Sadiie's Analysis! :D

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I'm back, I know I was Missed CoolLOL

Sadiie's Analysis

Monday's episode;

Episode started off with Pankhu&Vidhi in their room. He says something which was indirectly about Aarti while Vidhi disagreed with him saying 'You support Yash, I Support Aarti' Something..along those lines..Ermm
Nahi..Pankhu doesn't have Abs...Disapprove
I Felt as though Pankaj suddenly Considered Aarti as an outsider..
Vidhi..don't doubt Aarti ji..Nooo

Aman..Blushing
Uh..he called my Yash ji a 'Sadoo' Stern Smile I'm gonna kill him, I swear I will Stern Smile
No one calls Yash ji, Sadoo Angry
Aarti is seriously suffering from Amnesia
Who forgets such things? It may not be important but Come on! Your In-Laws are 300 Centuries behind you when it comes to such issues...Sigh..
Oh Aarti...
Omg Did I LOVE The little Scolding Bua Kamini Recieved from Mr.Sindhiya!
Muahahahahaaa!! Oh I'm over the Moon! Feel like hugging Mr.Sindhiya! No no Gayatri don't get tensed, he's yours in that sense ANYWAY! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Such Bakwaas singers in Punar Vivah I swear! From Aman to Prateik & Pankhuuu! ROFL ROFL
Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."

Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."

Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!

End of episode Stern Smile

As much as I love Yash ji, I wanted to punch his face then. So so so so Slow...Jesus..

Tuesday's Episode;

I thought Pankaj&Prateik were a little Tipsy, how the heck did they end up walking like normal human beings when Aarti Tapko-ed there with Aman?
Maybe CVs are suffering from Amnesia too ..ROFL
Unless you tell me P&Pankhu were faking their Tipsy wipsy talks. Saleh..Drunkard Brothers, better join Devdas Three the movie soon! Angry ROFL
What is wrong with Vidhi?
She's talking as if Aarti has done the biggest crime in the whole wide world!
This is where I feel like Punching Yash for being so Damn Frikin IGNORANT!
No one in the family knows why Yash is like this, Aarti doesn't seem to remember so! It's down to Mr.Yash-Sadoo-Sindhiya to friking say the god Damn reason behind his 'I was Deceived' Jhap!
How hard is it to say 'Aarti had an affair' 'Aarti killed Aarpita Part.2' 'Aarti fell in love with me' 'Aarti raped me'
And all the other possibilities there are!
I'm sick and tired of this!
Maybe Aarti made a mistake, but at least tell us Inni what she did! Oh wait wait this is what I'll get
Yash; Ask Aarti Ji
Aarti; I don't know!
That helped didn't it Stern Smile
They've been going round and round with this and I am so frustrated...
Oh oh and Look who's here!
Bua the ultimate Kamini Stern Smile
Someone SHOOT Her!!Angry I wanna Kill her! I wanna Bloody KILL Her! Angry
Oh oh Gayatri Stern Smile I will still loath you even from the day you start 'Trusting' your 'Pure' Bahu...Disgusting..Dead

It's amazing how people forget Aarti was the one who Saved Yash's life, Took Palak's fears away, attempted to make Yash smile [Which she did anyway but Mr.Yash found a reason to turn that back into an Attempt] and the list..goes on tbh.
When Aarti wasn't in love, she was still  blamed for every single thing. "Yash needs to be taken care of as well Aarti!" Blah Blah Blah. Back then I thought there was no point telling her all this because she wasn't even trying to be the wife, rather the mother. When she fell in love, she did try to be like the Wife as well. Again, they expected her make Yash happy Blah Blah Blah. And for some reason, she still gets blamed for Yash's such condition. Why must the blame be thrown on her when you can ask Yash the thing that is bothering him.
He's walked away again and again and it is ANNOYING!
I Remember I used to walk away from my mates but that was cuz they used to piss me off so I didn't even feel the need to say anything - especially when they were the root cause of my foul Mood. I'd talk it out to my sister while coming back home or some school teachers if I was like ..really enraged..LOL
Here, Yash doesn't need to say anything to Aarti if she's the reason behind his anger, but he can talk it out to his family member to the least! Dude, you're so Damn ...urghhh you're impossible! No wonder Aarpita killed herself.

Flashback

LMAO! ROFL ROFL ROFL
OMGGG!ROFL ROFL ROFL
I DID NOT expect Yash to arrive there and SMACK Aman's Jaw! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Man, CVs are like me; love giving us the unexpected Cool
That was proper cute! Especially when Aman started blabbering on and on while Yash just looked at him thinking "Kitna Bolti..i mean Bolta Hai!" ROFL

Back to present.

