India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please Read ...Please(Edited)

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
This is not a bashing post.. But I just want to point out certain matters regarding the show in a critical manner..I never wanted to comment like this but I can't heip because I love this show which was different from all the saas bahu dramas .
For the first time I cried for Barun and Sanaya, not for Arnav and Khushi...Two outstanding actors, very professional, down to earth...a perfect jodi...Why are they not given more screen space...I wonder whether the story is written for the entertainment of the viewers or the self satisfaction of the writers...The time and situations have changed .. we are living now in an innovative century where women are highly educated. They have freedom of expression, they are bold, they are very intelligent, they act with sense and logic. Who are interested in characters like Anjali? I like Daljeet, I like Anjali Di, but not the hysteric Anjali. Now I get irritated when I see her on screen. I tried my level best to adjust with the present track , but yesterday was too much. To reveal Shyam's truth, there is no need of the Dadi character or the hysterics of Anjali...I don't think that characters like Anjali will get any sympathy ...I never want to see Anjali on screen atleast for a few days..
We loved Khushi because she is a smart and intelligent girl giving so much importance to values in life.. but the change in her character is not acceptable..I sincerely hope that the PH will fully use the potential of its lead actors.. . Whatever happens I will watch the show .. I cannot miss the wonderful acting of Barun and the mesmerizing jodi of Arshi. Barun, you are the best actor the Indian television has ever seen, Sanaya is also superb..All the best to IPKKND.
No Comments?

Edited by sk62 - 07 September 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiluvu27archie_79dushturainBarundeewani19TheEmpress

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think the cvs are trying to come up with sth big but in the process they are ruining it...they failed to portray the scenes.
For example, the CvS knew we are fed up of the character Anjali so they showed her horrible miscarriage scene so that we sympathize with her and love her again. But in reality the opposite happened. We hate her even more.

Neways I stopped watching it like a deewani I used to be once upon a time. Will be back when the show starts making sense. Feel really sorry for Barun and sanaya. They hv so much potential but all is going invain.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top