Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MEIEJ - my thoughts -on[3rd-7th Sept] Episodes!! (Page 3)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by Manonids

Really good ...I did notice what he said about Maddy dying with smile in his casual tone  ...but the next moment, he gave her medicine, which apparently I could not connect earlier. But, its possible that RK( her God) might save her from death in any case, though her life will be doomed with enemies. It would be worth seeing whose call would be heard in the end, the real one or the one in making( RK). Nonetheless, its way too far right now. 

thats a long way to go dear.. i know .. just a thought for the future Wink ... whatever..he saves or she dies am in for it !!! usually am a person who hates a tragic end... but reg MEIEJ i'll be happy with whatever they are going to show us !!!Embarrassed

Hug

Yeah ...But knowing the fact that makers have been asserting the story to have no connection with the legendary actress, would prove wrong if MB died in the end. Chalo leave it for now and enjoy the journey ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Really good ...I did notice what he said about Maddy dying with smile in his casual tone  ...but the next moment, he gave her medicine, which apparently I could not connect earlier. But, its possible that RK( her God) might save her from death in any case, though her life will be doomed with enemies. It would be worth seeing whose call would be heard in the end, the real one or the one in making( RK). Nonetheless, its way too far right now. 

thats a long way to go dear.. i know .. just a thought for the future Wink ... whatever..he saves or she dies am in for it !!! usually am a person who hates a tragic end... but reg MEIEJ i'll be happy with whatever they are going to show us !!!Embarrassed

Hug

Yeah ...But knowing the fact that makers have been asserting the story to have no connection with the legendary actress, would prove wrong if MB died in the end. Chalo leave it for now and enjoy the journey ...Smile

oohh yeah .. i dint think abt itSmile ... nyways like u said lets enjoy the journey !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Very nice post. And very well written

BeautyForAshes

kar1538 Goldie
kar1538
kar1538

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

You have put across RK's thoughts very beautifully. He doesn't want any sympathy from Madhu. I am totally loving this tit for tat game and also love-hate relation.  Maybe her near death will come in form of her father (I hv a feeling that Trishna may join her father later) and RK might save her. According to the astrologers prediction it will be Balraj's downfall that doesnt mean he will not try to harm Madhu. Also Sikki is going to play cupid. Liked the way Roma gave the reality check to Trishna. Totally hooked to this show and yes its very unique.

Keep writing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kar1538

You have put across RK's thoughts very beautifully. He doesn't want any sympathy from Madhu. I am totally loving this tit for tat game and also love-hate relation.  Maybe her near death will come in form of her father (I hv a feeling that Trishna may join her father later) and RK might save her. According to the astrologers prediction it will be Balraj's downfall that doesnt mean he will not try to harm Madhu. Also Sikki is going to play cupid. Liked the way Roma gave the reality check to Trishna. Totally hooked to this show and yes its very unique.

Keep writing.

thank u first of all deariee for loving the post Hug!!!  balraj downfall is for sure n u said it right by saying that it will not stop him from harming Madhu !!!...

what if padmini agrees to go with balraj instead of Trishna ?? what if he is ready to give 40 lakhs for his daughters return?? .. i mean definitely Paddy will sacrifice her life for her daughters ... 

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 07 September 2012 at 10:57pm
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Very nice post. And very well written

thank u aryaHug

aan-rish

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Well written..
loved rk's words..'tumhara yei rk'..
roma supporting madhu was nice.. and best was showing trishna her real face..
just hope that trishna wont turn a typical vamp sister..!!
and surely waiting for rishab's reaction on knowing about his so called bro's behaviour.. it wud be treat to watch his increasing possesiveness..!!

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelanki

Well written..
loved rk's words..'tumhara yei rk'..
roma supporting madhu was nice.. and best was showing trishna her real face..
just hope that trishna wont turn a typical vamp sister..!!
and surely waiting for rishab's reaction on knowing about his so called bro's behaviour.. it wud be treat to watch his increasing possesiveness..!!

rightly said dear.. increase in possessivenessClap !!! he is already very possessive .. clearly states his huq .. including the air she breathes !!... definitely sikku is gonna drive RK's madness more... over Madhu

thank u dearieHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index