barun's interview-- takes things as they come

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

If looks could kill…then Barun Sobti would have been in jail by now. Yes, this scintillatingly stunning handsome lad is super popular amongst females. As Arnav in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, he has emerged as one of the most successful actors in Indian television in today's time.

Now we all know that many TV actors are making efforts to take a leap and shine in the 70mm space (after the immense success of Ayushman Khurana in Vicky Donor). And Barun is one of them. He will be soon seen in a movie titled Mr and Mrs Right which is all set to release on 18 January 2013. He will pair opposite Shenaz Treasurywala.

"The movie is an out and out commercial one which has comedy and romance and all necessary ingredients. The project is in its post production stage and we will soon commence with its promotional campaign," shared Barun withTellychakkar.com.

As reported by us…Barun took a 40 day leave from his show to complete his shoot for the movie. So does that mean his work priority his shifting towards cinema?

"Well…I take things as they come. I don't really ponder on what will happen next. I work hard and do things which are in my capacity."

Fair enough…but there are many TV actors who did take a leap from TV to movies earlier but failed to make it big. Isn't he scared of it?

"Not really…Only time will tell," he concluded.

Barun…have a rocking career ahead!!!

Best of luck Barun 😊

and tfs 😊
TFS!!!😃
Hope his movie does well!!😳
tfs.. he is like me.. i also dnt think much abt future.. just take things as they come.. whether it brings happiness or sadness..