Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Natasha is not a guy!!

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Guyzzz...Natasha is not a guy!!
I watched the epi again and I noticed that kanchi said"Natasha mar chuki hai"!!
Even in eng sub they showed"Natasha is dead"!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merunEmmaKingjaso49311Ahlemanasuya43

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
give me the link of the part I wanna listen..
EmmaKing Newbie
EmmaKing
EmmaKing

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

I second that!!! I also heard Kanchi say, " Natasha mar chuki hai" and even I read the subtitles state, " Natasha is dead" unfortunately, due to loud background music, it wasn't very clear what Kanchi said to everyone.

When I read the updates...it didn't make any sense to read Nats is a guy...but when I saw the episode, it was so clear that Kanchi said, " that lady told Amrit that Natasha is dead" that's why Nimrit  gets flashback of Mr. Oberoi telling her about the accident that occured about a year back..but I think she didn't know that his daughter was dead.

But i do think that not only mr. oberoi gave Nimrit his daughter name..but he gave her Nats face as well..b/c at that time, he didn't have pictures of any other girl whom he could have given the surgeon to do facial reconstruction. He must have had Natasha's pic with him...so he gave doc her photos...that's why now our Nimrit has Nats name & face.

@everyone: Trust me...Natasha is NOT a guy!!!!

Edited by EmmaKing - 07 September 2012 at 10:01pm
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Natasha is not a guy.. she says Natasha Oberoi mar chuki..

LMAAAOOO this is hilarious Natasha oberoi mard hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yes when I watched it on Tv the subtitles said 'Natasha is dead'
Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmmaKing

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

I second that!!! I also heard Kanchi say, " Natasha mar chuki hai" and even I read the subtitles state, " Natasha is dead" unfortunately, due to loud background music, it wasn't very clear what Kanchi said to everyone.

When I read the updates...it didn't make any sense to read Nats is a guy...but when I saw the episode, it was so clear that Kanchi said, " that lady told Amrit that Natasha is dead" that's why Nimrit  gets flashback of Mr. Oberoi telling her about the accident that occured about a year back..but I think she didn't know that his daughter was dead.

But i do think that not only mr. oberoi gave Nimrit his daughter name..but he gave her Nats face as well..b/c at that time, he didn't have pictures of any other girl whom he could have given the surgeon to do facial reconstruction. He must have had Natasha's pic with him...so he gave doc her photos...that's why now our Nimrit has Nats name & face.

@everyone: Trust me...Natasha is NOT a guy!!!!
Totally agree with you
Yes Natasha is not a guy and I think she know that real Natasha is dead..and she is his sister If I am not confusing.

Edited by Ahlem - 08 September 2012 at 11:53am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index