Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ANGAD/KRIPA Fanfic: Love (Part 3) 9/22/2012 (Page 3)

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Amazing start thx for pm

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Wondaful start luvd da updates
Plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x
aroramaina Senior Member
aroramaina
aroramaina

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Mind blowing update.Cant wait for halloween party.Pls pm me next timewhenu update.
ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
hey;
just read your FF and it's awesome. You have got to continue this one pls. Can I get a PM when you do pls? eagerly awaiting.

thanks
Ride_It Senior Member
Ride_It
Ride_It

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

"You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your 'friends.'" ~ Anonymous

Aaliya is Chatty Kathy on our way over to Armaan's loft. She keeps going on and on about what an amazing time we are about to have. She says I am going to fall in love with Armaan and Riddhima. Obviously, she already has.

She surprises me when I ask about Yash meeting us there as well. She matter-of-factly states that they have broken up. It is a complete surprise and news to me. When I ask her why, Aaliya simply says he wasn't her soul mate. She just knew he wasn't the one. She will find her soul mate soon, she promises. I have no doubt.

As we enter the long hall to Armaan's loft, my body starts to pulsate. The music's rhythm is vibrating through the walls, causing my body to react. The techno beat sends a delicious shiver down my spine. Suddenly, I have the urge to dance.

Aaliya notices and smiles. "I told you, we are going to have so much fun."

Her smile and outlook are definitely infectious.

As we get closer to the loft, the music gets louder, and I can't help the excitement that starts to bubble inside me. I have never been one for going to parties, especially when hosted by people I didn't know, but there's this certain vibe that is exuding from it, and it actually makes me want to celebrate 'til the wee hours of the morning. 

Now, I've never met Armaan Suri, but I feel like I know him because Aaliya talks about him nonstop when she mentions work or shopping or just anything. I would feel a little jealous, but I guess at times I am the same way when it comes to Angad. I totally get the whole best friend thing.

It seems as if Armaan is the male version of Aaliya from what she tells me. I can't wait to actually meet him in the flesh, and she if he really is her twin.

The loft is decorated beyond anything I could have imagined. If you've ever been to Halloween Horror Nights, at Universal Studios, or some big production like that, you've just entered Armaan's loft.

It's like some scary, mystical forest. Smoke is everywhere, tall trees hover together, creating a dark canopy. Cobwebs and Spanish moss dangle from dead tree branches. Spooky, glowing eyes radiate from dark corners. Flashes of light go off intermediately'as if a storm is on the horizon. People carrying trays of food and drink stagger and hobble about, dressed in macabre costumes'zombies, demons, ghouls. I feel like I've stepped into a movie set.

"Armaan goes all out, doesn't he?" Aaliya says in my ear over the music.

All I can do is nod, as I continue to take everything in.

I am literally blown away. I mean, who goes through this much trouble for a Halloween party? I guess Armaan Suri does. I so need to meet him sooner rather than later.

Some zombie-like girl comes up to us and asks to take our coats. Armaan doesn't miss a thing, apparently. Aaliya and I take off our coats and hand them over. No more hiding my costume now.

Then, out of nowhere,there this'this bee? Yep, a bee comes fluttering over.

A freaking bee.

And the bee squeals.

At Aaliya.

And Aaliya squeals right back.

I think I've lost hearing in my left ear.

"Oh, honey, you've finally made it. I was beginning to worry." The bee kisses the air on either side of Aaliya's cheeks.

She does the same.

I just stare, dumbfounded.

The bee, he's still fluttering.

"Sorry, had to put the finishing touches on Kripa's costume."  

The bee squeals.

"Oh, Kripa, I've been dying to meet you!" The bee kisses the air beside my cheeks making a loud kissy sound.

I stand, unmoving, not knowing what to do'how to respond.

"Mmm, mmm, honey, let me get a look at you."

Before I can object, the bee grabs my hands and pulls my arms out to the side. Then he releases one and spins me around. I suddenly feel like a piece of meat on display at a steakhouse.

"Fabu, just fabu. Aaliya, you totally outdid yourself, although the raw material you had to work with is to die for. I mean, look at her skin tone, and that hair' that hair, what I wouldn't give to have hair like that. Am I right or am I right? Kripa, honey, you are sizzling with a capital 'S.'"

