Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

   
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Badhai ho badhai! (Page 4)

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 4561

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Thanks but no thanks Deba. When it comes Shashu, I have stopped singing sadda Haq, aiththe rakh. I will wait for Shashu baby's baby to grow up and then I will call Madhura, Mota Kaki !


Haye haye.. Shashu's baby's baby? That baby will call u "mota kaki" rather than Maddy.. So I told u to accept my proposal  Wink

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

ohhh...


had missed this post ... Embarrassed

Thanks and missed yu


 btw taani the bhukaad ate away everything and let me tell you shashwat was cleaning the untensilsROFL , Debu was  all drunk and Kokilaben Modi was showering debu  with a lecture ... ROFL 

u forgot to mention dhruti 
debo ws singing d song "patiala pack laga k ...Talli main talli main talli ho gayi..."


and she also =danced on halakaat jawaani making kagdi go Angry

She made kagdi dance on "Chikni chameli " alongwith her



and then DebSha gave a raunchy performance on ollaaa laaa song from TDP




dat ws 1 of d best performance of nite




their ilu ilu wale photos were printed in teh newspapper next day OuchOuchOuch

Debo ki hogayi wah bhai wahLOL



humari band bajeyegi woh LOLLOL

band nhi Band baja baarat all 3 LOL

Accha .. So I was not around here and u were making fun of Shashu and me?? Angry Mili will take care of u.. Wink

see d impact of u n shashu ...
we keep discussing abt d best jodi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by Mili27

Thanks but no thanks Deba. When it comes Shashu, I have stopped singing sadda Haq, aiththe rakh. I will wait for Shashu baby's baby to grow up and then I will call Madhura, Mota Kaki !


Haye haye.. Shashu's baby's baby? That baby will call u "mota kaki" rather than Maddy.. So I told u to accept my proposal  Wink



who me???????  ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
whic pro??????
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

ohhh...


had missed this post ... Embarrassed

Thanks and missed yu


 btw taani the bhukaad ate away everything and let me tell you shashwat was cleaning the untensilsROFL , Debu was  all drunk and Kokilaben Modi was showering debu  with a lecture ... ROFL 

u forgot to mention dhruti 
debo ws singing d song "patiala pack laga k ...Talli main talli main talli ho gayi..."


and she also =danced on halakaat jawaani making kagdi go Angry

She made kagdi dance on "Chikni chameli " alongwith her



and then DebSha gave a raunchy performance on ollaaa laaa song from TDP




dat ws 1 of d best performance of nite




their ilu ilu wale photos were printed in teh newspapper next day OuchOuchOuch

Debo ki hogayi wah bhai wahLOL



humari band bajeyegi woh LOLLOL

band nhi Band baja baarat all 3 LOL

Accha .. So I was not around here and u were making fun of Shashu and me?? Angry Mili will take care of u.. Wink

see d impact of u n shashu ...
we keep discussing abt d best jodi





DebSha gave a karara competition to DhruVi pair OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

ohhh...


had missed this post ... Embarrassed

Thanks and missed yu


 btw taani the bhukaad ate away everything and let me tell you shashwat was cleaning the untensilsROFL , Debu was  all drunk and Kokilaben Modi was showering debu  with a lecture ... ROFL 

u forgot to mention dhruti 
debo ws singing d song "patiala pack laga k ...Talli main talli main talli ho gayi..."


and she also =danced on halakaat jawaani making kagdi go Angry

She made kagdi dance on "Chikni chameli " alongwith her



and then DebSha gave a raunchy performance on ollaaa laaa song from TDP




dat ws 1 of d best performance of nite




their ilu ilu wale photos were printed in teh newspapper next day OuchOuchOuch

Debo ki hogayi wah bhai wahLOL



humari band bajeyegi woh LOLLOL

band nhi Band baja baarat all 3 LOL

Accha .. So I was not around here and u were making fun of Shashu and me?? Angry Mili will take care of u.. Wink

see d impact of u n shashu ...
we keep discussing abt d best jodi





DebSha gave a karara competition to DhruVi pair Ouch

DhruVi : samajh gayi Dhruti n vishal

dey even compete wit 
PurVi n Anu n Tani (me n harshad)


Edited by tani23 - 08 September 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@ partner, there is a raaz behingd DhruVi kahaani ...

debu knows abu it, bahut pareshaan kiya hai usne DhruVi kooo :D :D
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura2105

@ partner, there is a raaz behingd DhruVi kahaani ...

debu knows abu it, bahut pareshaan kiya hai usne DhruVi kooo :D :D

i thot dhruvi = Dhruti + vishal 
ye to raaz part 4 haiinnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 6106

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by Madhura2105

ohhh...


had missed this post ... Embarrassed

Thanks and missed yu


 btw taani the bhukaad ate away everything and let me tell you shashwat was cleaning the untensilsROFL , Debu was  all drunk and Kokilaben Modi was showering debu  with a lecture ... ROFL 

u forgot to mention dhruti 
debo ws singing d song "patiala pack laga k ...Talli main talli main talli ho gayi..."


and she also =danced on halakaat jawaani making kagdi go Angry

She made kagdi dance on "Chikni chameli " alongwith her



and then DebSha gave a raunchy performance on ollaaa laaa song from TDP




dat ws 1 of d best performance of nite




their ilu ilu wale photos were printed in teh newspapper next day OuchOuchOuch

Debo ki hogayi wah bhai wahLOL



humari band bajeyegi woh LOLLOL

band nhi Band baja baarat all 3 LOL

Accha .. So I was not around here and u were making fun of Shashu and me?? Angry Mili will take care of u.. Wink

see d impact of u n shashu ...
we keep discussing abt d best jodi





DebSha gave a karara competition to DhruVi pair Ouch

DhruVi : samajh gayi Dhruti n vishal

dey even compete wit 
PurVi


arey haaa...

Dhruti+ Vishal = DhruVi ...

par yeh woh nahi hai jaan WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

now teh name changes to Madhura + Vishal = MadhuShal or MadhuVi whats suits?????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index