Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

seema 's character has become too annoying

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , we all know cvs love to ruin each nd every character of da show ...so how can seema's character be an exception ...since post leap itself i have developed some sort of dislike for her own character nd dats becoming even mopre strong these days ...i am tired of seeing her giving kunal a bhasshan every now nd den 🀒its soo irritating nd monotonus ...nd dat on seeing siddhi wen she said siddhi is  out of jail den y dint she cum to meet us ...yeah right ..as if even for once seema went to visit her in jail , tried even to find abt in wat condition she is ...despite of knowing dat shez pregnant...seema claimed to have understood siddhi soo well...den atleast for the sake of humanity if not anything else ...sher shuld have gone to see siddhi once ...

nd the aspect of seema which irriates me to no end is dat ...seema is more interested in kunal's life dan thinking abt her own husband nd daughters ...i really wont be suprised if gaurav has one more EMA ...nd we dint even come to know how gaurav was accepted bak in da house nd how easily seema forgave him ...πŸ˜•oh wait a min ...wen it comes to da chopras everyone 's wrong doings are forgetten ..but wen it ciomes to siddhi it never happens ...dats the hyporcary of dis family ...
but honestly saying earlier i used to call seema as a woman of a substance ..but now i realise ui was indeed wrong in my judgement like always ...

these chopras irriate me to no end ...cant believe i used to deeply adore this family once upon a time ...now  even their 2 mins presence on the screen is beyond tolerance ...

Edited by stuti123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too am getting tired of her lectures yaar.
it seems she just looks for an opportunity to start giving lecture regardless of what she says makes sens or not. at times he may not even know what is going on and just open her mouth.
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly stuti...she is irritating me big time...she is insisting me to hate her...every now and then he is going back to kunal and giving him unwanted lectures...and insisting him to do what she thinks...i also couldnt understand what her problem is why she is giving gyan every nw and then...i seriously want her to think about her relationship...even gaurav told in public u never gave me time or attention...it will be even worse if he told u r giving attention to kunal bhaiya...she reminds me one old saying Too much of anything is good for nothing...she is the worst wife in this show...any girl should have to learn lessons from her mistakes...
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seema is the best person and character in the show after kunal chopra and i m a big fan of seema...i juz love this girl...her acting makes me love her more . she is nt at all annoying, she is so loveavle ..n seema's lectures ( bt i wont call it that). atleast she speaks up what she has in her heat...also kunal has immense respect for seema..

love u seema chopra!!
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She should mind her own business else gaurav wil find anthr lolly.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well...stuti...sorry..bt i disagree to ur POV...bt yaa i respect ur POV too

for me...frm the start of the show...ive been loving seema's character...other dan Siddhi...she's the only one in the Chopra house who knows how to handle Kunu..i mean...she understands KC's pain...a pain of losing a life-partner (cz she herself have experienced dat pain)...n ablove all...i dont think seema too hates Siddhi...she stills loves Siddhi...bt even she's confused abt Sihdi's sudden change in behaviour...bt if u remember..the july 27th epi...she was trying to justify sidhi's annoying behaviour...as Maa ka Mamta and all...
i love teh way Seema speaks to Kunu n helps him out
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Stuti, all she does is give lecture to kunal. cut vegetables or make chai πŸ€’ women, if you had spent half the time you do thinking about kunal bhaiyya on your husband he wouldn't have gone behind lolly πŸ€” don't make the same mistake again, concentrate on your husband and kids they too need your time πŸ˜‰

I used to love your character but now your constant bhashan and gyan irritates me and the chopra clan irritates me to the core. CVs have ruined every character and the show mercilessly πŸ€’
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed dear... Seema always ruins her own life in the process of solving Kunals problems..Then its obvious her Husband will keep on findng some alternatives like lollypops...Her lectures are too much ..If she was true to heart she cud have  supported Siddhi and have helped her preleap..even she became Slave of ChopraS..
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I frankly did not understand what seema was talking yesterday but was surprised to see that Kunal thinks he needs to hate siddhi at the end of it. I am glad he went back to work after she lectured him but I too feel she is very nosy in Kunal's business. I hope she stays away from him concentrates on her husband and family for a change.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

She should mind her own business else gaurav wil find anthr lolly.

Actually , there is a high possibility that Gaurav will take off with lolly pop's mother since Seema is so busy with everyone else. πŸ˜†