Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS || Irresistibly Charming || Ch 1, Pg 1

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I am a writing a RiMa Short Story [a max of 10 Chapters] and please beware that this story has nothing to do with the show but it's just me thinking of RiMa/RishBala in my own ways and please note that right now I got another FF idea floating around in my head.

The title of that FF which will be posted by Sunday is going to be called 'A Forbidden Affair'. So watch out for that one!

And please note, that since this is a SS, the writing style is a bit different and the story runs much faster in here, then it does in my FFs [only because I got space to write]

So, like always, if you'd like PMs, please look for the post below which says 'PM List' and LIKE it. Thank you! Just press the LIKE button in the post which says [SS PMs] and ta-da, I'll PM you when I next update [which will be next Friday].

Index:

Chapter 1 -Below

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabykarankritika27preetianand21paras99pinkswanjatreUnpredictablenikki-73elegenttashumydrashtiMeghPiyashiRams3697Abhayangelarunsunita_gmAshleyAngelenaSanthu.The.King-kavita-Marie_789gurudrishti4ever4loveSimple-Girlcool_srichristobelle--Rose--Monami_50TanuDDianANJALI_SAMARIYA...shruti...aartipartyyDark_ChocolateBillu-Maamma|Persephone|punam2712PristineSoulGet-LostBasiliskkeenu_kk-iLoveZaynMalikMy_VivJaan-SmexyGhost-SHINYSHREYAtodayzstarleverneMuneebaSheikhdolly10anji-miraHdhdrekha.366

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Irresistibly Charming

Chapter 1

It almost felt like I was a lone 24 year old woman in a man's world. I was an assistant director to the best director in India 'in Bollywood, Shekhar Roy. I loved my job. I loved being able to put my creative thoughts to work and assist him in making a dream, a story that started on paper, turn into a reality, a movie, a real live film.

And today, was the beginning of another day, another moment, another shooting, and another new film.

And the star, of this movie was none other than the hotshot, arrogant Superstar RK. Well, his name is Rishabh Kundra but he likes being called RK. Something about how he wasn't the man that most people thought he was and that just giving his initials makes him all the more mysterious and keeps the people guessing 'as he put it. Not that I cared. At least that's what I made myself believe. But I did. When I had first stepped into the industry and hadn't been aware of RK's real name, I'd keep making assumptions, guesses, such as Rahul Kapoor, Rohit Khanna'but alas, all the names were wrong.

But I hated his guts. I remember meeting him only twice for script reading and all he could do was flirt with me. He was a big Casanova types, but the charm worked for him 'because girls adored him, and loved him and graced his feet with their presence and I couldn't stand that. Why? I don't know.

I hated him. Hated what he stood for. I hated his guts.

But yet, I felt something for him. I was attracted to him. And I hated myself for that.

RK was a man of substance, the one who didn't care about what other people thought of him, what the critics thought of him, because he knew that he had a good presence amongst filmmakers and they are running crazy to sign-him up for their films.

"Madhu, are you even listening to what I am saying?"

My director, Shekhar Roy was talking to me and I wasn't paying attention. My mind was too busy reeling in RK and whatever he did.

"Sorry? I just'I am really tired." And that wasn't a complete lie. I was tired, not been sleeping well since the time I had to run down scripts with RK with Shekhar.

"Well, snap out of it. The industry doesn't work that way."

I nodded my head and mumbled sorry.

"Alright, so as I was saying, you Madhu, are going to be personally tending to RK and his needs until the shooting of the film is finished. So if he needs anyone to run down the lines with him, and get his personal spot boy, meetings, shooting schedule in order, you'd be his IT girl."

"What? Why? Doesn't he already have a Personal Assistant for that? Why do I have to act as his PA?"

"His PA, Bittuji as he's so fondly called, is more Public Relations, so like, if something goes wrong, Bittiju steps in and takes RK out of that mess."

"I know what a PR is." I grumbled, which was true.

"Well, so as I was saying, Bittuji is not RK's PA. Apparently RK doesn't like keeping PA's but since this is my film, I want him to feel totally comfortable in the role and out of it, so make sure you are up for it."

"But I am just an Assistant Director and I am supposed to assist you! Not him."

"And by assisting RK, you are assisting me."

"Roy, if you don't mind me asking, why can't you get Rajat to help? He's also an AD."

"RK prefers girls."

"So?"

"Last time I checked, you were a girl."

"I am still a girl. But I can't'I want to help you out, with the movie, the set and whatnot, not provide RK with refreshments every hour or so, as his 'Highness' pleases."

"His Highness? I like that name."

I closed my eyes and turned around to look at the Devil himself, walk towards me, his stance wide, his pace slow, yet his feet were firmly being placed on the ground and his confidence was through the roof.

