Frequent Posters

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you for the great postive post! 😊
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you, this is the nature of Khushi, which has been shown since the very first episode of IPKKND...but at the same time, the Shyam fiasco shouldn't be dragged too long. It's been one year now...and the time has come to punish him.Otherwise, the audience is bound to lose interest.
But i second you in that the entry of Shyam , is needed to expose him.
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly as I had written in my post : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184399

This not a wrong decision nor she is stupid or silly to think Shyam has changed...

Looking at the spoiler today, I don't think Arnav will get angry...

Of course for awhile he will turn to be the great ASR... but eventually his anger will tame down as he knows she is doing this just for HIS SISTER... He will let his anger go away because he will respect her for being so caring towards Anjali... He will see the love for his sister in her eyes... the caring nature of Khushi... and the forgiving one too...

He will just be upset that she opposed his decision... He had strictly and clearly mentioned no one and ABSOLUTELY no one is to bring that creep back... but he can't say anything to Khushi...

The fact that she brought him back will make him feel like a loser in Shyam's eyes... He will also feel that she didn't trust him.. she didn't feel he could make things better...

But like it or not.. I'm on Khushi's side... If Shyam doesn't come back to RM... a few things wont happen...

1. You wont be able to see Arnav being protective over Khushi ...

2. Marriage ceremonies won't go back on track as Anjali will still be chanting "Humein Shyamji Lauta Dho"

3. You wont be able to see all the Raizada's showing attitude towards Shyam...

4. You wont be able to collect proof against Shyam...

5. You wont see NK and Arnav pairing up.. well i didnt say Aakash coz he is useless...

6. You wont see Manorama doing investigation... lolzz Manorama Bond :p

7. You wont see Khushi and Arnav getting closer trying to be safe from Shyam...

8. Finally.. you wont see the Rabba Ve in separation...

New Addition Pointers:

9. If Shyam is back to RM and Re-marriage would take place... it will be a huge huge huge slap on his face because he won't be able to stop it.. he will witness ArShi getting married and he can't do anything.. his attempt will be dangerous because he might get exposed.. so he would have to lovingly throw roses petal during the phere and then prepare the suhaagraat bed like last time.. (Sister & BIL does it naa)😆😆😆

We all felt in love with the Rabba Ve when they haven't confessed... when they were struggling to understand the sudden emotion changes in them when they are near each other... So this separation (not that they wont marry but because Arnav will be upset with Khushi) will bring stronger Rabba Ve...

Ohh yes... and the last but not least..

TRP INCREASING...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then atleast bring Shyam properly in Rm.Why so much dragging and hide and seek?????? Atleast then the story will proceed... Just fed up with crying  Anjali...
suja94 thumbnail
I totally agree with you.  Arnav will listen to Khushi only, only khushi can bring in Shyam, then only the track will move.,  Shyam has to be caught by his own deeds.  I hope CVs give importance to NK as well. Let Arnav, Khushi & NK join hands to bring the truth about shyam to anjali.  I hope this will be the idea behind the CVs. 

But the garima factor is so confusing.

so lets wait n watch
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya..u are right.
agree!
vimmiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
here is someone who thinks and writes what is beyond the eyes meet.  How can the character evolve when you are not given the space to proceed?  Anjali is in self-denial as she is not having any proof.  She lost her child - the child is not a hope for just her but for the entire Malik and Raizada clan. 

They are pampering her mainly because she needs to be reassured, that is what happens. 

She believes that her husband is framed unless otherwise he never returns and she witnesses the naked truth, she will be living in a pretext that her husband was innocent.  

She has to play her role to bring the man to understand and learn the truth.  Whatsoever be the situation - truth has to come.  Allow the CVs to do their job.
jennad thumbnail
I agree with you, the problem is that the story is going tooo slow, the shyam angle should be tackled fast, and other plots brought in, we cant be looking at Shyam's deceit for over 1 year, c'mon!
vimmiya thumbnail
important news now is the writer is from 'Ekta Kapoor' shows.  I am really upset.