India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Say no to negativity

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Why do i see so much of negativity about the show? There have been fabulous episodes and we know it. Then why are there so many posts about quitting??? 

Anjali is an important part of the male lead's life...so obviously she will always be an important part of the show...

Shyam has to come back to RM...this will only make the show more interesting...

The focus will definitely shift to arhi...this phase is just ground work...they have to set the base for shyam's entry...

Good days will come...good episodes will come...
Coming to the forum and sharing our views is a good experience..dont ruin it by spreading negativity

Guys lets outnumber the negative posts...please post positive posts ...

All i want is a smile on my face when i come to the forum

Smile
Cheers

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rubadua_foreverrudra250Reemahrttknbyarshideeptha93urvi678chunkysonyashw99

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I get what you're trying to say, I remember all those times when we used to rage at CV even during October, November, etc. And when amazing episodes were shown to us then we used to calm down. That happens all the time! (; hahaha!!

The current track is good but the screen play is killing ):

Shyam and Anjali were there for like 10 minutes!! Then another 5 minutes on everyone spoon feeding Anjali then again 10 mins on Shyamli!!

5 minutes on Arshi?? Why?? ): That too in the end.

I hope the directors will sense the negativity on this forum and try to clean up their mess. This days even the spoilers where it says "upcoming tracks will be surprising" ETC. They don't seem promising at all.

I remember Gul once said "Arnav will repent like hell" did it ever happen?? no. But they did show him feeling guilty which wasn't that bad either. But it would have been great to see him repent like hell!

But let's not forget the positive vibes, as you said. Let's keep hoping and praying for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reema

yaju Groupbie
yaju
yaju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I  
Agree  with  you.   This  is  a  fiction  .  so  we  have  to  wait  and  watch  .

Shyam  should  come  back  to  RM  because  his  truth  has  to   come  out  .NOWkhushi  is  instrumental  to  this   ,this  part  is  little  disturbing  I  dont know  in  the  long  run  this  step  of  her  might  strengthen  Arhis    relationship   WE  ARE  MOVING  TOWARDS  MORE  MATURE  LOVE  STORY  which  is  required  at  this  stage  .

Reema

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
LOL! You are most definitely a Plant!

Dazee

urvi678 Senior Member
urvi678
urvi678

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Thats so true! I don't understand why people take it so seriously. Your world does not revolve around IPK, c'mon. Its just a show, FOR entertainment. :| 

Reema

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuv123

Why do i see so much of negativity about the show? There have been fabulous episodes and we know it. Then why are there so many posts about quitting??? 

Anjali is an important part of the male lead's life...so obviously she will always be an important part of the show...

Shyam has to come back to RM...this will only make the show more interesting...

The focus will definitely shift to arhi...this phase is just ground work...they have to set the base for shyam's entry...

Good days will come...good episodes will come...
Coming to the forum and sharing our views is a good experience..dont ruin it by spreading negativity

Guys lets outnumber the negative posts...please post positive posts ...

All i want is a smile on my face when i come to the forum

Smile
Cheers

@red- No offense my friend, but u want a smile when you come to the forum? Then may I suggest that you stay away from al the -ve posts & only read the fun ones. That's just a suggestion, u may or may not heed it.
Peace!

Maverick29

Reema Groupbie
Reema
Reema

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Tell me about itOuch.

Some people have asked for change & stuff...thats good, thats like doing something abt the situation. But this cribbing just drains u out & just spreads like plagueUnhappy. And I dont get some forum members agenda...even if some of us write a positive post they come over and write something making fun of our efforts. Thats sad...like they don't like positivity. Alright dont agree with us but why belittle the efforts of somebody trying to energise the othersSmile.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top