Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 9)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by momma1128

Hey Sush,
I haven't watched the episode, not even for Barun. Just imagine how repulsed I am just from the written update! It is not only ridiculous, it is a slap in the face to any fan who invested any time in this show and sat around waiting for ArHi to emerge a united couple. Waited too long and got punked by the CVs one too many times.

Shyam and Anjali are both pukeworthy in my opinion. Shyam takes advantage of Anjali's blind love for him and Anjali 'miss victim' plays upon her brother's solidarity to her and his keen awareness of her frailty. The couple is disgusting, and now centerstage.

Complete turnoff.

You didn't miss anything but the crapfest Anu...as Shweta called it... The whole Raizada clan was walking around in a big pack...IT was ridiculous to see Arnav walking along with a crowd...just does not suit his image...Deepali is the smartest of all to say goodbye...if they don't let Arnav outsmart Shyam...Barun should quit too...and then we all will be free and do better things with our time... ..

@bold - my mantra since last week bhaag Barun bhaag and my new siggie because I want ASR to burn that whole house of horrors down and be done with this show

<font color="#660000">
I agree Anu.. Even last Friday's episode had not pissed me this much.. and yesterday I was hurt more than angry... The CVs have spared none, absolutely none.. except for shyam... just to make him look like the best villain on Indian Television, they have made Koosi, Anjali and Dadi the dumb, dumber, dumbest !!! And yesterday Arnav looked like a Naitik watching the kitchen politics...
If Anjali Shyam's oh so romance looked pukeworthy, Khushi looked like a fool to me...
Can you imagine the leading lady asking the nurse 'aap di ko kaunsi dawayiyan de rahi hain? woh achanak kush lagne lagi hain na isiliye poocha' errr
Why am I even bothered to think about this show, even now ?!?! arghh Barun, you owe me a SUV for making me watch this crap!!
BHAAG BARUN BARUN</font>

That was such a silly dialogue...and what about the nurse suggesting that you have mood swings which makes you feel get this HAPPY after losing a baby...REALLY????? And Khushi shakes her head and believes it...What is the CVs obsession with making Shyam the most invincible villain...he is so dumb...but luck works for him EVERY SNGLE TIME and he ends up a few steps ahead of everyone...making everyone else look dumb...YIKES.. ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateSiri22ranjithaDefLeppard--sumana13--premparbatanjsmomma1128

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

Hey Suh, u have raised all the right questions in the post...
also, agree with u bt the kidnapping track...

to just add to your points...
i wouldve still understood Khushi's behaviour if she was the only one hurt by Shyam...cause she tries to be this mahaan aatma, so she wud forgive shyam even if he tried to kill her...but during the kidnapping track, she knew that Shyam has hurt Arnav...She found Arnav's blood stains on Shyams shoes...she knew that the goons were going to burn Arnav alive...obviously Shyam must have ordered them...despite knowing all this, what does she do when she sees Shyam sneaking out of RM...she goes home and sleeps

doesnt she think even for once that a murderer is sneaking around her hubby's house, the same man who tried to kill her hubby...he still has the will papers with him, what he tries another attempt, actually succeeds this time...not even once they show her thinking about Arnav's safety...what kind of love is this...Iss Pyar ko seriously kya naam doon Angry

even if we think that she forgot bt shyam's attempts to kill arnav...just the previous day arnav had mentioned to dadi about how shyam tried to kill him...didnt she hear that, she was standing behind him, wasnt she ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate--sumana13---Sush-

Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I don't think its Khushi forgetting - its CV's forgetting

I feel there is a darker agenda here - why else would they subbotage their own show.

abhaas - I love him, but did we need Shyam

same goes for this much rona - dhona screen time for Anjali

Barun and Sanaya got too much popularity - may be there's jealousy

God I sound like a total retard - but I am out of explanations now

I wonder if its only the show's story or if their are off screen forces trying to achieve some negative goalsss

sry again like a retard

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateannieKDefLeppard--sumana13--anjs-Sush-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva

I don't think its Khushi forgetting - its CV's forgetting

I feel there is a darker agenda here - why else would they subbotage their own show.

abhaas - I love him, but did we need Shyam

same goes for this much rona - dhona screen time for Anjali

Barun and Sanaya got too much popularity - may be there's jealousy

God I sound like a total retard - but I am out of explanations now

I wonder if its only the show's story or if their are off screen forces trying to achieve some negative goalsss

sry again like a retard

hey shlvrv_Niva

though m not suggesting anything...but a certain someone's real life In-laws are in politics...do u think that wud have anything to do with this...i seriously don't want to think that way...but with all this things happening, these thoughts do enter the mind...

not that m hurt or anything, just feel bad for the beautiful story and Barun and Sanaya...mera kya hai, i will get back to my life, if IPK ends...

Edited by anjs - 08 September 2012 at 2:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niva1--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

Hey Suh, u have raised all the right questions in the post...
also, agree with u bt the kidnapping track...

to just add to your points...
i wouldve still understood Khushi's behaviour if she was the only one hurt by Shyam...cause she tries to be this mahaan aatma, so she wud forgive shyam even if he tried to kill her...but during the kidnapping track, she knew that Shyam has hurt Arnav...She found Arnav's blood stains on Shyams shoes...she knew that the goons were going to burn Arnav alive...obviously Shyam must have ordered them...despite knowing all this, what does she do when she sees Shyam sneaking out of RM...she goes home and sleeps

doesnt she think even for once that a murderer is sneaking around her hubby's house, the same man who tried to kill her hubby...he still has the will papers with him, what he tries another attempt, actually succeeds this time...not even once they show her thinking about Arnav's safety...what kind of love is this...Iss Pyar ko seriously kya naam doon Angry

even if we think that she forgot bt shyam's attempts to kill arnav...just the previous day arnav had mentioned to dadi about how shyam tried to kill him...didnt she hear that, she was standing behind him, wasnt she ?

There is no reasonable explanation than selective amnesia ANjs...Khushi is an orphan on the show...even the writers don't think about her character much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you dear !!Cry
1. It was ridiculous that Khushi even thought of bringing Shyam back !
2.It was ridiculous that Anjali forgot all about her baby and started worshipping her pati dev again ! Dead
3.It was ridiculous that neither the Doctors nor ASR managed to see the supposed injury on her feet !
4.It is ridiculous that CV's keep thinking that they can dish out nonsense like this and that we would continue to watch Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate-Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Sush me a but unwell ... Will come back later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
they can reduce the damage to some extent, if Khushi informs Arnav about Shyam's secret visits to RM?
They've shown Khushi to be very honest, but even she suffers from amnesia? I'am 100% sure she will withhold this info from Arnav.Hope they prove me wrong?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate-Sush-

Go to top