India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

^~My 2 on Friday's Episode^~ (Page 6)

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Woh toh aur bhi interesting hoga... But next week full on .
..an emotional burst dekhney ko mila ga..
When sanchi will get arrested ...sooch Indu ka kaya haal hoga.. Cry

Edited by Rashmi04 - 09 September 2012 at 6:03am

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I just hope that Mehek and Mannu come through and help each other out. They can only win, if they stick together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hope the drama brings them together

Rashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nandini ...
Now they are together. Tabhi toh body hide kar rahe hai. Shocked

-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Which is the second hug you're talking about? The one where he twirls her...my she looks petite in his arms there... Day Dreaming

-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
oh sanchi is going to be arrested...now thats a twist and unfair on sanchi too...all of this was indus plan and sanchi was never in for this kidnapping drama - she'd told them at least 5 times over but he tried convincing her otherwise...now he should stop her from being arrested... Confused

and namzie... romance is the worst directed aspect of RJN... Ouch
This is my 'GENRE' order of preference in RJN

1) ANIRUDDH DAVE/INDU SINGH AD's WHOLE presentation - Dialogues of AD remain consistently good always- right from day 1. AD's style, expression are all to die for - that's what makes this serial stand apart!
2) SANCHI - Sanchi not being a meek heroine is another thing that's different from most other serials I see. 
3) SUSPENCE AND POLITICS Then comes the thrill, suspense and/or university politics parts (some of these tracks are unique, some not so, but many aspects well directed)
4) FRIENDS Then comes some aspects of friendship between Indu and his friends and between Sanchi and Mehek - that are sorta ok
5) DRAMA Then the drama factor - not good in this serial at all (the supporting actors are a pain to watch!)
6) ROMANCE Then comes romance. Romance is the worst directed in this serial... Rafta rafta was a disappointment, but the truth is that I didn't expect much from that sequence anyway. However, I'd say it definitely wasn't even as good as as Raat akeli hai.

Edited by lashy - 10 September 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Now you right everything...than what should I say...Lash nothing left ...other than to say I agree,,,,
Its AD than sanchi...you right perfectily...its AD acting...and Indu Singh
whereas for Pooja its mostly her charcter,,,of strong women
Suspence and frnds come next
I ltierally hate their drama
ROmance they suck...I was expecting so much I couldnt sleep for whole week to see most DUD song sequence ..raat akeli look masterpiece now...(even though I was disppointed there too)

And RJN is young girl show targetting youth..so it should have romance with poltics...but we see major drama in it...

-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
see if sanchi gets pissed off with Indu this time, I'm not going to be against her because I'm royally pissed off with Indu for this kidnapping drama thingy myself...he should have learnt his lesson with Swetha which he didn't and forced Sanchi to do something his way - the wrong way!

Sanchi was gaining a soft corner for him when she thought/saw Indu genuinely changing...(plus obviously he'd started giving her space/avoiding her/shifting his attention to another female) 
Now, this kidnapping mistake of Indu's and her getting into trouble would definitely take things a few steps back (if not back to square one!)
For the sake of this story not going around in circles, I hope Sanchi doesn't go back to square one, but she's surely gonna be pissed and Indu's gonna have to do something to make up for his mistakes - If you know what I mean! On the other hand, if Sanchi doesn't get miffed for having been dragged into all this then its definitely out of character for her Stern Smile

-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index