Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is IPKkND going the GHSP way

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Nooo i am not talking about charqcters nor am i talking about the story

I am talking about Gul and four lions and creatives..

When 4 Lions annouced during Geet late 2010 early 2011, thatt they were planning a new show... They put ghsp at the background... And hence the storyline met its early end in march 2011

Hence when planning ipkknd-they ineffectively killd there prior show...by inadequte storylines and lack of key characters.. I.e main leads...

I now see history being repeated by 4 Lions... This is bcuz..they are planning a new show on zee tv.. Another major cast and also major channel... And they are giving the show that gave them high trps.. Sanaya and Barun 1 and 2 on india forums,. Ippknd 1 and highest on forums for so many months..., also with massive loads of fans...less attention... I.e-storylines...too much mixed nd jubbld...i.e dadi, shaadi and shyam should have been seperate issues... Too much going on and lack of main leads.. Nd silly storyline ... Especially too much emphasis on side characters...(History repeatd)

So my point is... Why is Four Lions too tied up in planning for new shows by ruining old shows which gave them name and fame.. Four lions return to ippknd and set the show right asap..give arshii back to us and raaba veee as well... And deal with the show line properly.. Aka.. First gey shyam sorted and then Past sorted and then shaadi...all done...

Four lions dont forget... Ipkknd is one of your successful storys and with good charactets and dont forget it ot p it in the background... Upkknd is important for millions of viewers...

Ps: ive seen some bashing of Drashti dhaami - guysss... Sanaya and drashti dhami are good friends.. Have a look at this link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185256

So if someone said something wrong to Dd..would it hurt sanaya? Well lemme ask you..if someone hurt yout best friend ... Would it hurt you?

Just be aeare,, xx 

Pleae reply.. I want everyone to read his and have a say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReemaRani

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
This is the only way IPK is going

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27sonapari..mrinalini..vijji12TiyalixAaliya

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Cuz 4 lions need help in there admin department aka

How to admin successfuk ipkknd
How to handle new show arjun
And how to handle new shiw to comell

That can create so many jobs loool in this recession
Originally posted by bhangan

This is the only way IPK is going

ReemaRani Senior Member
ReemaRani
ReemaRani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
You know I do agree with you. I noticed the same thing but I decided against posting anything because I didn't want anyone to bash me for it. You are one brave soul! And I have to agree with you on all accounts. They are definitely repeating history since Arjun is their upcoming show. I know that part of the reason why Geet ended was because the channel was changing and I'm sure there were other politics involved. In that sense, I think IPkknd *fingers crossed* has a much longer lifespan so eventually the story needs to improve. But yes, I guess the production house gets too excited about their new endeavors and just forget the rest, which at the end of the day, made them who they were in the first place!
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
They are sending Sarun to the UK just to promote the show.
Dont worry and hope for the best!
IPKKND has a long way to go. The TRPS are slowly starting to get back up.
Keep faith. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top