India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GUYS CALLING HER DUMB...ANSWER NOW!!!!

chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
guysss...  ppl who have been calling anjali dumb for her blind love & foolish behaviour...now tellme what will u call "...kushi"...guys shyaam is anjali's husband she lost her baby..so its obvious for her to yearn for her husband..whom she can share her grief..but what about kushi????what's wrong with her??

"atleast anjali doesnot know any of shyaam's kaarnaamas...she knows nothing...but kushi knows each&every conspiracy of shyaam inspite of that she is ready to bring him back!!!ClapClapClap..now what do u call her a "fool or a dumb"(no hard feeling for kushi still like her)...but guys who have been calling anjali dumb answer me to this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srisupReema1yyy2krish3

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
LOL!  So you want people to speculate based on the inconsistent and criminal writing that has plagued the show so far!  How will that be anywhere near REAL?

You seem to be very angry about these characters -- you are honestly wasting your anger because a week from now Anjali could be back to being Poojali and Khushi back to being the funny and intelligent person.

LOL! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yajumz.brarraman987aashi_CetroniaTheSmurfsSwaNia_2-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Clearly you like Anjali very much to say this Smile

This is NOT Didi Ki Saut! And what we're being forced to see is exactly that.

And as far as Anjali's character is concerned, she's not even doubting Shyaam even for a second for crying out aloud. The brother who is ready to give up his life for her is being badly decieved by her. The whole household (excluding Dadi) takes care of her as if she's a baby. She just lost herbbaby, why isn't she mourning its death?! Why is she so hell-bent on fooling the people who are giving up their dreams and happiness for her?! She doesnt deserve all this.

Khushi on the other hand is being stupid, agreed. But its still no way near as Anjali! Plus her chracter is being butchered only to give space to the DIDI KA SAUT track! Anjali track! She has always been this stupid when it comes to bring a smile on others face. But still she is not completely saying he has changed, she in her mind is still considering the past facts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantaaashi_SwaNia_2

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
lol!!.. i call her as a inocent.. nt drama queen like anjali..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Khushi is a good samaritan.. yes she is being dumb and an emotional fool...

However,  in this instant  she has Di's well being at heart.. Khushi too does not know how Anjali and Dadi have been plotting behind ASR's back..

ANjali in fact has turned out to be a shrewd, cunning and manipulative lady ... she makes tall claims about her love for her brother, she is living in his house, eating his food and enjoying all the luxuries of life thanks to ASR... yet, she does not think twice before double crossing him.. Kudos to Anjali, she is learning from the best - Shyam.. she has turned out to be the snake in the grass..

Before accusing anyone ,  we must look at their intentions
(men rea) behind their act  (actus reus)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsantaipkfrncaashi_lazylad8-FauZiSwaNia_2

Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnclazylad8-FauZi

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u

lol!!.. i call her as a inocent.. nt drama queen like anjali..ROFL
yesLOL
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
res

Edit -

For me never Anjali was dumb not even Khushi. I have shared few thoughts of mine in HTAI, I hope this clears my pov...

5th august HTAI -

The contrast of fake and love together is beautifully shot. Why I said fake and love because Love is never fake and which is fake is never love. One conspiring to betray for her blind love while other trying to understand the situation. Both fragile for their love but both speaks their own mind.

Anjali conspired to get her love Shyam in while Khushi used her brain maturely to give solace to the lady conspiring against her own brother. Anjali is not aware of the real face,I want to see her FACE OFF with Shyam.
(Today CV's have proved that when time comes Anjali will use her brain to twist the scenarios, Shyam beware Evil Smile)

6th august HTAI -

The show starts with the lady with maximum loss in her life demanded her brother "Chotte, hume shyamji de do, hume unki zaroorat hai". Though wrongly influenced by Shyam, what she demanded with his brother was correct. He is her husband and when one is fragile, person wants his/her soul mate around. "Humne aapki har baat mani, bas aap humari ek baat maan lijiye". Frankly think at the flip side. Does she really need her brother's permission to meet her husband??? The answer is no, but her brother, her chotte is important in her life and she like a stubborn child asks for the most valuable thing of her life, ignorant about the fact or should I say that's the paradox.

7th august HTAI -

The lady with brains have to think before act this time. That is how she matures. Her thought was in conflict of two opinions Di is happy with Shyam but IS SHYAM RIGHT AT HIS PLACE???? What if he is really feeling the loss of his baby and regretting but what if its just his plan???? Should she inform to Arnav and if she informs what will be his reaction???? Too many questions float in her mind with answers to none.

From this I hope I have made my point clear that characters are playing in accordance with their roles. Anjali is fragile and in maximum loss so if she is finding solace in his hubby's arms, that's natural and Khushi is a selfless being, always think at the brighter side of life, Shyam's fake regret made her think what she is thinking.

NOBODY IS DUMB - that's my pov.

Edited by rushshri - 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

Go to top