India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Shy or flirty smile?

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I am obsessed with KiSha promo...I feel their smile was so flirtyDay Dreaming some may say they were being shy..but I saw a little bit of silent flirting going on! if they can be this hot right now...just imagine when they become a coupleHeart It was so sweet to see the gentleman in KD come out and let Kiya go first to open her locker. Loved the acting by Fahad...he showed that he couldnt control his-smile even when she turned back...very realistic. I hope like my FF that KiSha have a heart to heart talk after he is released and Piddi tells him about what Kiya did for him. Hope thy don't make us wait too long.

Edited by robinc07 - 07 September 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotusrija11Ms.ShyAnikz003zzinia2411100littledevils-bornalee-ShrutikaSwaRon-Alia--Stardust-MellifluousFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..-Rema--Araina-

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hope for gud

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I so want kisha to be all flirty with each other. But not so soon yaar. :)
amu2luvkd Groupbie
amu2luvkd
amu2luvkd

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i luv his smile...nd d way he was looking at kiya...Smile
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i luvd der smile...i hope der is no mu...i think kiya wants to live a normal life like others even if she is rich like miley in hannah montana cuz dats how v get to know who our are reals frnds as miley said...n she don't like her mom's snobbish, high-class, status rants...m worried dat wat vl happen to poor kiya wen she vl know dat she is dating a middle-class chawl living guy, she vl throw her in boarding school n der vl be a little separation(hope not d separation like saas-bahu serials)...then kiya vl always hate her mom n may finally tell her mom dat she is tired of her always taking decisions n if she really loves her then let her live her life as she wants...her mom says dat she moves wid d world but she behaves like a padhi-likhi jaahil orthodox who cares abt no one other than her family reputation

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 08 September 2012 at 1:17am
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hope so n dat cute smile in  d promo was so superb ...
..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I'm also obsessed with the promo Day Dreaming ahh love the way they smiled at eachother Blushing
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Aww Luvd Kisha smiling Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index