Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 8)

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Sush, saw your response on that other thread. Doubt much will come out of it, they seem to be missing the point. And this gross generalization of their audience pool is so surprising. Just bizzare, just like their PR. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Sush, saw your response on that other thread. Doubt much will come out of it, they seem to be missing the point. And this gross generalization of their audience pool is so surprising. Just bizzare, just like their PR.

I feel bad for being so harsh Spirit...I know they are frustrated with audience fixation on Arhi that it doesnt want to give other characters a chance...I would watch Anjalis story Spirit if it is presented sensibly...not in a ridiculous way like this...and not sidelining the main characters...And I see no sense in Shyamus story who is just invincible in a dumb lucky sort of way..Get done with Shyamu...show a progressive story for ANJALI and I am in...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocksDefLeppard--sumana13--spiritgatheringstorm

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush, missed the Epi and the WU unintentionally at first but after coming in and reading the posts didnt want to bother anyway.

If they haven't understood yet what the viewers are looking for they never will. If  petty drama and bad MILs were what we were looking for there are several much better options out there to go and experience those head-desk moments.

I continue to tune in with less and less interest only to see if and how they salvage this or else at least give it a graceful closure.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13--CDlovepremparbat-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

I feel bad for being so harsh Spirit...I know they are frustrated with audience fixation on Arhi that it doesnt want to give other characters a chance...I would watch Anjalis story Spirit if I is presented sensibly...not in a ridiculous way like this...and not sidelining the main characters...

Exactly Sush, this storyline would have worked as we all expected her to be in denial and want Shyam back but the way they went about it was wrong on so many levels. I do not like her deceiving her family and playing on their sympathy, it is just not done.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13--spirit-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sush, missed the Epi and the WU unintentionally at first but after coming in and reading the posts didnt want to bother anyway.</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they haven't understood yet what the viewers are looking for they never will. If petty drama and bad MILs were what we were looking for there are several much better options out there to go and experience those head-desk moments.</font>

<font color="#6633cc">I continue to tune in with less and less interest only to see if and how they salvage this or else at least give it a graceful closure.</font>

Dont bother Payal...It is not worth ...There are extensive scenes of Anjali and Shyam...Arnav does not do much but walks around in a family pack looking silly And Khushi is on the la la land...where she thinks Shyam is a good guys once again...a real HEADBANGER

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rockspurplenpink--sumana13--

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purplenpink

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sush, missed the Epi and the WU unintentionally at first but after coming in and reading the posts didnt want to bother anyway.</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they haven't understood yet what the viewers are looking for they never will. If petty drama and bad MILs were what we were looking for there are several much better options out there to go and experience those head-desk moments.</font>

<font color="#6633cc">I continue to tune in with less and less interest only to see if and how they salvage this or else at least give it a graceful closure.</font>

Dont bother Payal...It is not worth ...There are extensive scenes of Anjali and Shyam...Arnav does not do much but walks around in a family pack looking silly And Khushi is on the la la land...where she thinks Shyam is a good guys once again...a real HEADBANGER

Uggh! Thanks Sush will definitely not bother. Btw Deepali was one smart lady- dignified exit just as things seem to be falling apartWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate--sumana13---Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

I feel bad for being so harsh Spirit...I know they are frustrated with audience fixation on Arhi that it doesnt want to give other characters a chance...I would watch Anjalis story Spirit if it is presented sensibly...not in a ridiculous way like this...and not sidelining the main characters...And I see no sense in Shyamus story who is just invincible in a dumb lucky sort of way..Get done with Shyamu...show a progressive story for ANJALI and I am in...

They just choose to see what they want to, because that's not the only thing people have been complaining about. Sure some part of the audience may want more, but thats a given, it will always be the case esp. In a love story, but what they conveniently choose to ignore is the other half whos been asking all the sensible stuuf like precisely about giving other side characters a chance. People were asking abt the missing Mamaji, I saw a twitter response frm a member of the team, saying, do you really want to see him? ShockedSo it's a total headdesk moment!

For most part of last year, others had a role to play, most of the cast got some screen space. Now it's all gone a bit too crazy. We all wud love to see Anjali battle her demons and grow in the process. But most of the things they hv been showing recently is doing nothing but making the audience qs why they are still watching this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate--sumana13---Sush-

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by momma1128

Hey Sush,
I haven't watched the episode, not even for Barun. Just imagine how repulsed I am just from the written update! It is not only ridiculous, it is a slap in the face to any fan who invested any time in this show and sat around waiting for ArHi to emerge a united couple. Waited too long and got punked by the CVs one too many times.

Shyam and Anjali are both pukeworthy in my opinion. Shyam takes advantage of Anjali's blind love for him and Anjali 'miss victim' plays upon her brother's solidarity to her and his keen awareness of her frailty. The couple is disgusting, and now centerstage.

Complete turnoff.

You didn't miss anything but the crapfest Anu...as Shweta called it... The whole Raizada clan was walking around in a big pack...IT was ridiculous to see Arnav walking along with a crowd...just does not suit his image...Deepali is the smartest of all to say goodbye...if they don't let Arnav outsmart Shyam...Barun should quit too...and then we all will be free and do better things with our time... ..

@bold - my mantra since last week bhaag Barun bhaag and my new siggie because I want ASR to burn that whole house of horrors down and be done with this show

I agree Anu.. Even last Friday's episode had not pissed me this much.. and yesterday I was hurt more than angry... The CVs have spared none, absolutely none.. except for shyam... just to make him look like the best villain on Indian Television, they have made Koosi, Anjali and Dadi the dumb, dumber, dumbest !!! And yesterday Arnav looked like a Naitik watching the kitchen politics...
If Anjali Shyam's oh so romance looked pukeworthy, Khushi looked like a fool to me...
Can you imagine the leading lady asking the nurse 'aap di ko kaunsi dawayiyan de rahi hain? woh achanak kush lagne lagi hain na isiliye poocha' errr
Why am I even bothered to think about this show, even now ?!?! arghh Barun, you owe me a SUV for making me watch this crap!!
BHAAG BARUN BARUN

Edited by ranjitha - 07 September 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25--sumana13---Sush-momma1128

Go to top