Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I Love You RamjiBhai Garodiya (Page 2)

Theta14 IF-Rockerz
Theta14
Theta14

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 9470

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
u r right manish. RBG did a awesome job. even urmi's reactions was very enjoyable. i think urmi learn a good lesson from RBG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Well.. Chor hi chor ko pehchaane.. That's why he dared to say that..

 A bengali proverb goes like this, I'm translating it to hindi
" Chor chor ka chachera bhai" Wink Wink LOL
Wink

hahaha.. Debalina.. in hindi too there is a similar saying

Chor chor mausere bhai   

Yes mausera bhai only. I couldn't suddenly recollect the "mausera" word..
But Urmilla is really a chindi chor in front of Ravanjibhai.. Wink Kya haath maara yaar.. Seedha 15 lakh wasool from the super miser Modis.. It is actually 50 lakhs. Kokila couldn't differentiate between 15 and 50 coz she left her reading glasses in the bedroom.. Tongue

hahahaha  

But u know -@bold  the contract docs were actuallty collected by Jigar and not Kokila ...  But Urmila is actually a chindi chor ... 
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awsome-raji

u r right manish. RBG did a awesome job. even urmi's reactions was very enjoyable. i think urmi learn a good lesson from RBG

I wanted this treatment for urmila since long.. RBG did it.. and i said I simply loved him  LOL  
Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 4561

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Manish: Jigar was about to read "pachaas". But director said, "Read 15, read 15, the audiences are blind and dumb except the super-smart Manish. No one can ever  notice this even if we show the papers 5 times.

So, 50 lakh nahi, Modis ka 15 lakh nuksaan karwate hai. Waise bhi unke paas paisa hota nahi hai ek servant rakhne k liye, 5o lakh k fatke se sab sadko pe aa jayenge.. . Tongue
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

@Manish: Jigar was about to read "pachaas". But director said, "Read 15, read 15, the audiences are blind and dumb except the super-smart Manish. No one can ever  notice this even if we show the papers 5 times.

So, 50 lakh nahi, Modis ka 15 lakh nuksaan karwate hai. Waise bhi unke paas paisa hota nahi hai ek servant rakhne k liye, 5o lakh k fatke se sab sadko pe aa jayenge.. . Tongue

hahahaha.. I burst in to laughter... ROFL  

I agree... they dont have any money in the business 
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9843

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by swasthi

Will this sink in Urmila and remember it in future?

With her going to MM the next day and convince to go along with Gopi's plan, isn't she covering her back?


Swasthi, Urmilla is a doggy's tail. She can never never never change. And by mistake if she does, that will be the D-day in SNS.. Confused
I don't how she is planning her next move but once this track passes, she will jump  to her next kalaakari.. She'll not let any one else to win the KK marathon Smile

True Debalina. This is how she works. She wants what she wants.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5709

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by swasthi

Will this sink in Urmila and remember it in future?

With her going to MM the next day and convince to go along with Gopi's plan, isn't she covering her back?


Swasthi, Urmilla is a doggy's tail. She can never never never change. And by mistake if she does, that will be the D-day in SNS.. Confused
I don't how she is planning her next move but once this track passes, she will jump  to her next kalaakari.. She'll not let any one else to win the KK marathon Smile

True Debalina. This is how she works. She wants what she wants.

I too agree to debalina and swasthi   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 4561

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

@Manish: Jigar was about to read "pachaas". But director said, "Read 15, read 15, the audiences are blind and dumb except the super-smart Manish. No one can ever  notice this even if we show the papers 5 times.

So, 50 lakh nahi, Modis ka 15 lakh nuksaan karwate hai. Waise bhi unke paas paisa hota nahi hai ek servant rakhne k liye, 5o lakh k fatke se sab sadko pe aa jayenge.. . Tongue

hahahaha.. I burst in to laughter... ROFL  

I agree... they dont have any money in the business 


Yes.. No money at all. Recently they bagged a 5 crore ka deal that too with Pappa dear and DIL's help.
Parag ne raaton ka neend na khoya hota aur Gopi  clients k muh pe paanipuri na thoosi hoti toh 5 crore aise hi saamne se Tata-Bye bYe ho jata. Oh!! Now I'll sit to discuss the Modi's flaws, I can write a book.. I bear the 20 minute atyaachaari episode only for 2 minutes of Naaz.. Cry Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 267   Views: 41911

Chandni- 267 41911 30 June 2012 at 11:38am by NazimKiDewani
Gopi and Ahem love ff!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -JollyJabeen-   Replies: 57   Views: 29147

-JollyJabeen- 57 29147 17 May 2012 at 4:22pm by rsk16
FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: shruthi2010   Replies: 432   Views: 78215

shruthi2010 432 78215 23 April 2012 at 4:01am by aamirkhanfan
Ahem and love: my love

2 3 4 5

Author: swasthi   Replies: 32   Views: 4946

swasthi 32 4946 20 October 2011 at 6:28am by sillyme1000
Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love

2 3 4 5 6

Author: swasthi   Replies: 41   Views: 6990

swasthi 41 6990 12 October 2011 at 1:20am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index