Oh Bua...Stern Smile
YEH LE KAMINI! MAR JA You Marjaani!!!

Wednesday's episode.
While watching, I had so many things to write about but...
Bua ruined this episode for me.
SHOOT HER!
SHE DESERVES TO BE BLOODY HANGED THE WITCH!!!!!!!!
I Won't be surprised if the actress playing Bua gets HATE MAILS!!!ROFL

BUA SUCKS!!!Angry

Thursday's episode;
Ah Lovely Episode Big smile Big smile Big smile
Yash walked in like he was promoting something LOL
But then, he walked away without telling us the reason behind his Ghussa - he just came there to Clarify everyone's doubts on Aarti's Character Hahaha!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
But yeah, even after Aarti asked him so many time; he refused to open his mouth LOL
It can't be Prashant Lie because why did he feel the need of breaking Aarpita's pictures? Or maybe he Phell in Lub with Aarti ji and then he finds out about Prashant lie and then feels he betrayed Aarpita...
Or maybe they have no idea where they're taking this track to LOL
Ah I love Bhare Naina -Though I love Chamakk Challo&Raftraain&Criminal as well Big smile LOL
I feel as though I'm gonna find out why Yash is pissed after looking at the Precap...Hehehe..

Friday - Today's Episode.
Well Saturday now Haha LOL

Nope.
No
I don't buy that.

Again, it's a Friday so they've left us on a Cliffy thinking we'll be assuming it to be the Prashant lie and then be so eager to know more about it thus; wait for Monday's episode Eagerly...ROFL
On a serious note, I seriously blame Mr.Dubey ji here. What was the need of lying in the first place? One Rishta gone, another comes. I don't think it was compulsory to lie just because the rishta was coming from the Main lead..oh wait...that makes sense now Stern Smile
Drama, Drama & More Drama.

Also, the flashback...ROFL ROFL Aarti! ROFL ROFL
OMG That is SOOO Meee! ROFL ROFL
I hate Rides!
Her expressions while she's standing there Merely WATCHING are my expressions when I'm on a BABY RIDE ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL
I have this Zaalim after me saying she's gonna throw me into those big rollercoaster rides - NEVER YOU KAMINI! ROFL ROFL I Bet she's gonna read this ROFL ROFL ROFL
Anyway! LOL
Still clueless and will remain clueless until Yash tells me the truth!
Aman has to stay here for some more time Embarrassed

That's all from me Big smile Have a Nice Weekend everyone Hug
I'm gonna get Busy with my stories till Monday Arrives.

Ps. Yash Looks Damn Hawt...Yummm..Blushing Blushing Yash Ji, I Love You Anyway

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 08 September 2012 at 9:35am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

redrobinshubha89sjashysjnpsexyheelsabhialkajojo1986Pooja_11padmavarteju1816rumabbbcccLuvStrk-001priya_drizzles123mitulns1970KamliKudiluv_lvndrnirmalac99smileymj10MissIamTheBossChaccha-Kash-Mrs.ZSKjasraj123shalini28shubhika124gcluvPuvZgafulu14pickachu..RamKiJanaki..

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."

Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."

Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!

End of episode Stern Smile

LMAO Sadiie ROFL LOL

How hard is it to say 'Aarti had an affair' 'Aarti killed Aarpita Part.2' 'Aarti fell in love with me' 'Aarti raped me'
And all the other possibilities there are!

Bahahah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROFL

Ah I love Bhare Naina -Though I love Chamakk Challo&Raftraain&Criminal as well Big smile LOL

You have any idea how endearing you are? Hug Hug Hug Big smile

Wow! That was amazing weekly report Big smile

I HATE reading but your posts are plain exceptions Blushing 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubha89abhialka123mitulLuvStrk-001luv_lvndrgcluv..CountingStars

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ROFL loved the whole week analysis...and the monkeys are back Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhialkagcluv..CountingStars

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I just love your analysis... Was waiting for your monkeys and Cat !! So what do you think ? There is a rumours going around that Aarti might be pregnant . Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhialka..CountingStars

adi1986 Senior Member
adi1986
adi1986

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
abs loved ur analysis ...too funnyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhialka..CountingStars

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
LOL
Loved ur analysis. oh god that is so funny. Ya I also want to shoot that bua 
hate her.Angry

abhialkaPuvZ..CountingStars

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
oh so nice and funny analysis of the whole week analysis loved it.LOL

abhialkaPuvZ..CountingStars

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
funny analysis...cant stop LOL...

shubha89abhialka..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index