Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Manish: Jigar was about to read "pachaas". But director said, "Read 15, read 15, the audiences are blind and dumb except the super-smart Manish. No one can ever  notice this even if we show the papers 5 times.

So, 50 lakh nahi, Modis ka 15 lakh nuksaan karwate hai. Waise bhi unke paas paisa hota nahi hai ek servant rakhne k liye, 5o lakh k fatke se sab sadko pe aa jayenge.. . 😛
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

@Manish: Jigar was about to read "pachaas". But director said, "Read 15, read 15, the audiences are blind and dumb except the super-smart Manish. No one can ever  notice this even if we show the papers 5 times.

So, 50 lakh nahi, Modis ka 15 lakh nuksaan karwate hai. Waise bhi unke paas paisa hota nahi hai ek servant rakhne k liye, 5o lakh k fatke se sab sadko pe aa jayenge.. . 😛

hahahaha.. I burst in to laughter... 🤣  

I agree... they dont have any money in the business 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Swasthi, Urmilla is a doggy's tail. She can never never never change. And by mistake if she does, that will be the D-day in SNS.. 😕
I don't how she is planning her next move but once this track passes, she will jump  to her next kalaakari.. She'll not let any one else to win the KK marathon 😊

True Debalina. This is how she works. She wants what she wants.
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

True Debalina. This is how she works. She wants what she wants.

I too agree to debalina and swasthi   
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manishmodh

hahahaha.. I burst in to laughter... 🤣  

I agree... they dont have any money in the business 

Yes.. No money at all. Recently they bagged a 5 crore ka deal that too with Pappa dear and DIL's help.
Parag ne raaton ka neend na khoya hota aur Gopi  clients k muh pe paanipuri na thoosi hoti toh 5 crore aise hi saamne se Tata-Bye bYe ho jata. Oh!! Now I'll sit to discuss the Modi's flaws, I can write a book.. I bear the 20 minute atyaachaari episode only for 2 minutes of Naaz.. 😭 Tongue
---Manish--- thumbnail

Yes.. No money at all. Recently they bagged a 5 crore ka deal that too with Pappa dear and DIL's help.
Parag ne raaton ka neend na khoya hota aur Gopi  clients k muh pe paanipuri na thoosi hoti toh 5 crore aise hi saamne se Tata-Bye bYe ho jata. Oh!! Now I'll sit to discuss the Modi's flaws, I can write a book.. I bear the 20 minute atyaachaari episode only for 2 minutes of Naaz.. 😭 😛

hahahaha @bold - please - as soon as you get an e-book version- do lemme know.. I would love to read it... 

Cvs should thank Naazim .. bcoz of him .. there crap show is being liked by a lots of pretty ladies... ðŸ˜ƒ
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: satyaj

finally kisine urmila ko sunaneka himmat kiya 

and hame ðŸ¤£ mouka diya

hahahaha,,, i am super happy yesterday .. hearing all those funny stuff   
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya baat manish babu kya baat;-)
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Kya baat manish babu kya baat;-)

thank you Vibha ... 😆  
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Her ego was  totally hurt yesterday by his  words.. She always thought she is the queen of kalakaaris ...  her chois are the best.. and she is above all the chors in the world... her vanity wonderland crashed down when he called her chindi chor!!!! I think thats why she cpuld not even sleep properly at night...

But Kharodia bhai was awesome testerday.. without pan in his mouth, he looks more creepy!!!!!!