Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARVI Soundtrack

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
'Music is the soul that can be heard by the universe' - Lao Tzu

Music is woven into the fabric of our lives and we rely upon it for inspiration, for comfort and for clarity. It has the ability to give us wings to soar to new heights, plunge us into the depths of the deepest, darkest caverns or to be our silent and comforting allies in our times of need.

Music is also the most engaging form of therapy for the soul. When the right song washes over you in happiness it helps to cement the memory for all time and when in sadness it touches the depths of your soul and comforts you like an ethereal hug.

We all have a soundtrack to our lives and when I saw how broken Arjun was when he understood that he was traded as a commodity, I jumped ahead a little bit to think about how he would feel when he finally came to accept his lot. 

What words would he use to 'turn off the light Purvi lit in his heart' - if such a thing existed? 

This was the song that came to mind:

What songs do you think would fit the situations we witnessed this week? Or even songs that inspired you in life or love/love lost? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettyNadaCintabee5soapwatcher1gal.angel-Latty-AshlaikaAnAvidReader

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Laurie,

Just heard the song. The words - Stand alone - are heart wrenching and painful because they are so TRUE! But when u apply the words, melody and significance to Arjun and what Purvi did to him, my heart turned over.

I love the song and the lyrics. But I assure you - It is NOT making it to my "happy" - "positive" - "feel good" playlists. :-)

Thank you hun Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiom

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
at this point i think arjun shud sing song love the way u lie feat eminem to purvi...!!
and also dat one abhi abhi from film jism 2...

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 08 September 2012 at 12:09am

Axiom

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Laurie,

Just heard the song. The words - Stand alone - are heart wrenching and painful because they are so TRUE! But when u apply the words, melody and significance to Arjun and what Purvi did to him, my heart turned over.

I love the song and the lyrics. But I assure you - It is NOT making it to my "happy" - "positive" - "feel good" playlists. :-)

Thank you hun Hug

You're right Ash, it isn't one of those feel good songs but rather one of acceptance and release.

I have a feeling he's going to get there before anything else happens.

My heart broke for him yesterday!

NadaCinta

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

at this point i think arjun shud sing song love the way u lie feat eminem to purvi...!!
and also dat one abhi abhi from film jism 2...

Great choices!!!

Thanks for sharing Big smile
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I am not good at remembering songs ... but after this Arjun-Ovi wedding and the way Purvi barters Arjun to Ovi, I just don't like to remember any of their old encounters.

The whole thing has changed.

And incidentally today on Radio they were playing Sad songs during my evening walk and I really had tears thinking about Arjun-Purvi, since I have the habit of imagining Arjun-Purvi in every song that hear.

Here is a song that might fit for Arjun of today's episode

This is one more I like -

Edited by bee5 - 08 September 2012 at 1:31am

Axiom

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i think the song 'LONELY EMPTINESS-tune mere jana kabhi nahi jana ishq mera dard mera'...would fit in present situation of arjun and the other song i would choose is INCOMPLETE...

Axiom

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index