DIL BAAG BAAG HO GAYA !!!;P

Posted: 11 years ago

WOW !! KALKA epi was so dhasu and comedy kitne dino baad i got such beautiful and comedy epi shivji toh chaa gaaye β­οΈ so i cudnt help making a post on my happiness !!

First and foremost SHiv ne apna jalebeyi vrat anandi ko bata diya jaise ek baccha mom ko bata hain i must say kal shiv  ek kid jaise behave kar raha tha !!

Anandi must be thinking kya  cute pagal hain mere liye jalebi vrat rakhta hain πŸ˜³ kitni ghor tapasya πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

AND shiv was doing kaddi bhav  with lal singh "KYa injection !!😲"
"soch lo lala singh agar tumne mujhe injection lagaya toh main tumhe guest list se nikal doonga πŸ€£πŸ€£"
 wow kya dhamki hain kaash main bhi apne doc ko de sakti as a kid i was good par maine dekha tha woh doc baaki baachon ko dhamki deta tha πŸ€£

ANandi alaert agar anandi shiv ke samne aise hi effect dhati rehi toh shiv ke saath aaye  din accident honge πŸ€£

Shiv  ka garden garden ki chatiyi  and  SHiv shud nw say Injection se darr nahin lagta pyar se lagta hain  kyunki ultimately pyaar was the reason for him getting injection 

Lal singh bhi koi kaam nahin tha shiv ko baaton hi baaton mein bhela raha tha and and tease kar raha tha 

ANd Ahem shiv ki nashili ankhen !!

Lastly wen ansh were walking back in the corridor shiv looked so cute πŸ˜³
Awesome post Ritzi!Yesterday was one helluva episode!Its become one of my favourites.And I wont give all the credit to Shivjee for that.A surely needs to be accredited for the beauty of the scene.Loved how she was responding to him...she was not in her own world...no fbs nothing.She was plain indulgent with him...teasing him, caring for him and even sensing the passion in his eyes SHe was at her best!

It is one of the cutest AnSh scenes so far !

The way he was mad throwing the scissors into the bucket after saying 'mein darta varta nahi hu' was hilarious !!!

Loved your analysis.πŸ‘
Agree.Shiv was behaving like a cute kid.πŸ˜†

Your analysis as cute as the episode itself.😊
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Awesome post Ritzi!Yesterday was one helluva episode!Its become one of my favourites.And I wont give all the credit to Shivjee for that.A surely needs to be accredited for the beauty of the scene.Loved how she was responding to him...she was not in her own world...no fbs nothing.She was plain indulgent with him...teasing him, caring for him and even sensing the passion in his eyes SHe was at her best!

thanks ya i frgt to mntn anandi her smile and naughtinees while injection was so beautiful πŸ˜³
Originally posted by dixie123

It is one of the cutest AnSh scenes so far !

The way he was mad throwing the scissors into the bucket after saying 'mein darta varta nahi hu' was hilarious !!!

ya shiv nikal bravely udhar jakar again converted to  beega billa πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aparnauma

Loved your analysis.πŸ‘
Agree.Shiv was behaving like a cute kid.πŸ˜†

Your analysis as cute as the episode itself.😊

really thanks  ya the epi was so cute both were cute  it was one of the most beautiful ansh scenes😳
i recently saw...the payal return wala scene...n realised...how much shiv changedπŸ˜†
full attitude wala collector became lost puppy😲
🀣

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

i recently saw...the payal return wala scene...n realised...how much shiv changedπŸ˜†
full attitude wala collector became lost puppy😲
🀣

ya shiv indeed has come allong way πŸ˜³
Awesum post ritzi πŸ‘ i too loved last night epi ! 😳 they both looked too cute ☺️ i was giggling and drooling in whole epi πŸ˜† Anandi looks soo like small Anandi when giggles 😳 Shivu's magic has started to work on Anandi ji πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†