Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sadiie's Analysis! :D (Page 4)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28635

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

LMFAOOO!!!!!!

your lines i found funny: 

"Mumbai Main..."
 
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?ROFL
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
 
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! ROFL
Then what happened?!
 
End of episode Stern Smile

ow hard is it to say 'Aarti had an affair' 'Aarti killed Aarpita Part.2' 'Aarti fell in love with me' 'Aarti raped me'ROFLROFL

lmaooo hilarious twinnie!!

and aaahhh i told u i love aman for a reason. . .poor guy got his jaw almost broken. . .and his one liner dialogues are so funny!!!LOL]

you have a zaalim??? hmmm i wonder who that is!!

u could of said my name i don't care. . .cuz i want the whole world to know what i am gonna do Evil SmileROFLROFL

i was like oh come on Aarti girl up WOMAN!!! i don't even go on those rides cuz its so boring for me. . .. my sister was watching the episode and she goes i went on that ride 2 weeks ago except it was red LOL . . .shame shame. . .and my sister is 7!!!

you have 2 options:

  1. chup chap jao on the roller coaster
  2. ya chup chap jao on the roller coaster
ROFLROFL

lyla LOVES ROLLERCOASTERS!!! so she is gonna throw you and strap u in there as well with me!!ROFLROFL



LOL! Thanks Ji!Big smileEmbarrassed
Haha Yeah I Love His One Liners LOL I Think one od them was when Yash says 'Oh Sorry I Was mistaken' and he says something like 'Massively Mistaken' while holding his face LOL And I Like how he talks, Tapori typeCool
LMMFFFAAAOOO!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL LOOK AT HER ACTING SO iNNOCENT!AngryAngryROFL ROFL
@Bold ROFL ROFL ROFL Such A ZAALIM Kamini!!!! ROFL ROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaMrs.ZSK

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28635

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubha89

the way you write is so funny and i love the monkeys! LOL

Love this one so much LOLClap

Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."
 
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
 
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!
 
End of episode Stern Smile


exactly how I feel when he says one word for each episode Stern Smile


Awwhhh Thank YouBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Idk how I Came up with thatLOL But Thanks!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubha89kholita

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28635

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

loved this funny analysis of whole week sadiie.



Awh Thank You!Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 34

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by shubha89

the way you write is so funny and i love the monkeys! LOL

Love this one so much LOLClap

Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."
 
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
 
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!
 
End of episode Stern Smile


exactly how I feel when he says one word for each episode Stern Smile


Awwhhh Thank YouBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Idk how I Came up with thatLOL But Thanks!Big smile

keep writing your analysis in this way Smile
at least i can laugh really hardLOL after watching yash telling only 3 sentences for more than a monthSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita..CountingStars

shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 34

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

loved this funny analysis of whole week sadiie.



Awh Thank You!Big smileEmbarrassed

keep writing like this Smile

at least u make me laugh alot LOL when yash just uttered few sentences for more than a month Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Joined: 08 July 2012
Posts: 34

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i wrongly quoted the last post. very sorry. I dunno how to delete it Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita..CountingStars

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 15558

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..




LOL! Thanks Ji!Big smileEmbarrassed
Haha Yeah I Love His One Liners LOL I Think one od them was when Yash says 'Oh Sorry I Was mistaken' and he says something like 'Massively Mistaken' while holding his face LOL And I Like how he talks, Tapori typeCool
LMMFFFAAAOOO!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL LOOK AT HER ACTING SO iNNOCENT!ROFL
@Bold ROFL ROFL ROFL Such A ZAALIM Kamini!!!! ROFL ROFL



i loved it when he said "ohhh someone being in love is a problem??" something along those lines LOL

i am not innocent!! i am a huge zaalim Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita..CountingStars

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 5410

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
nice anlysis Thumbs Up love it 

Next week PV's agenda :

1- Chaos

2- More chaos

3- Did i mention chaos ?


Edited by kholita - 08 September 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index