Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Deciphering Him -7th Sep 2012- META (Page 3)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kangto09

Great Analysis. Yeah, I was surprised at first he called Madhubala that girl. I saw that moment as him lashing out at  all the women in his life. For RK, its Dad>World.  He feels betrayed by both his mom and now his wife. There is great resentment towards females in his life in general. Its the way he treats paddy, Trishna and Roma also. He is especially poisonous towards them. He knows just where to stab them. Although he hates his stepdad, the choice of words do not have that greater effect on them. I think he can see that. I wonder how his deep resentment will change, He definitely needs to make peace with his past and stop blaming his mom for it before he can even start falling in love with Madhubala. A lot of people think his passion will translate to love. I dunno, that leads to even a more abusive and distasteful situation. I love the character though, he is like an onion, full of layers.Big smile

Kangto09,

I completely agree with the bolded portion. Until he makes peace with his past, there's not going to be any love at all. All we are gonna see on the screen is RK's OCD behaviour.

The show creatives should not have involved all the elements of the story in EPIC style. Madhubala has her own story - Balraj backround that RK needs to know one day. RK has his side of story - the demise of RK's father and Bhatia backround that MB needs to know one day.  Then RK has his own plans to build a destiny for MB- that of making her a heroine, a superstar. 
As all the events around these elements get interwoven in time, a story in epic style is gonna unfold. True, a serialised story telling serves the purpose, but the current TRP driven TV format may not be helpful for the show at all.

Presently RK will get busy alienating MB from the life she knows and drag her into cine-world. Even a one film project to get launched, executed will take a minimum of 6 months and a max time of could be any number of months or years. And if in making of her as the new starlet, would the creatives delve into side plots. No issues at all. However an epic moves around the primary characters themselves. So they will have to be there. So I am worried how all these stories will have their delivery schedule before the TV audience. Starting from June, with barely being a two month old show, people and even critics started telling off the story's potential. So much that people suspected the Channel deciding the show to be taken off air.

In such competitive environment, will the creatives be able to deliver a story? Finally ONE SHOW that actually has EPIC length story and which calls for patience from the impatient TV audience. I wonder if it would survive the competition and be able to do justice to the characters and their epic scale story.

My BEST WISHES for the Creatives.

Shridevi

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by leelaa9

Lovely analysis.Clap 

RK seems to be the sort who knows what he needs to.Big smile
Just wish I could figure out why the Bhatias get to stay with him.Confused

Thank you Leela,

Even I wonder, how come he is able to stay with them. Even if I thought that he considers them family and for sake of his mom and public curiosity, he keeps the pretense of all of them being a family, the act of calling them chor and kabadi on the production set few days back was contrary to kinship behavior. 

At best I could only guess, that there is a blackmail involved from Kuku Bhatia on Family matters or what matters most to Rishabh Kundra and therefore RK lives in this compromised manner. And it does seem so. No ?

Shri and Leela

I agree with you. There is definitely some kind of blackmail involved. Why on earth would RK want to stay with his step dad?  And why is his mom still married to Bhatia?. Her son literally despise him. Hopefully we will find out that soon.. The suspense is killing yaar...LOL 

Radhaji does have a soft spot for Madhu.. I think RK's mom will play a crucial role in helping RK and Madhu's marriage. Just hope one day she will tell everything abt Rishu to Madhu. 

Sima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

res

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index