India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

^~My 2 on Friday's Episode^~ (Page 2)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
You know Rash, I liked the last part of the song too and I liked the song coz its one of my favourites. That's my point exactly. Glad INSA are friends but the 2nd part and murder and drama overshadowed the dosti! Not only that it was directed better than the song sequence! All I am saying if the CV's did the same for romance, it would be super dhamakedaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
amazing analysis Namz

i deffo loved the second part and at least they hugged and finally friendsDay Dreaming 
it's quite nice to see the other side of the funny innocent and crazy SaanchiLOL
Mannu seem fun too..im actually liking him nowBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faayey

<font color="#660099">amazing analysis Namz</font>

<font color="#660099">i deffo loved the second part and at least they hugged and finally friendsDay Dreaming</font>
<font color="#660099">it's quite nice to see the other side of the funny innocent and crazy SaanchiLOL</font>
<font color="#660099">Mannu seem fun too..im actually liking him nowBig smile</font>

Fazi... I guess lot of people have started liking MANWA... hope he doesnt disappoint us. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i know...imagine if he was actually still doing stuff for Prabal...but he really seems nice and he likes Mehek too..Embarrassed

Rashmi04-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Fazi... I dont think that he is involved with someone presently.
Manwa is not loyal to Indu like other boys. He is selfish if given a chance he will backstab them.
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Bingo...Namz pehle hum sirf same khate peete dekhte the...aajkal same to same sochte bhi hai...
exactly my point of view...Pooja surprised me...because I dont consider her perfomer. anywhere close to AD...I usualy consider her good actress..compare to other parallel one.(and being new)..not someone who perform such heavy duty scene with such finesse...

SOng sequence was mediocre..true compare to 2nd part...therefore I wanted longer first part...and 2nd part to be on monday...
But anyway now its gone be thriller for couple of episode...Hopefully Sanchi doent backtrace of trust and frndship...and we see sensible growth in their relationship////////
For me episode was ok...it could have been brilliant...OK for 2nd half...pretty good...and Pooja acting as drunk and her hysertical outbrust...both

Rashmi04-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

You know Rash, I liked the last part of the song too and I liked the song coz its one of my favourites. That's my point exactly. Glad INSA are friends but the 2nd part and murder and drama overshadowed the dosti! Not only that it was directed better than the song sequence! All I am saying if the CV's did the same for romance, it would be super dhamakedaar!

there were moments if Cvs would have shown...like where she took her corner...their hug...when he hold...her there are few moments...if CVs know to utilize they could have done wonder on romance even on hatred...but its clear now they are good on suspence...thriller...than romance...therfore they usually captialize on it,...than leads chemistry...

Like one scene in thrusday episode...where After taking pic with Mehak..Indu give a smirk and smile to Sanchi and Sanchi smiled too...that was the chemistry...

Are u ready for ASR todayLOL

Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nope, don't watch IPK regularly it drags too much for my liking! Lol...agreed Kuls, same to same bol bhi rahe hai! But its the truth, there are a lot of good shows out there and its cut throat competition, so CV's better pull up their socks! I love mystery and thrill so I know they wouldn't let us down!

Kuls iss thread ko bhi pink karna hai!

Rashmi04Silentsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index