Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
They have been showing Southern stories, but I'd think that if they planned to show Ganesh first, they'd have shown Surapadman & Simhamukha, and not Tarakasura as the supreme leader of the asuras.

Looks like Kartikeya will be the star of this serial for killing Taki.  Normally, you have the protagonist killing the antagonist, such as Rama & Ravan, or Bhima & Duryodhan.  

Not so much here.
i think they will show bappa first and taki will do some trick so that mahadeva will kill him(this is triangle films puran,remember that๐Ÿ˜†)and then he will be happy.as the original son is dead he won't be able to kill taki and then indra all over again in his depression.i think they will show this but i don't want it.i want them to show skanda bhai first.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whining Indra ,, yesterday he was almost like... "what better things does parvati have to do other than killing asuras" 
Originally posted by: jayvenk

Whining Indra ,, yesterday he was almost like... "what better things does parvati have to do other than killing asuras" 

i like asuras better than devtas except taki and shumbh nishumbh.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucykaede

i like asuras better than devtas except taki and shumbh nishumbh.

DKDM is busy portraying asurs as super dumb.. Even in yesterday's episode, we have raktabeej looking guilty like a kid for dancing and getting drunk..  ๐Ÿ˜• hic
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in bengal ganesh is elder one..in puranas skanda is elder..but as c's love taki so perhaps they would show ganesh 1st