Anyway the post makes no sense!!!  🤣

😉
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kkksr

I heard you are the "Reporting Queen"

accha😲 I didn't knew that. Thnx for the title. really appreciate and if post doesn't makes ne sense to u then why are u here, to share this info or mock at me.
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah at that time all bashers would join hands to make the channel realise fanbase of show.no or i can say bashers of show..
like all other shows geet,dmg we will come in forum and will want our show back or season 2 whatever the case.at that time,once the show will get under scanner we can only remember past epis😲
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

accha😲 I didn't knew that. Thnx for the title. really appreciate and if post doesn't makes ne sense to u then why are u here, to share this info or mock at me.

You proved true to your reputation 🤣

outland_123 thumbnail
.(My  point  of  View)...I  love  the  show...ofcourse  previous  epis  were  better...at  the  moment because  of the  story  I've  to  bear so  much crying  &  Anjali-Shyam  drama...and  I  am not  liking it...there  were  many  epis  which  I  didn't  like...many  dialougues  which  I  didn't  like...few  tracks  which  I  didn't  like...&  few  directions  which  I  didn't  like...

But  still  I  love  this  serial...I  just  simply  love  everyones  acting be it  Shyam, Dadi, Anjali, (now a days, I curse  them whenever  I saw  them on the screen  though🤢) HP, Karan, Payel, Akash, Gupta  family &  ofcourse  "SARUN". I  just  adore  them. 

what  track &  what  type  of  episode  I  want  &  what  they  r  showing  ofcourse  it  doesn't  match. I'm  just  curious  to  watch their  story...what  &  how   PH  want  to  show   us. If  it's  my  story, I  won't  feel  interested abt  the  story  coz...I  already  know  my  story.  I  just  don't  like  how  they   change  their  side track  pretty  often (ofcourse  it  depends  on  TRP, channel, Actors  &  other  circumtances).

If  "SARUN"   quit  this  show (  I  wish  &  hope  not)  ever,  either  I'll  quit  watching  this  show  or  will  watch  this  show  just  for  the  story.  I  would  make  it  shorter  like  21mins  epi  into  3-4mins  epi ðŸ˜ƒ.  I  love  ARSHI, Raizada  family (they  r  stupid  though)  &  Gupta  family.

Thanks   to  the  IPK  team  for  ur  gr8  effort. If  I  don't  like  any  episode  U   guys  can't  do  anything  abt  it  coz  it's  past  already  but  yes  U  can  do  better  in  ur  next  episode. so...chill...

I never  ever  tried  to  compare  any  character  or  any  track  with  the  real  life.  I  know  &  do  believe  that  fairy tales  happens  in  real  life  sometime  but  trust  me, whatever  they  r  showing  in  reel , real  life  is  wrost  than  this. 
(Just  my  point  of  view)

rushshri thumbnail

You proved true to your reputation 🤣

thank u and i am proud of that
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WAT WRONG WITH U GUYS SERIOUSLY!
the very same same show tat gave us arhi the very same tat revived love stories on telly the very same that showed how beautiful is love hate relationship...u r against it for the very fact tat they gave anjali a little more screen space...
But u guys our just not seeing the growth of arhi relation in all this...the way they have started trusting eachother and the way they need eachother now...come one guys.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: outland_123

.(My  point  of  View)...I  love  the  show...ofcourse  previous  epis  were  better...at  the  moment because  of the  story  I've  to  bear so  much crying  &  Anjali-Shyam  drama...and  I  am not  liking it...there  were  many  epis  which  I  didn't  like...many  dialougues  which  I  didn't  like...few  tracks  which  I  didn't  like...&  few  directions  which  I  didn't  like...

But  still  I  love  this  serial...I  just  simply  love  everyones  acting be it  Shyam, Dadi, Anjali, (now a days, I curse  them whenever  I saw  them on the screen  though🤢) HP, Karan, Payel, Akash, Gupta  family &  ofcourse  "SARUN". I  just  adore  them. 

what  track &  what  type  of  episode  I  want  &  what  they  r  showing  ofcourse  it  doesn't  match. I'm  just  curious  to  watch their  story...what  &  how   PH  want  to  show   us. If  it's  my  story, I  won't  feel  interested abt  the  story  coz...I  already  know  my  story.  I  just  don't  like  how  they   change  their  side track  pretty  often (ofcourse  it  depends  on  TRP, channel, Actors  &  other  circumtances).

If  "SARUN"   quit  this  show (  I  wish  &  hope  not)  ever,  either  I'll  quit  watching  this  show  or  will  watch  this  show  just  for  the  story.  I  would  make  it  shorter  like  21mins  epi  into  3-4mins  epi ðŸ˜ƒ.  I  love  ARSHI, Raizada  family (they  r  stupid  though)  &  Gupta  family.

Thanks   to  the  IPK  team  for  ur  gr8  effort. If  I  don't  like  any  episode  U   guys  can't  do  anything  abt  it  coz  it's  past  already  but  yes  U  can  do  better  in  ur  next  episode. so...chill...

I never  ever  tried  to  compare  any  character  or  any  track  with  the  real  life.  I  know  &  do  believe  that  fairy tales  happens  in  real  life  sometime  but  trust  me, whatever  they  r  showing  in  reel , real  life  is  wrost  than  this. 
(Just  my  point  of  view)

to some i agree and to some i disagree but yes I am really happy that u understand my pov too.
outland_123 thumbnail
ok...If  I  want  to  delete  any  reply  what  I  have  to do...?? ðŸ˜•
StormChaser thumbnail

I heard you are the "Reporting Queen"

ROFL! You cracked me up I don't know why! ROFLROFL
Edited by ASR4eva - 11 years ago