Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal is so right , awesome !!!!

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Kunal today , he was awesome ... His  scene with Siddhi ... his dialogues everything πŸ‘ 

his whole thinking process 

how he feels abt Siddhi , how he thinks there is definitely a reason why Siddhi is again and again coming in front of him ( in Deep down his heart he thinks its to take Anand Away frm him , he is so Worried  ) 

how she ruined him when she left him without even telling him anything and for sure he does not believe what she told him that time bcz he said woh Phir se Jhoot hi Bolegi... this Phir se  means he knows she lied to him that time ... He thinks she is coming in front of him again and again for kunal and obviously she won't tell him this ... 

Obviously Kunal will think on the basis of what Siddhi did to him 9 years back , jo jo baatein usne kahi so that he can hate her ... yet he does not hate her but those words of siddhi still haunt him ... siddhi did wrong and even now she is not trying to clear anything ... atleasts she can tell him abt Richa deal ... well never mind 

Kunal's behavior , his thought process everything was so justified ... πŸ‘

he is thinking based on what he saw , what he has gone through  ... 

usse sapna to nahin aayega she sacrificed for him πŸ˜†

and He Still loves her so Much  does not matter how to convince his own heart he lies but even he knows he madly loves her even today πŸ˜ƒ

and best part ... again it was only Kunal who said what he felt ... and of course he didn't bother to clear Richa's part bcz he has No Idea in his wildest dream Siddhi has a MU abt them 

loved whenever he said MA'M and can't wait for his torture πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Proud of You Kunal ... Well Going ... πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Can't wait for the coming week episodes 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree...he never let me down...he didn't change an inch bit...he can't handle himself even today...he has to listen seemas advice to take a decision of his personal and professional life ...but only one thing i couldnt understand why siddhi want his son back...she is money minded even tried to kill anand Sr... she is living a sophisticated rich life with abhay...if anand Sr is with her he will be a disturbance or obstacle for siddhi right... But agree his whole thinking process is awesome and unique...kunal himself can thinks like that...already a gold metalist and now they are telling he is a top lawyer in country...so his thinking process is have to be different...i dont know whom he is going to torture with his new thinking process the viewers or siddhi... Be prepared guys his thinking process has changed...
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes whatever you said is right that "usse spna to nahi aayega". But one mistake is with kunal which is forever will be with him that he is much more egoestic person. He is intelligent, sharp, gold medalist whatever. But When he concern about particular one thing then no one can change him.

One thing is here, in our family life there are so many occassion happen in our personal husband wife relation to fight and so many bad/worse words utter from our mouth but it doesn't mean to accept all these thing by heart we should also watch that whatever she/he has done with our life.

Kunal is unable to think by own, if think independentely than he can think much more better. I have objection with kunal that he consider himself a right person only whatever he is doing,saying is right and everybody should follow him only. How can he consider siddhi as money minded - remember starting episode in which Kapil had set marriage to siddhi with American based bussinessman= if siddhi is money minded than she may marry to him-but no-she did not do that-after Anand death she married to unemployed MR. KUNAL CHOPRA-take financial responsibilty of his family then why she spoil her young life time in the hell.

Mr. Kunal Chopra Can't understand by himself.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well minnie...thnk god...somebody agrees to my POV too
eevn i feel Kunu is right frm his POV..
we all know dat kunu is quick-tempered..how complex his character is ...and all dat
Kunu still cant get over d fact dat Sidhi spoke harshly to him 9 yra ago...and now 9 yrs back...he sees her...having a high standard of living...with different life-style...porsche style...so he thinks dat what Siddhi told him 9 yrs back was right...

n i loved the way he stressed the two words AAP n MAM ...while conversing wid Siddhi
Even i think Kunu's behaviour is justified...

bt ya nobody can say dat Kunu hates Sidhi...
he loves her sooo much...and dats why he's confused...if he hates her soo much...then he wud not have had tears in his eyes when he first met her after d competition

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super thread minnieπŸ‘
i completely agree with whatever you said...kunal is straight forward guy, n he knows and agree that whatever siddhi said was false n bt still he was hurted n he dont wants to ask siddhi the reason for it bt he knows this this time she would lie ...inspite of knowing that he cant handle false words..

and yesterday his attitude was so correct and i loved it specially stressing the word MAM but deep inside he still loves siddhi n its evident and he still needs siddhi ..without her his life is nothing
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

i completely agree with whatever you said...kunal is straight forward guy, n he knows and agree that whatever siddhi said was false n bt still he was hurted n he dont wants to ask siddhi the reason for it bt he knows this this time she would lie ...inspite of knowing that he cant handle false words..

and yesterday his attitude was so correct and i loved it specially stressing the word MAM but deep inside he still loves siddhi n its evident and he still needs siddhi ..without her his life is nothing

vidhi..i enjoyed reading ur comment...
yaa Kunu cant handles lies and false words...he hates dat...bt sidhi has hidden many things to him...and i think ...d major reason fr their separation...is due to sidhi hiding some important tings frm him..
bt yaaa i liked his attitude yday...

@red - Partner...i loved ur comment yaar..you are absolutely right😳
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

vidhi..i enjoyed reading ur comment...

yaa Kunu cant handles lies and false words...he hates dat...bt sidhi has hidden many things to him...and i think ...d major reason fr their separation...is due to sidhi hiding some important tings frm him..
bt yaaa i liked his attitude yday...πŸ˜‰

@red - Partner...i loved ur comment yaar..you are absolutely right😳

oh partner ! doesnt he make us mad by his attitude ..
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

oh partner ! doesnt he make us mad by his attitude ..

sahi bola tu ne...he makes u go mad n crazy...
his attitude is soo complex...n dats wat attracts me😳
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nemesispower

what kunal think this time that he right? seema giving her gyan making him think, it same like always. he only knw getting angry and running away, always someone making him listen then only he do something proper πŸ€’

Yahi to uska sochna hain. aur ussi ko woh sahi samajhta hai. Tabhi toh apna Gold medalist wala dimang nahi lagata hain usski (gold medal) bhee  izzat nahi rahne thee. He is very intelligent.