Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi's character not ruined- shaym must return (Page 2)

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
KUSHI's CHARACTER IS TIME & AGAIN QUESTIONED & AS A FEMALE VIEWER IT IS SO DISGUSTING TO HEAR.SHE ALWAYS TRIES TO DO GOOD & CHARACTER ASSASINATION BY ASR,SHYAM & DADI,CANT TKE SUCH RUBBISH.NO SANE LIVING FEMALE WILL RECOMMEND TO GET BACK THE GUY WHO LUSTED AFTER HER,TRIED TO KILL HER HUSBAND&HER AND EXPLOITED HER.
ACTUALLY THE SERIAL SHOULD B NAMED "IS DUMBNESS KO KYA NAAM DOON".
IF CV's AHV NO WAY OUT ,IT SHOULD B NAANI WHO SHOULD GET HIM BACK PLANNING TO EXPOSE SHYAM IN FRONT OF ANJALI. AS ASR RESPECTS HER & WILL NOT GO AGAINST HER.BUT NOT KUSHI,THE VERY THOUGHT IS YUCK.

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Khushi has many shades to her character & the actress is brilliant at the portrayal of these facets BUT she has been shown recently as just looking pensive - saying the same thing over & over - my question therefore is WHY? WHY waste the opportunity to use this gifted actress' talents to home in the message that what they share SARUN is something very unique. CVs have a unique chance but they waste it. They have NOT wasted it in the past? They could have used the time a lot more efficiently instead they made her to be one-D. I love these characters so much 247

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
similar to yoour post but different angel adnpov

her is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185304

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
thank you for the great postive post! Smile
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Agree with you, this is the nature of Khushi, which has been shown since the very first episode of IPKKND...but at the same time, the Shyam fiasco shouldn't be dragged too long. It's been one year now...and the time has come to punish him.Otherwise, the audience is bound to lose interest.
But i second you in that the entry of Shyam , is needed to expose him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZirini_katrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 1
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Exactly as I had written in my post : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184399

This not a wrong decision nor she is stupid or silly to think Shyam has changed...

Looking at the spoiler today, I don't think Arnav will get angry...

Of course for awhile he will turn to be the great ASR... but eventually his anger will tame down as he knows she is doing this just for HIS SISTER... He will let his anger go away because he will respect her for being so caring towards Anjali... He will see the love for his sister in her eyes... the caring nature of Khushi... and the forgiving one too...

He will just be upset that she opposed his decision... He had strictly and clearly mentioned no one and ABSOLUTELY no one is to bring that creep back... but he can't say anything to Khushi...

The fact that she brought him back will make him feel like a loser in Shyam's eyes... He will also feel that she didn't trust him.. she didn't feel he could make things better...

But like it or not.. I'm on Khushi's side... If Shyam doesn't come back to RM... a few things wont happen...

1. You wont be able to see Arnav being protective over Khushi ...

2. Marriage ceremonies won't go back on track as Anjali will still be chanting "Humein Shyamji Lauta Dho"

3. You wont be able to see all the Raizada's showing attitude towards Shyam...

4. You wont be able to collect proof against Shyam...

5. You wont see NK and Arnav pairing up.. well i didnt say Aakash coz he is useless...

6. You wont see Manorama doing investigation... lolzz Manorama Bond :p

7. You wont see Khushi and Arnav getting closer trying to be safe from Shyam...

8. Finally.. you wont see the Rabba Ve in separation...

New Addition Pointers:

9. If Shyam is back to RM and Re-marriage would take place... it will be a huge huge huge slap on his face because he won't be able to stop it.. he will witness ArShi getting married and he can't do anything.. his attempt will be dangerous because he might get exposed.. so he would have to lovingly throw roses petal during the phere and then prepare the suhaagraat bed like last time.. (Sister & BIL does it naa)LOLLOLLOL

We all felt in love with the Rabba Ve when they haven't confessed... when they were struggling to understand the sudden emotion changes in them when they are near each other... So this separation (not that they wont marry but because Arnav will be upset with Khushi) will bring stronger Rabba Ve...

Ohh yes... and the last but not least..

TRP INCREASING...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairylazylad8-FauZi

Go to top