India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The separation track: Positive aspects

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
       We all sad as Ashu Nidhi are  going through a separation...we discussed a lot about Nidhi's rude avatar,overlapping  professional & personal life, Amar & Ahana being used by Ashu Nidhi to irritate each other... .. However, I would like to mention some positive aspects of the present separation track...

DB has emerged as a loving & caring  mother figure devoid of parental insecurities & petty thoughts...the way she expressed her concern for  Nidhi, it sounded pretty cool...when Nidhi landed at CB's house she didn't utter a single word about wide age gape marriage, even didn't taunt Ashu for her bacchi's miserable state...her mother like sweet gestures touched  our heart...even her screeching voice poured honey in our ear..

Ranji appeared as cupid & marked as a lovable jodi..

So many new entrants after ages...five new characters entered the show in the last 4 episodes...

Amar entered with a bang, started flirting with Nidhi right away ...he brought  smile on her face & cheered her up...so we're spared of seeing crying Nidhi...

Ahana fell in love ---I think its infatuation---with Ashu as soon as she saw him...that provoked Nidhi unto scheming to irritate Ashu...Nidhi has no time for  shedding tears  ...so this separation track is devoid of rona dhona so far ...Amar & Ahana  made this track light hearted & bearable...

Bajrang Bhaiya   created some unexpected  tension, his screen presence would add some needed  spice (for trp) & also spare us from watching some monotonous faces  like Papa S,  etc...
Police & Hawaldar..they're here just to add in some humor as usual ...

And finally our Ashu Nidhi ...they express so much love for each other  through their eyes,gestures,body language while they are separated...really worth watching...
We 'll get to see naughty Ashu making his queen jealous in the up coming episodes...we all know  naughty Ashu is always a treat to watch.

And most importantly the track is completely Mallu free...In the last separation track Mallu was always there to play tricks...
 So Enjoy!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraArmu4evaSHIKHA19SSA777swati62vidyasabdessss97koyelbasuLibraSagi.Krrish4Youniniborn2rulerajanigandha26shobha21rabzonedgeparmarAvyoman

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Roza: brilliant post.. U shud write more often.. Yes, there is lot of positve side in this track of jealousy.. I am enjoying this track very much..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26shobha21Libra

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Also loved how everyone joined in to bring these two together...right from Ranga-Anjie to Priyanka-Jyothika...

Last week was afun to watch. Both are behaving like spoilt pampered kids.

Doc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26shobha21Libra

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Yes I am enjoying this track If we stop thinking and just enjoy it as a comedy its a good track with emotions too. Better than cunning and shrude malika track. So everyone relax and enjoy. Dont think why xyz is behaving like this? Is it wrong or right? I am sure its going to take us to some positive results.Have fun
Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUshobha21Libra

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Roza: brilliant post.. U shud write more often.. Yes, there is lot of positve side in this track of jealousy.. I am enjoying this track very much..

I'm glad you liked the post...thanks Harshal.

Krrish4YouLibrashobha21

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Also loved how everyone joined in to bring these two together...right from Ranga-Anjie to Priyanka-Jyothika...

Last week was afun to watch. Both are behaving like spoilt pampered kids.

Doc

Agree with you...Thanks Malvika...

Librarajanigandha26shobha21

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rajanigandha26]Yes I am enjoying this track If we stop thinking and just enjoy it as a comedy its a good track with emotions too. Better than cunning and shrude malika track. So everyone relax and enjoy. Dont think why xyz is behaving like this? Is it wrong or right? I am sure its going to take us to some positive results.Have fun
Dancing
[/QUOTE

Thanks for commenting Rajani...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26shobha21

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Very good post Roza. Agreed with your views. I am enjoying this track .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUshobha21

Go to top