Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi rushes to open the door...before Anandi can speak, Ira smiles and tells her to come to the drawing room. Ira did not want Anandi to feel embarrassed or give any explanations as to why she opened the door late. πŸ˜› Anandi noticed this and thought- how lucky I am to get such a wonderful family once again !!!

Everyone was at sitting in the drawing room...Shiv also joins Anandi -just behind her...all smile looking at the new couple...

Dadu smiles widely and says 'kya tum sabne dekha humare ghar mein sabse sundar gulab aaya hai'...gives out a hearty laugh looking at Anandi proudly...
Ira says ,' haan papaji ,aaj toh aap ke bageeche ke gulab...Anandi ke saamne pheeke dikhenge...kyun main sahi kah raheen hoon na Shiv ?' πŸ˜Š

Shiv who is simply mesmerized by Anandi does not realize that his mother is pulling his leg...He replies 'Anandi ke saamne toh kuch bhi pheeka pad jayega'...Anandi snaps her head up shocked at his comment and blushes at the same time πŸ˜³...

Everyone starts laughing...making Shiv realize where he is and what he just said...Shiv is embarrassed...

Choti ma had now completely accepted Anandi. Anandi like Shiv was also now the apple of her eye. β­οΈ Choti ma says ,"aree didi hum sab ko aaj jaipur bhi jaana hai na aur Anandi ko meetha bhi banana hai...toh ek kaam karate hain jab tak hum sab jaipur hoke aate hain 4 ghanto main tab tak anandi meetha bhi bana legee aur humara kaam bhi ho jayega'. 

Anandi and shiv are confused. Anandi says ' aap sab jaipur jaa rahein hain ?'. 

Alok replies - 'haan beta woh abhi  agent ka phone aaya tha- ki mujhe, papaji, ira aur meenu ko apne passport ke silsile mein..consulate jaana hai...1 mahine pahele appointment ki waiting thi...ab jaakar meeting fix hui hai toh cancel nahin kar payenge...shukr hai shaadi ke samay meeting ka bulawa nahin aaya...nahin toh phir pata nahin kya karte..." 

Ira - "Shiv kya karein 11 baje ka appointment hai...toh kaam nipta kar dopahar tak to aa hi jaayenge"
Shiv - "mom...hum dono bhi chalte hain...Anandi ko jo rasm nibhaani hain woh aakar kar lenge"...Anandi nods in agreement
Ira - " nahin beta...driver hume drive karke le jaayega jaipur...Anandi ko kitchen mein pehelee baar meetha banana hoga...toh tum dono ghar par raho...aur Anandi beta mujhe bahut bura lag rahaa hain ki hum sab tumhe akele chod kar jaa rahein hain lekin dophar tak hum aa jaayenge...tab tak tum meetha banaker rakhna"

Anaani- nahin ma aisa mat sochiye aap...aap sab apna kam niptakar lautiye...mein khaana aur methaa banaker rakhoongee"

Dadu laughs and says " chalo ab sab jaldi karo...mujhe aur Shiv ko halwa khaana hain...aur agar nikalne mein deree karee toh halwa khaana bahut der se nasseb hoga...jitna jaldi niklenge utni jaldi halwa milega lautkar' πŸ˜ƒ

Shiv is on the top of the world...now he will have all the time in the world (the 4-5 hours his family is away) to spend with his wife. Ira says- Anandi chalo rasoi ki pooja...mein air menu karma date han air phir meetha tum banatee rahena jab hum jaipur jayenge' ...ANandi nods in agreement. ALok is ready with his handy cam videotaping the 'rasoi ki pooja'. After the pooja when they are about to leave...Ira saw Shiv removing Anandi's pallu and overheard him telling her...'tum aisle he raho"...and ANandi on seeing Irs hastily covered her head..

Ira then goes to ANandi and says... Anandi beta...agar tum pallu nahi karna chahtee to mat karo... hume koi shikayat nahin hog...aur Shiv bhi to yahi chahta hai na ?' she said smiling and stroking her cheek...Anandi blushed...all the others smiled...

_____

Anandi and shiv are by themselves all alone in the house...

ANandi rushes to the kitchen as she has to start making the punch and the sweet dish...Shiv holds her from the back...'area shiv aap...bahut kuch banana hai...chodiye mujhe"..."anandi tumhe sab ki chintaa hai ...sivaaye mere"..."shiv please" ANandi is struggling to be free fro his hold...This angers Shiv " theek hai...bano khaana..." 

'aree Shiv aap to gussa ho gaye...achha theek hai...kya keh rahe the aap..."

Shiv...in his cute angry face πŸ˜³ goes and sits on the 3 seater sofa and puts on the tv...anandi follows him...

"ab mein kya karoon mere sweet se ---gussewaale husband ko manane ke liye" - says Anandi while sitting next to him and putting her arm around his arm...

shiv gently pushes her hand away...

Anandi smiles...😳 and goes close to him... putting her arm around his shoulders and planting a deep  peck on his cheek...😳..."are you still angry with me"...Shiv mutters"hmmm" 

She uses her other hand to turn his face towards her...😳 and kisses him passionately...her hands clutching his hair...Shiv forgets all about his anger and chucks the remote away...and responds to her kiss eagerly...he turns completely towards her...and grabs her waist...all this while kissing her fervently...

Anandi is lying on her back on the sofa while Shiv is on top of her..carefully balancing his body so that his jaan does not bear his weight πŸ˜³ 

Will take time to update...sorry about the delay πŸ₯±

Edited by kinmuk - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My eyes are closing but impatiently waiting for update of your update...already refreshed 4 times and read 3 segments πŸ˜†
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can you please write on English, I love to reed your OS, but I dont understand Hindi..😭
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaldi update karona yar, its 3 Am here, eager to read this part.πŸ˜› 2morow I hv my exams, and see wt I'm waiting for hereLOLZπŸ˜†
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthimrao

Jaldi update karona yar, its 3 Am here, eager to read this part.πŸ˜› 2morow I hv my exams, and see wt I'm waiting for hereLOLZπŸ˜†

Hahaha aur bhi diwane hain SS/OS ke zamane mein hamare sivaye
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more :)
coolgirl3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was too good, can't wait for the next part
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh kyaaa...beeech mein rok diyaaa...Thoda aur likhthe toh kya forum waale gussa karteee nahiin naaa...

Jaldi likhiye naaa...

the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. Very nice. Waiting for the next part...
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
PLZ PLZ update soon cant wait anymoreπŸ˜‰