India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ISS PAAp(sin) Ko Kya Naam Dooh

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Who ever is writing this show you have million of people following it with passion. Are you not making any money out this? are you so bored with teh show that you are wasting away the story line that could be so beautiful

You got Akash who you could utilze for twists... You have Mamiji whose husband is not around anymore and there does not seem to be an explaination... you have Arnav a.k.a ASR who was so hated the way he  treated Khushi... eveyrone was waiting for a redemption track... can you imagine how much fun your audience would have had...

This show used to make me laugh and cry the same day... i would watch the show on my mobile and then at home and then on my computer... i would keep watching Khushi's antics and her facial expression... as much as i had hated the moments he had mistreated Khushi... it was still fun to watch Raba Ve scenes... you had such a powerful story and what do you do with it?

You start with the Kidnapping track that goes on and on ... and then since then everyting is a fast forward... all scene do not have a continuation from the previous day... you bring in a character as Dadi suddenly and then start giving TV time to Anjali whose acting is so so so bad that i feel like puking... in todays episode when everyone is feeding her i just fast forward most of the episode... lately i just watch the show once ( only cause of Khushi) and  even that i fast forward it ...

What puzzled me is that can't you see it? you worry about TRP... but no one is enjoying the show..no one is watching the show most people are not glued to gve watching the show repeatedly... they are fast forwarding it

For gods sake wake up and bring back the magic... its not that difficult have this show the best ever when u have such good talented actors...

If DM wants to quit the show then show her the door ... she was brilliant when she was the di and i used to enjoy her but now watching some scenes makes my skin crawl... AND ONE THING I ASK FOR IF YOU EVER DO READ THIS POST IS PLEASE DON"T BUTCHER KHUSHI"S CHARACTER ...

you feel this is bashing the show then you have not undergone emotional roller coaster of a true IPKKND fan

Please respond with your posts as i would like to see if i am wrong in my thinking...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysony

chunkysony Goldie
chunkysony
chunkysony

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
TIME TESTED TRUE LOVE for VIEWERS,fans ,forum members OF IPKKND ,BY ipkknd TEAM , lets see what they give for us with twist , i want my old arshi back during PAYASH wedding, CVS ,PH plz bring back lalit mohan,ved raj back  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top