Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

GUYS CALLING HER DUMB...ANSWER NOW!!!! (Page 2)

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Are u comparing Khushi with anjali? One is a selfless soul who always like giving others happiness than herself & ever forgiving while the other has always been demanding,selfish & manipulative.In ASR's language "unbelievable". Bas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29lazylad8-FauZiSwaNia_2

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Seriously I am not going to debate whether Khushi is more dumb or Anjali is the dumbest, one thing for sure is why am I dumb enough to follow such a inconsistent show looking for any logical situations..?.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505SwaNia_2Starktastic

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
The CV's are hell bent on bringing Shyam back to RM and so who else will to the honours its Khushi and Khushi only. all bad thing are let to Khushi to handle She is always used as the punching bag, be it ars, dadi, shyam, buaji, anjali, nani, garima, (add everyone to the list that will be better).Dead that's the irony, the CV's cannot think in any other angle.CV ko ARSHI ki khushi une ras nehi aati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
edited on pg 1
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Everybody's dumb in that household. They all get paid to look and act dumb cuz that's the only way forward for CVs. And we are the dumbest of all to tolerate the show against all odds LOL 

Cetronia

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Seriously I am not going to debate whether Khushi is more dumb or Anjali is the dumbest, one thing for sure is why am I dumb enough to follow such a inconsistent show looking for any logical situations..?.Ouch

Big ditto!!  

Like I said we are the dumbest of 'em all LOL

Cetronia

Reema Groupbie
Reema
Reema

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Good question...when Anjali does it she is the a villian but when Khooosie does it she is innocent & babe in the woodsWacko.

I hate to keep claiming I love Khushi & I started watching the serial for her ...and inspite of it am finding fault. Tunnel vision is what I call it.

And TM please tone down ur font size and colour...it's too agressive. Lets not attack, lets discussSmile.

Edited to add: when ASR threw Khushi down from the top floor and left her out in the rain everybody defended him calling him a flawed character. How abt we give Anjali his sister the same benefit of the doubt??? Ofcourse she is irritating all of us with her copious tears but thts the point which everybody is missing...she is supposed to be like thtWacko.

Edited by Reema - 07 September 2012 at 11:16pm
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

7th august HTAI -

The lady with brains have to think before act this time. That is how she matures. Her thought was in conflict of two opinions Di is happy with Shyam but IS SHYAM RIGHT AT HIS PLACE???? What if he is really feeling the loss of his baby and regretting but what if its just his plan???? Should she inform to Arnav and if she informs what will be his reaction???? Too many questions float in her mind with answers to none.

From this I hope I have made my point clear that characters are playing in accordance with their roles. Anjali is fragile and in maximum loss so if she is finding solace in his hubby's arms, that's natural and Khushi is a selfless being, always think at the brighter side of life, Shyam's fake regret made her think what she is thinking.

NOBODY IS DUMB - that's my pov.

Do you think the people who directed the episode with the above khushi scene did justice the way it was shot ?  Did khushi convey this message the way you understood ?  I didnt get these feelings from the way sanaya said those dialogues.  Yes, the dialogues were worded that way but the emotions, tension, stress, uncertainity , fear were not there.

About whether anjali is dumb or khushi.  Khushi is being very annoyingly stupid.  Even earlier many times I felt khushi is a bit arrogant in thinking that she can deal with any situation big or small and can correct / sove pbms without anyone's help.  This is khushi's nature in this show.  After all that she had gone thru, I wished she would have changed now into a mature khushi but no !!  Even now she will probably make up her mind to bring shyam back !!!  ( I understand shyam has to come back for the drama to unfold but here I am talking only about khushi's mind set )

Anjali too is more or less the same.  But I never thought of her as dumb.  She was chote's sister, very cute, caring, loving .  But dumb no.  after arnav returned from kidnap, ideally anjali should have insisted on finding the full truth from everyone.  she should have convinced everyone that she is strong to take it and should have asked chote to tell her what made him hate shyam so much.   This would have made anjali character more sensible.  Now, her considering every thing to be big misunderstanding is making the character a bit unrealistic.

This is my pov.

Go to top