fine day her husband may as well kill her. 
But right now for me Shyam 's entry is essential for the show to shift the track to Arnav - khushi😊
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The show is progressing fine! It can't be all bed of roses all the time.. in the pre-marriage scenes of Arshi, there were fights, there were accusations, there were apologies.. so it is safe to say, there was drama back then too.

The drama now has changed to a different track that is all. I guess the only thing Arshi fans aren't able to digest is that earlier the drama was between Arnav and Khushi, and the resolution was also between them, so the IPK universe revolved around them. But now the drama has its source in Shyanjali scenes. Add the negativity of Dadi and we have a well concocted bermuda triangle.

I've come to admire the love scenes between Arshi these days, because they stand for purity and commitment to each other. This is what love looks like when it has had time to mature. Kudos to the CVs for showing us this side of their love.

Apart from that, the drama will go on at its own snail's pace. We need to be patient rather than creating a furor.

cheers!
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitzy

The show is progressing fine! It can't be all bed of roses all the time.. in the pre-marriage scenes of Arshi, there were fights, there were accusations, there were apologies.. so it is safe to say, there was drama back then too.

The drama now has changed to a different track that is all. I guess the only thing Arshi fans aren't able to digest is that earlier the drama was between Arnav and Khushi, and the resolution was also between them, so the IPK universe revolved around them. But now the drama has its source in Shyanjali scenes. Add the negativity of Dadi and we have a well concocted bermuda triangle.

I've come to admire the love scenes between Arshi these days, because they stand for purity and commitment to each other. This is what love looks like when it has had time to mature. Kudos to the CVs for showing us this side of their love.

Apart from that, the drama will go on at its own snail's pace. We need to be patient rather than creating a furor.

cheers!

Agree. And another important thing a. track prior to acceptance of love is bound to be different than a track after acceptance of love. The emotions are bound to be different...we must understand that. The track we saw in Feb was before they acknowledged their love, then we saw a hate track and now we are seeing a track where they have acknowledged their love. The portrayal has to be different. And we all know that unspoken and unacknowledged love is more exciting.😊 
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya_86

Agree. And another important thing a. track prior to acceptance of love is bound to be different than a track after acceptance of love. The emotions are bound to be different...we must understand that. The track we saw in Feb was before they acknowledged their love, then we saw a hate track and now we are seeing a track where they have acknowledged their love. The portrayal has to be different. And we all know that unspoken and unacknowledged love is more exciting.😊 

I think there was frustration in the track prior to acceptance of love too ðŸ˜‰ when everyone was going crazzy about how Arnav always stops mid-sentence and Khushi always uses NK to make him jealous! ðŸ˜†

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priya_86

agree to both of u!😃
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitzy

I think there was frustration in the track prior to acceptance of love too ðŸ˜‰ when everyone was going crazzy about how Arnav always stops mid-sentence and Khushi always uses NK to make him jealous! ðŸ˜†

Exactly, you can't get a jealousy track after acknowledging the love. This track will have it's own emotions and portrayal. ðŸ˜Š