Remix

Starone Launch Promo (Page 2)

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esnehaa

Originally posted by neha_mjht

ya..star one had some of the best shows which were very relatable..tuning jam gay phir bhi they broke it!!remix was awesome ..other shows  like mjht,dmg were also very gud..u should try watching mjht
sorry but i never liked DMG, MJHT was good
ya..i also didnt like dmg much

Riya_16 IF-Rockerz
Riya_16
Riya_16

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

@riya: Same!! Although Remix always topped my list because of obvious reasons, I equally loved all the other shows and used to wait for their new episodes. And do you remember bluffmaster? I always wanted them to call our Remix stars as celebrity guests for one episode. I think they did invite Soniya Kapoor though, and I am pretty sure that she was the bluffmasterLOL But seriously, would have loved to see Remix stars in that showDay Dreaming They had one special squad or hotel kingston special episode, as far as I remember. SighEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Same here Nitz...LOVED REMIX (obviouslyBig smile) and hey Bluffmaster was good too...Really Sonia Kapoor was there..don't seem to rememberOuch Yeah...it would have been fun to see them on one of the episodes...Wink

@ Nitz- Did u get my pms?????Cry

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 30 September 2012 at 10:44am
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes I did, I did. Sorry for not replying. I was busy past two weeks because of stupid exams that ate half of my brain. Will reply soon.

And I know right? I wish they had called remix co-stars. Do you remember Lakhme Fashion House when they came? And they also came to Khulja Sim Sim where YaRa won that fishLOL
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

^^ Yes I did, I did. Sorry for not replying. I was busy past two weeks because of stupid exams that ate half of my brain. Will reply soon.

And I know right? I wish they had called remix co-stars. Do you remember Lakhme Fashion House when they came? And they also came to Khulja Sim Sim where YaRa won that fishLOL
ohh my God.. is that true that they come also in Khulja sim sim.. i never listen about that before.. wel i saw lakhme fashion house but in bad quality, hey if u have any link of khulja sim sim then please give me i want to watch this...
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@ Simi: No yaar. I wish I had. I just vaguely remember watching it and also there are behind the scene pictures too naa of YaRa. I think you or shelly only found those pictures.

I really wish that StarOne would open a youtube channel and upload all of its shows (including lakhme fashion house) like Zee TV is doing these days by uploading all its old shows like Hip Hip Hurray Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya_16

Riya_16 IF-Rockerz
Riya_16
Riya_16

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

No probs take your time...so how were your exams...???? Lakhme Fashion house yaad hai...but I don't seem to remember Khulja Sim Sim...Ouch Yeah me too wish ki kaash Starone launches a youtube channel to upload their old videos...they were gems...Clap

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 01 October 2012 at 12:14pm

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
They were pretty decent. I hope LOL Have chemistry tomorrowD'ohIf I were to write a book on myself, it would be titled "me and my never-ending exams"LOL

Yaa even I had forgotten about Khulja sim sim until last year when we got those pics...here:

^^These were behind the scene pics during Khulja sim sim shoot LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverRiya_16

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@niyati thanks for sharing these pics.. wel i m in love these pics.. ohh yaar i m very sad yaar why i m late to watch remix show i miss everything, i wish main yeh sabh dekh paati... wel thanks again..

Riya_16

Go to top