Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What have they done to KHUSHI lately (Page 6)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
loved ur post .. and do agree with u

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
ncie
nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

They need to stop reducing Khushi to this "One dimensional" PROP! They have done it to EVERYONE else in the house!

How much POOJALI drama will we have to put up with?? FED UP AND SICK!
Agree Sanaya is brilliant at emoting & when given the scope she makes her audience cry with her & laugh with her & share all the other emotions so why did they KILL that- ridiculous. See it does not matter that they keep featuring DI in some heavy drama as I believe there is a method in that madness- all will be revealed VERY SOON. But then all this is balanced by the quality scenes with our Arshi. Recently the director & writer of IPK have changed & boy do you notice it!!

Confused Sorry... did you say director and writer ????????

I thought it was only the writer...the ex Ekta Kapoor camp guy...who gave Prerna in Kasauiti...multiple men ...

So is the director too an ex Ekta camp guy ??????

If so then its better to stop having any expectations...I can see where this beautiful serial is heading to now ..Cry
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched this show attentively at all especially after the entry of Dadi I mean I used to watch the episodes but I tuned out so much. I mean everything got SO repetitive the lines were getting so boring! 
Then I just stopped watching the show for the last two weeks and my friends just told me the summary of it and Im like no way am I gonna spend 3-4 hours catching up that all seems really boring!
 However I watched todays episode and I was like WTH did they do to the show, and I was kinda mad at anjali. After reading this post I realize yes Khushis character is just there for  "yes, no, pat on the back" type characters I mean shes just there in the background not really doing anything... 

Gone are the days of feisty smart mouthed Khushi... and now she goes and pulls this stunt...I think she deserves the yelling she gets from Arnav.

Although heres what I think is gonna happen if Shyam continues to lust after Khushi, shes the one thats gonna be blamed since SHES the one who brought him back. The whole thing is gonna backfire on her!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
totqally agree with you..
and this post is just awesome love it
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Khushi si shown quite stupid lately. After all she is a Raizada now.

Lalit Mohan's return has made me positive. Let us see what happens now :)
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I felt Khushi's swami track was the most hilarious.

Yet Khushi was bashed to no end during that track.

Now if she is completely besotted with her man, and with Dadi around doesn't have the opportunities to be funny and mischievous, we cannot say that the character has been destroyed.

I think Khushi is at a different point in her life.

When people are in love (or lust) - take it from me - they don't think about much else.

So her character has not become insipid - its just a different track in her story.
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Very well thought out post! I agree with ur points. This marriage track HATE or otherwise had a lot of potential but the CVs just frittered it away Confused

And yeah character assassination is 1 of the worst prob in this show. They ve turned even ASR into a love sick puppy. I dont want him 2 b mean, rude 2 KKG or manhandle her but at the same time i cant c him grinning like an idiot 24/7 which is what he has been doing off late Ouch

Go to top