India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

^~My 2 on Friday's Episode^~

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
The 2nd half was no doubts the better half of the episode! Pooja rocked the whole episode! I haven't considered much of a performer until today! It really felt like i was watching a thriller. As for the song sequence, it was mediocre compared to the 2nd half of the episode. One thing is crystal clear, RJN creatives havent a clue when it comes to romance. AD and PS have amazing chemistry, yet they have failed to utilize it. the episode was good but it could have been brilliant! the murder and Sanchi hysterical breakdown is indication if any that CV's dont know how to execute romance! i was glued to the TV all of the 2nd part, for fear I miss something! i have to admit i loved the 2nd hug as opposed to the first! i cant believe I am saying this, but if the CV keep giving us amazing thriller episodes, romance gayi tel lene...lol i am glad that INSA are friends and Sanchi doesnt hate Indu at all but itni tension mei kisko romance sujhta hai? Kisiko nahi, we have all waited almost 9 months, a little bit more isnt going to hurt. I have been wanting Mehek and Yogi love story as long as i can remember but Maanu and Mehek jodi is growing on me. Just hope that the CV's dont ruin Mannu and make him a villain! Certain things have been bugging me, like how was Mannu able to find out about Rubina so quickly wishing really badly its just a blooper and nothing more! I will stop my whining now and would like to say kudos to the CV's murder mysteries are very entertaining and interesting for me anyways and love the way the murder was presented! i hope they solve it just as well and leave us all open jawed when all the pieces of the puzzle fit together! I loved the song selection, one of my personal favourites! just wished the execution was a bit better! the actors are all awesome but I feel at times, their full potential isnt being used! whew...i am done! please feel free to add what u all think! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiransweet7863devraniharishritukaprithviFaayeyRashmi04Silentsoul--GaBBar--

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
meri namz ka analysis...hamesha lovely hota hai...lovey lovey

madam ek to os de do

aaj to mai pagal ho rahi hun ff aur os ke liye...sabko first page par le aayi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Namita---GaBBar--

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Maine abhi Show nahi dekha isliye no comments Big smile

Edited by devraniharish - 07 September 2012 at 11:44pm

ritukaprithvi-Namita-Sonali.S

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks Sonali! As you can see hun, analysis ke liye bhi time nahi hota mere paas nowadays! I have a few ideas for an OS, its a matter of me having enough time to write it down! I really appreciate the fact that you all love to read my silly scenes. Thanks hun..xoxoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishritukaprithvi

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Maine abhi Show nahi dekha isliye no comments Big smile

Dev, as you can tell I loved the 2nd part of the show. It was brilliant and well executed. Only complain, wish the CV's would do the same for INSA romance! *daydreaming*...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishritukaprithvi

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i know it...just kidding yaar...mujhe bhi dekho...aa gayi mai subah subah se yaha...abhi phr ja rahi...aake apna FF ka part -4 likhna hai
padhna aur batana kaisa laga

devraniharishritukaprithvi-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post namz...

For me Rafta Rafta was good because of Talli Sanchi. I loved the last shot of the song when Indu and Sanchi both were dancing together .

Cute scene was the hug.
When Indu hugged her back with a cute smile and wink. Though he behaved like an opportunist but I loved it. Lol

Second part was also good. Horrified looks of especially Indu and sanchi was mind blowing.
I am quite happy the way story and INSA rista is moving...
Thanks to CV s for showing INSA as friends. No more hatred.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbearFaayeydevraniharishritukaprithvi-Namita-Sonali.S

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
lovely analysis di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index