Why I think show is progressing. [MODp.14] - Page 7

chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kookie2020

We are SONS  OF SHYAM.
Thats  why.
😆
MindBlowing... awesome...Fantastic!!!!!!!But who's our mother????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It has not been disclosed yet.
We have been named this by a fellow member who called us" Bashers- You Sons of Shyam".
So we are SOS.
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

if u are with then there is no point in discussion. Only criticizing and not supporting doedn't make the show as u said only supporting and no criticizing make it. if u criticize for 2 thgs u have to encourage too.

If u still want to hate, ur choice.

Moreover the topic of discussion is about the show not the war of criticizers and supporters.

Well, I don't know if you've come across my posts before that's why you might be saying so. But I was supporting the show even through the kidnapping drama. If this is the way the show pays for my positivity, then I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. Now all this is going over my head.
Even in other posts when people were being negative, I had supported the show because of my love for it. But now, I'm sorry I'm soo not loving what is being shown and I don't find any reason to support it.
Well, in a way this topic is related to the show but still if you feel that it's not, then again it's plainly your thought and your choice to ignore what I write. 😊
Kookiemonster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASR4eva

Hehe...thanks! 😳 ðŸ¤—
Aap bhi naa... 😆
And yes, we always appreciate where it's required.

There is a reason why Rima's petition has more than 1000 likes and so many comments.
We cant be blind to the major facts.
Edited post.

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Lady...!!!

Sometimes it is very dangerous to overlook the FACTS..they give u a reality check of the concerned topic..need to accept no matter how..!!

two are different things lady..

I hope I have explained myself..

suja94 thumbnail
As Rushri pointed out the show is progressing.  Even I am a fan of Arhi. But we need to give importance of other characters also,  otherwise pple will start quitting the show like deepali.  Wait n watch. One thing for sure,  if others quit and since we support only Arhi,  then imagine how the CVs run the show,  changing each and every character.  My god I cant imagine the same.  So Pls support the show as it is coming.  They have been running it for a record of time,  dont they know to move the same.  They will not disappoint us.  If u need arhi only, the show will come to an end with their remarriage.  so how many of u want that.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ni1234

Hi Lady...!!!

Sometimes it is very dangerous to overlook the FACTS..they give u a reality check of the concerned topic..need to accept no matter how..!!

ur fact is different from mine, that's all i can say
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suja94

As Rushri pointed out the show is progressing.  Even I am a fan of Arhi. But we need to give importance of other characters also,  otherwise pple will start quitting the show like deepali.  Wait n watch. One thing for sure,  if others quit and since we support only Arhi,  then imagine how the CVs run the show,  changing each and every character.  My god I cant imagine the same.  So Pls support the show as it is coming.  They have been running it for a record of time,  dont they know to move the same.  They will not disappoint us.  If u need arhi only, the show will come to an end with their remarriage.  so how many of u want that.

thnc darling, i don't only support arhi, i support evryone concerned with the show.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ni1234

Hi Lady...!!!

Nish, 
Facts are TRP's.
I can deny , U can deny but TRP's cant.
We were 4.6 once, Almost slot leaders.
It just pains me to see us this way.
The moment SP finds something stronger than the rang channel show they will axe IPKKND.
They are running a business, not a charity for God's sake.
Living in denial mode can be hazardous for health.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard you are the "Reporting Queen"

Anyway the post makes no sense!!!  🤣