Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 7)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

As it is we cannot tolerate Anjali and Shyam drooling over each other when we know for sure, the creep is taking advantage of her and is trying a way to get in RM to cause more trouble.

What is wrong with Khushi? Has she amnesia? How can she forget that this same man tried to kill her husband, kidnapped him, tortured Arnav and had given orders to burn him alive?  Khushi is nuts and if she has her hand in bringing Shyam to RM, then I will have no respect for her.  She never stops to tell Arnav off when he is wrong.  How can she forgive Shyam for everything that he has done and said such horrible things about her to Arnav's family. 

This girl is crazy, here I am feeling sorry for her and Arnav and she is thinking of how she can help the creep to get in RM to be with Anjali. 

Just fed up with the CVs, new writers and what is being shown. Watching IPKKND has become very difficult and depressing.  CVs and writers, etc have succeeded in ruining a beautiful serial.Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011raman987Siri22gatheringstormpremparbatCDlove-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaughn

Does anyone have the email address for starplus? I think we need to email the executives about this stupid track AKA anjali and shayam!!!!

Not sure...you may try...not sure if the will do nothing about it...where are the moles when you need them???????

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Sush - random thought - with Deepali leaving, and putting it in perspective with DB and Akshay interview...you think the PH is in pressure because all character actors have been grumbling collectively ??...that is why they changed the story and compromised Kushi's character...if true...I would be upset...all character actors got so famous with the show...and now to blackmail - give me lead role or I will leave...make my character look stronger than Kushi or I will leave...random thought...do you think the PH is acting out of pressure ??

They have butchered Khushis character before as well...most noticeable was when they had her feeding kheer to Shyam...I dont know what caused it...but I was pissed off enough to skip 1 month of IPKKND...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMahi122sun2011Siri22ChitraF

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

<font size="3">

As it is we cannot tolerate Anjali and Shyam drooling over each other when we know for sure, the creep is taking advantage of her and is trying a way to get in RM to cause more trouble.

</p>

What is wrong with Khushi? Has she amnesia? How can she forget that this same man tried to kill her husband, kidnapped him, tortured Arnav and had given orders to burn him alive? Khushi is nuts and if she has her hand in bringing Shyam to RM, then I will have no respect for her. She never stops to tell Arnav off when he is wrong. How can she forgive Shyam for everything that he has done and said such horrible things about her to Arnav's family.

This girl is crazy, here I am feeling sorry for her and Arnav and she is thinking of how she can help the creep to get in RM to be with Anjali.

<p>Just fed up with the CVs, new writers and what is being shown. Watching IPKKND has become very difficult and depressing. CVs and writers, etc have succeeded in ruining a beautiful serial.Angry

</font>

I am trying hard to find a silver lining...may be she wont talk to ARnie about this at all...and ARnie will find something more from the OB/GYN...may be she never was carrying a baby...ARnie will discover there never was a baby...and how mentally damaged Anjali is...Gosh...anything but...having a wrong judgement about Shyamu...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateDefLeppardlara3110CDlove

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Sush welcome to the way many of us feel after watching this episode, all hope is lost on Anjali. I have no sympathy for a woman who can decieve her family in such a way, here she is acting weak and playing on their emotions all while being perfectly healthy around Shyam. It makes me sick!

CVs need to stop selling Anjali and Shyam's "love" story because we are not buying it. We became fans of this show because we watched and loved Arnav and Khushi's love story, so start selling that again and you'll have viewers coming back for more

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateraman987Siri22CDlove-Sush-

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sush welcome to the way many of us feel after watching this episode, all hope is lost on Anjali. I have no sympathy for a woman who can decieve her family in such a way, here she is acting weak and playing on their emotions all while being perfectly healthy around Shyam. It makes me sick!

CVs need to stop selling Anjali and Shyam's "love" story because we are not buying it. We became fans of this show because we watched and loved Arnav and Khushi's love story, so start selling that again and you'll have viewers coming back for more

so true aaj aaisa laga that shyam anji are leads and i feel like this from last few eps dont mind sharing screen space with leads but them overpoering the story line thats not going well down with me and after deeplai maybe its akshay should also as what do we get other than bhai bhai one dialouge even hp gets more space than him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

<font color="#0000CC">Well said Sush above - other comments also so on target here. Why can't the CVs see this!!! Beats me -- why the regressive track - this is not SP's nayi soch!

I find Anjali aka Daljeet PDA track with Shyam intolerable - more than this wish Khushi will not make decisions about bringing Shyam back to Anjali - which is still more intolerable. Has she forgotten he attempted murder on both.

I wonder when Khushi comes to know of what Shyam did to her dad - she would still say this is not Shyam's fault - for Di's happiness. I say one more Di word from Arhi - Sarun - and I might pull my hair out!!!!:(

</font>

Ha ha...I think exactly opposite to what Daljeet was going for...the omniimportant "di" has become the most disliked character on IPKKND!!! Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatelara3110

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

Originally posted by .Mandy.

</div>

<div>

so true aaj aaisa laga that shyam anji are leads and i feel like this from last few eps dont mind sharing screen space with leads but them overpoering the story line thats not going well down with me and after deeplai maybe its akshay should also as what do we get other than bhai bhai one dialouge even hp gets more space than him

After actually watching Anjali with Shyam for sometime today...I am afraid to even suggest Cvs trying to do anything more with other characters...Anjali story has been a miss in the way it has been presented ..

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

Go to top