Again, words ' or a reaction, for that matter ' elude me.

"Armaan, you're too much." Aaliya playfully smacks the bee.

Armaan? The bee is the host? The bee is her twin? Holy shit!

"Armaan?"

"Ohhh, Honey, where in the hell did my hosting duties and manners go? Bad Armaan, bad Armaan." The bee, Armaan, smacks his hand several times.

"I am Armaan, Armaan Suri, host extraordinaire, King of Fierceness." Armaan waves his hands around. 

"Hi, Aaliya. Who is this?" a woman in a flower costume questions.

Did I mention it's a very bright pink flower? Kinda goes against the theme of the party, just like the bee.

Bee?

Flower?

Oh shit, this must be'.

"Riddhima, this is Aaliya's friend, Kripa that we've heard so much about. , this is my love, Riddhima. 

Riddhima looks at Armaan all googly-eyed. Armaan does the same.

Love'they are definitely in love.

A four-letter word that has always eluded me. A four-letter word I thought eluded most. Armaan and Riddhima are obviously those rare few that have been able to define it, find it, and hold onto it.

They both turn their attention back to Aaliya and me.

Riddhima, the flower'the bright-ass, pink flower'steps towards me and grabs me into a hug.

"Uhhh, you are just exquisite. And you smell divine. What scent are you wearing?"

Sensing my inability to grasp the situation, Aaliya leans in and whispers in my ear, "Sorry I didn't warn you they are a, um, little extreme. But they are great guys. You'll end up loving them just as much as I do. Just remember to speak sometime soon. You aren't dressed up as Helen Keller."

Shit, I don't think I've said anything. I'm being totally rude; time to rectify the situation and turn on the Sharma charm. Like I have Sharma charm.

I smile, and it's genuine'not forced. It's the effect these two are having on me, now that I've come to my senses and absorbed everything and processed it.

"Armaan, Riddhima, it's finally nice to meet you. I feel like I already know you, thanks to Aaliya. Thanks for inviting me to the party."

"Oh, honey, no need to thank us. Aaliya and her friends are always welcome. Speaking of friends'Alaliya, aren't more coming?"

"Yeah. Angad, who is Kripas 'date,' is coming ,and so are his brother, Ashutosh, and his fiance, Nidhi."

"What do you mean 'date?'" Ridhima asks, air-quoting.

"So when will your 'date' get here?" Armaan asks with a raised eyebrow.

I glance at my wrist, noticing I'm not wearing a watch, and then I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

A strong, muscular arm wraps around me, very protectively.

"One bodyguard at your service," Angad whispers in my ear.

I can't help the huge smile that overtakes my lips. Like I need protection from the bee and flower. He can be so clueless.

I turn around, and Angad kisses my cheek like he's done hundreds of times before when we see each other.

"Sorry we're late."

"No problem, we just got here ourselves."

Angad smiles at me, nodding.

I glance behind him and notice Ashutosh and Nidhi. Ashutosh is wearing a pair of scrubs. The shirt is tight across his chest and biceps. Angad's brother is definitely wearing that costume; it's not wearing him. Nidhi is wearing some hot-ass nurse's costume'her long black hair cascading down her cleavage, the tight dress hugging her curves, her lips painted a deep red, and her legs looking a mile long. Angad and his brother always had the same taste in women.

Ashutosh comes up, lifts me off the floor, and twirls me around.

"Kripa, Kripa, Kripa. Long time no see, little sis."

"Put me down, Ashutosh."

Reluctantly he puts me down, after Angad gives him a look.

Ashutosh looks me up and down and scowls, and then he smacks Angad in the back of the head.

"What the heck, Ashu?"

"Don't what-the-heck me. How in the hell could you let her go out like this? Have you lost your mind? Did you not see her try on the costume, little bro?"

Angad looks me up and down and shrugs. His reaction is so unlike the one a couple of days ago when he first saw me.

"Yeah, and?"

"Well, there isn't really a costume, is there?" He turns to me. "Kripa, go get your coat-you are so not walking around this party dressed like that; every guy in this place is going to be looking at you or worse, and I really don't want to have to punch them all."

