India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ode to infanticide and blackmail !!

xena1 Newbie
xena1
xena1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I stopped waching this load of crap sometime ago but keep reading the forum and have reached the end of my patience.
The new "NAAM" for this crapAngry
Daljeets ode to INFANTICIDE, BEING THE BIGGEST BIATCH ON TV AND F... SELFISH BLACKMAILER "
I am amazed at Indian TV , even in America they treat pregancy with respect, (look at Snookie ) but you guys think it is a joke, Easy come Easy GO ... Literally in the Land of Pipsqueaks, GUL the Sexless and DB the Female Hoe Dead
 Payal has left. Clap You Go Girl !!
 I do hope SI leaves ,    no one with self respect and decency should be associated with this show.
You A.. H.. have the insensitivity and the indecency to make a television event of infanticide to give your whinig, f..ing female hoe star time when you know nothing about what miscarriage is. None of you are women, you should be put in jail for insulting women. Miscarriage and the loss of an unborn child is nothing to be fantasized or dramitized in the crude and crass manner 4 pipsqueaks is doing.

I would like to give DB a blessing in going that if there is any justice out there , feel it for real,
 I hope you have a miscarriage and really live through the nightmare that a woman goes through, not just to get more screen time and be able to cry more , because that's all you are capable of doing. You couldn't act if your life depended on it. Get over your Hitler craze of infanticide all of you.
" CRYBABY " I do hope you can read and are able to read the post of someone who used to like your show but now is so fed up and disgusted with it.
For people who think I am complaining, I AM. I suggest get a life, it is not the ratings that are going to kill this show but that baby-killing, useless freak Daljeet !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29lazylad8-FauZi

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Bashing, personally attacking DB is against the rules. Closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top