"Hi RK, Madhu was just joking."

"Aah, so your AD's name is Madhu?"

"Madhubala, Madhu is only for friends."

"Aah, so am I not your friend?"

"RK, Madhu is just joking, I am sure." Shekhar glared at me to take my words back and I would have, eventually, but I disliked how RK managed to make everyone around him nervous. RK can't control emotions 'not mine at least.

RK glared at Shekhar and held his hand up and flicked it towards Shekhar's side as if to say 'go away'. Shekhar gulped, looked at me and I looked back before leaving. Shekhar was scared and now I was too.

"So'Madhubala'Aahan, would you prefer me calling you that instead?"

I folded my arms around me and glared at him. "No."

"Ooh, well, what about Hotstuff? Would you like me calling you that? It does suit you thought, at least the personality part of you."

I rolled my eyes, but secretly I felt giddy inside, RK was calling me Hotstuff. And then, it dawned on me. Not had he just complimented me, by calling me Hotstuff, he had also managed to flirt with me, and also insult me at the same time.

I looked up at him with anger in my eyes, he just shook his head, said 5 words, "Took you long enough, Hotstuff", laughed and left.

Left me standing there, wondering what kind of charm did he have that made him irresistible. 

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

sumihalilsonson126PoorvaAroraashnushtukuaDollBabyAishaRocks12NietzscheRsaakkasadiya93KuttinuCHAITHRA99AhmadalliAphrodyteanaghasinhapinkswanparas99samaman22jankarankritika27preetianand21rasal1234diatoms82TinkJiasalekh1ArjunKiAshnikki-73shooooonapalluhegdeLicyabhingyamanjusha_92nityaabna1989kainturakiranjatredarrishssafdarUnpredictableEmpressSarayuNian4lifezelja89elegenttashupkanchanDVDfannARMB.SmokeySilence.arul01aman93meiejrishbalaaDarkAngelflowing_riverbriaMeghPiyashibaisakh45siroililykuttuship13AshleyAngelenaSparkler8sparikh-kavita-princess84Marie_7894ever4loveSimple-GirlAbhayangelgurudrishtiShazzieMihikaBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gm-happilyunknownMonami_50saijahnavizoya_naziya--Rose--TanuDDiandhakdhak22cool_sriashred12adventure_gurl|Persephone|PristineSoulshalini_sBasiliskGet-Lostkeenu_kk-Dil--iLoveZaynMalikMy_VivJaananoneeDark_Chocolate-SmexyGhost-deepak148EarlyYoungTimesSHINYSHREYAafsh4aBillu-MaammaPadfoot_ProngsLittle_Mermaid....shruti...dreamyjenniceanji-miraHeartless_FreakMuneebaSheikhtodayzstarlevernebhanu_rekhagHdhdrekha.366

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
PM List -- Press LIKE

~*~

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

sonson126jinaneKhaos13manya99RsaakkaKuttinusadiya93pa24703987Ahmadallisabra_alipinkswanshanavianaghasinhakarankritika27rasal1234palluhegde-tardisblue-smilieynikki-73tani18jatreUnpredictablesumreenEmpressSarayunityaabna1989ARMBgeeta-99DVDfannmydrashtielegenttashuNian4lifeship13SHARVANIRams3697MeghPiyashiflowing_riversiroililyprincess84gurudrishti-kavita-bipssparikhSimple-Girl4ever4loveMrsSSOaan-rishShazzieSanthu.The.Kingarunsunita_gmAbhayangelBhataktiAtma.MihikaAshleyAngelenaSparkler8ColdEnchantresssaijahnaviMonami_50_Chits_TanuDDian-happilyunknown..Shweta..ashred12Barbie3143bangalores--Rose--Billu-MaammaLittle_Mermaid.punam2712hopehotadventure_gurlGet-Lostshalini_sBasilisk|Persephone|Dark_Chocolate-Dil-My_VivJaanafsh4adreamyjennice...shruti...ISADORA-SmexyGhost-deepak148EarlyYoungTimesSHINYSHREYAtrolldemort.Heartless_Freakanji-miraMuneebaSheikhbhanu_rekhaglevernetodayzstarHdhdrekha.366

DollBaby Newbie
DollBaby
DollBaby

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
loved it dear...

Edited by DollBaby - 07 September 2012 at 10:32pm
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Wow Shifu!! You're on a Risbala writing spree LOL
Nice work!! Loved it! :P

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 07 September 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Superb start.amazing.looking forward for nxt update.add me to ur pm list and do pm me nxt time.continue soon.

-Jwalamukhi-

MeghPiyashi Goldie
MeghPiyashi
MeghPiyashi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome dear...loved it so much...add me as ur buddy and do pm me plz...

-Jwalamukhi-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Alluring ...you write so well

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index