"Not every guy, doctor," Armaan interrupts.

Ashutosh, Angad, and Nidhi finally notice the bee and flower. Their response is priceless'Nidhi is suppressing a laugh, Ashutosh's mouth hangs open, and Angad is desperately trying to cover himself up.

Aaliya giggles and then begins with the introductions, "Angad, Ashutosh, Nidhi, these are our hosts and my best friends, Armaan and Riddhima."

"And don't forget the fiercest and hottest couple," Riddhima interjects.

"That too." Aaliya smiles.

Nidhi reaches her hand forward to Armaan and Riddhima. "Nice to meet both of you. Ignore the two uncivilized, momentarily incapacitated Neanderthals at the moment. Thanks for having us."

Armaan and Riddhima look at Nidhi's outstretched hand, then each other, and then Nidhi's eyes.

Both of them lunge forward and embrace Nidhi. She laughs and hugs them back.

Armaan wraps his arm around Riddhima and tucks him into his side. "Okay, my lovely guests, there's food, there's drinks, dancing. Have a blast, and we will see you around." Then, Armaan flutters off with Riddhima in tow.

"Aren't they the best?" Aaliya smile overtakes her features as she watches the two lovebirds get lost in the sea of people.

"Aaliya, I love them."

"Kripa, I told you you would. I know they can be a bit much, but they have both been there for me, and working with Armaan is just'they really are the two best friends a girl could ask for, besides you."

"Thanks, Aaliya." I nudge her.

She wraps her slender arm around my shoulder and hugs me to her side, and then I feel her freeze.

"Aaliya, are you okay?" When I turn to look at her, she has this longing look on her face, a and her eyes are glued to something off on the other side of the room.

I wave my hand in front of her eyes, and she doesn't blink, doesn't flinch. I look to Angad and he just shrugs, having no idea what is going on.

"Aaliya?"

Her eyes finally blink ,and then four words come out of her mouth. "Found my soul mate."

My eyes travel the expanse of the room and zone in on what or who she's looking at, and that's when I see a very gorgeous blonde cowboy'her soul mate.

The cowboy quickly makes his way over to us, and I feel Aaliya tremble against me.

He closes the last few feet in vampiric-like speed, and the two stand face to face, chests heaving, eyes fixed on each other, and with similar smiles on their lips.

"Hi." They say at the same time.

Angad and I give each other a quick glance, making sure we are seeing the same thing. Yep, definitely seeing the same thing, because I'm pretty sure I have the same confused expression on my face that he has on his. We both turn our attention back to the Old West duo.

Cowboy utters one word, "Dance?"

Aaliya utters one word back, "Yes."

And just like that, the two of them link hands, intertwine their fingers, and lead off to the dance floor, their eyes still focused solely on the other and nowhere and nothing else.

"What the heck was that?" Angad's hand rubs his eyes, making sure he's seen what he's just seen.

"Soul mates." And for some bizarre reason, I believe she's really found hers. I've never seen Aaliya react this way to any man'ever. Not even when she thought Ryan Reynolds was her soul mate after she saw The Proposal.

"Do you believe in soul mates?" Angad's eyes playfully twinkle, challenging me.

"Hmmm, do I believe in soul mates? I don't know. The jury's still out on that one."

"Same here, but Aaliya seems to believe."

"Aaliya is a hopeless romantic, so of course she believes in soul mates."

"And you're not a hopeless romantic?"

I give Angad my bitch brow.

"Okay, okay, backing off. You wanna get a drink?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Angad leads the way to the bar, his hand on my lower back guiding me, and I can't help but mull over his questions.

Soul mates? Yeah, I believe in soul mates. At one time, I thought I found mine, but I was mistaken. A part of me is a hopeless romantic'I want that fairy tale romance you read about in chick-fic or see in romance comedies, like The Proposal. But, that four-letter word has never really truly found me.

I look up at Angad and he smiles back. Yep, I believe in soul mates.

Thanks again for all your support. See ya soon!

Edited by Ride_It - 22 September 2012 at 6:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainaShellyBsoni4evamonikasethspvd

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Wow awesome dear love it
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Topic closed on the request of the author.

Pari

Go to top